• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^Cool, now that's a Latios/Latias avatar I haven't seen before! Very nice, even the background in stunning. 9.5/10

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Kairyu said:
(about my avatar)
Ah! Finally, a new avatar that I made for once, it took me an hour or two to fully complete, considering the original piece is 1300x1000 pixels big, lol. Maybe if I have time later today I'll post it in the art forum. I bet you're wondering, "What's with that headband?" Its a long story, but I basically got it from a ninja anime:P.
Gotta love Naruto.

Oni Flygon, i rate yours a 9/10. A bit small, but very cool

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
^heh, it's cute and funny! 9/10!
That remindez me of me when I'm azking my parentz for money^_^;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
^ I remember your old avatar... =P I love Yellow, she's so kawaii. 9/10

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^ Wow, that's a good way of using animation. The effect was sutle enough that I didn't notice it at first. Did you make it yourself? Either way its a very nice avatar! 9.2/10

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Thanks, but I didn't make it myself. n_n; ^ I give Sparky a 9/10! It's very cute, I love the way the flag fades into the background. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back