• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon

KingJay

That Guy
    Years
    Can't say I really fell in love with any of these Pokemon, I guess Aegislash and Yveltal are my favorites. I think they're generally all somewhat likable though, just no real standouts.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Florges, Dragalge, Tyrantrum, Aurorus, Sylveon, Goodra, Noivern. I also like the starters, Braixen, and Frogadier, but not any of the other ones.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Fletchling is just too adorable. I loved it the instant they revealed it and still haven't gotten over that cuteness. I love Sylveon as well. Tyrunt and Tyrantrum are great, too. Phantump is a ridiculously cute ghost Pokemon that I like, too.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    I actually quite like Carbink and I'm really not sure why haha. Diggersby, Furfou, Goodra and Phantump all get a mention too

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2019
    Delphox, Talonflame, Aurorus. :) All awesome designs, and great sweepers in battle! Well Aurorus not so much. But you get the point. I really like Xerneas too. So majestic.

Years
    Probably Sylveon (pretty popular huh).
    I really liked Talonflame, Greninja, Goomy and Espurr, but not enough to be favorites.

Years
    Top 5
    I like anything that is cute, regal, and beautiful (or a combo thereof)
    Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon
    Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon
    Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon
    Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon
    Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    There are so many cute ones... Skiddo, Pancham, Pumpkaboo, Fennekin, aaa!

My favorite would have to be Dragalge because of his interesting design. Being Poison/Dragon helps because they're two of my favorite types. :D

Back