• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Telling about my life story - the story of sam!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    We all have done things in the past we regret. It isn't our place to judge you based on your former self's actions. We all change over time. No one here is going to remember you as the M-80 throwing maniac. :)

Let me add on BadSheep's wise words. Most important thing is correct, fix and don't repeat. No one is born flawless, we tend to make mistakes from time to time; Reflect on your mistakes, have a change of heart. :)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    This is strangely interesting

Which part, babe? His story? Hahaha well, not sure. Let's see if there's a climax, the Electric-type lovers from above said they're making riots if there are no new chapters. lol Remind me to not mess up with a Dedenne and a Mareep.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • hello everyone. whilst i am on a break from my vacation i have decided to post the story of sam.

it was december one year and i finally got over my old crush because i had found a new hot boy - sam. he was also very nice to me.
    a few months later one of my friends found out about my crush on sam and threatened to tell it to the whole school. this deeply upset me and i cried for the rest of the day, and she promised not to tell.
    not long after my friend found out i had a crush on sam, it was valentines day. i decided to give sam a bag of lollies, but i was scared, so i ran away after giving them to him. one of my friends told me he blushed afterwards :)

middle school evacuated to the high school for 5 hours. I sat next to sam for the first few hours and gave him gum and a piece of chocolate (he has a sweet tooth). the girls in my class started teasing us and chanting the ship name they made for us "sake" (sam+jake). they pointed out how we were blushing. apparently, his face was "redder than a tomato" lol. he tried to get as far away from everyone as possible. about a week later, we took the PARCC test. i then decided to join the track team after realizing sam was on the team! :o

we went on a bus to South River, NJ for track meet and sam sat next to me. when we arrived i cheered for sam! he's pretty fast. the fastest 4 people in our track team were chosen to run the relay race. sam congratulated me afterwards, he gave me a piece of his granola bar when the long-distance runners were up. he did it again on the ride back to the middle school (how many granola bars does he have? He ate like 2 before we even left the school!). he gave me his phone to call my parents since I don't own a phone. he chuckled when I told him I didn't know how to use phones. best. day. ever.

one day after school I caused some trouble by having a little fun and throwing a soccer ball at someone's head. the teacher was interrogating everyone. sam and his sister pretended like they didn't see anything, which I was so grateful for. sam then said "pretend like nothing was seen or heard!" he's such a sweetheart!!

sam's bday was may 29th. I was being a wimp so my friend said my gifts were from "an anonymous person." It was a pack if his fave candy and a steam giftcard cuz he is a gamer. I told him it was from me and he said he liked them and thanks. at end of the school year I asked out sam and sadly got rejected because he claimed that he was "only 13 and not ready for a relationship."

the end.

(Stay tuned for part 2! of my life story!)

Sun

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    hello everyone. whilst i am on a break from my vacation i have decided to post the story of sam.

it was december one year and i finally got over my old crush because i had found a new hot boy - sam. he was also very nice to me.
    a few months later one of my friends found out about my crush on sam and threatened to tell it to the whole school. this deeply upset me and i cried for the rest of the day, and she promised not to tell.
    not long after my friend found out i had a crush on sam, it was valentines day. i decided to give sam a bag of lollies, but i was scared, so i ran away after giving them to him. one of my friends told me he blushed afterwards :)

middle school evacuated to the high school for 5 hours. I sat next to sam for the first few hours and gave him gum and a piece of chocolate (he has a sweet tooth). the girls in my class started teasing us and chanting the ship name they made for us "sake" (sam+jake). they pointed out how we were blushing. apparently, his face was "redder than a tomato" lol. he tried to get as far away from everyone as possible. about a week later, we took the PARCC test. i then decided to join the track team after realizing sam was on the team! :o

we went on a bus to South River, NJ for track meet and sam sat next to me. when we arrived i cheered for sam! he's pretty fast. the fastest 4 people in our track team were chosen to run the relay race. sam congratulated me afterwards, he gave me a piece of his granola bar when the long-distance runners were up. he did it again on the ride back to the middle school (how many granola bars does he have? He ate like 2 before we even left the school!). he gave me his phone to call my parents since I don't own a phone. he chuckled when I told him I didn't know how to use phones. best. day. ever.

one day after school I caused some trouble by having a little fun and throwing a soccer ball at someone's head. the teacher was interrogating everyone. sam and his sister pretended like they didn't see anything, which I was so grateful for. sam then said "pretend like nothing was seen or heard!" he's such a sweetheart!!

sam's bday was may 29th. I was being a wimp so my friend said my gifts were from "an anonymous person." It was a pack if his fave candy and a steam giftcard cuz he is a gamer. I told him it was from me and he said he liked them and thanks. at end of the school year I asked out sam and sadly got rejected because he claimed that he was "only 13 and not ready for a relationship."

the end.

(Stay tuned for part 2! of my life story!)
    If that isn't part two, what do you call that? An interlude? lolz

Back