• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Telling about my life story - the story of sam!

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
  • i wanted 2 make dis blog post but DICTATORSHIP u need 2000 posts so i will just post here until i get to 2000 psots and can make blog posts!!!

Hello, people of Pokecommunity that may be reading this post. My name is Jake, and I'm an alcoholic. Lol just kidding. I'm a 19 year old guy that lives in Oklahoma. I currently live with my dad, his fiancee (April), her dad :( , and her two youngest daughters Sydney (12), and Emma (10). My parents got divorced in like 2012 or 2013, and for about a year after they got divorced, they did split custody. About 8 months in, she started talking to a man named Doug that she went to high school with. It turned out that he was in the marine corps and was currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan. After hearing this, I figured my mom wouldn't talk to him anymore because it was such a long distance. Turns out he was going to pay for a ticket for her to fly to Okinawa and stay for a week. A few months after she returned from Okinawa, Doug got to come back for a few weeks and then was restationed to Jacksonville, North Carolina. At that time, my mom was dating him, and she decided to move with him to Jacksonville, leaving me behind. At first I was sad about it, but then I got over it. A few weeks later, school had started, and my mom and dad agreed that if I screwed up at all during the school year, I would have to move in with my mom and leave all my friends. About 2 weeks after school started, my friend Jeffery had an idea to go blow up the elementary schools pumpkin patch with M-80s. I went with him, but didn't blow up anything. The next day at school, Jeffery and I both got called up to the office and were questioned. Jeffery lied his way out and got off with just a detention, but I admitted to everything and they called my mom. After school my dad had me pack up everything in my room, announcing I was moving to Jacksonville that weekend.
    (End of part 1.) (Stay tuned for part 2.)

the story of sam

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Telling about my life story - the story of sam!

Axel Rose

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    Alright, using my supreme psychic skills I'm going to guess part 2... let's see, you thought your life was over in Jacksonville when you met a lovable misfit named Francine. You two became somewhat of a pair but then her boyfriend found out and rendered you on life support in hospital. Everyone thought the worst and were about to turn off the machine, but for the love of Francine, you recovered and now your grades are beginning to climb once more. Halle *^$&@(^!% lujah. :p

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    My gawd plz release the second ep already I can't wait any moar *sobs like whitney*
    U meanie

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • From July 3rd to July 6th, as I am going to Branson for a family vacation. Also, I will not continue my life story until I get back from the vacation. From now on, life story posts will be weekly, but I will continue to make daily posts. Last, when I finish my life story, I will post about random little things that have happened in my life. Thank you everybody that has been reading my posts. I really appreciate that people are nice enough to read this and not judge me or the things I did in my past, many of which I truly regret. Anyways, keep checking back here regularly for my daily posts or any announcements.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • From July 3rd to July 6th, as I am going to Branson for a family vacation. Also, I will not continue my life story until I get back from the vacation. From now on, life story posts will be weekly, but I will continue to make daily posts. Last, when I finish my life story, I will post about random little things that have happened in my life. Thank you everybody that has been reading my posts. I really appreciate that people are nice enough to read this and not judge me or the things I did in my past, many of which I truly regret. Anyways, keep checking back here regularly for my daily posts or any announcements.

We all have done things in the past we regret. It isn't our place to judge you based on your former self's actions. We all change over time. No one here is going to remember you as the M-80 throwing maniac. :)

Back