• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
*is mesmerized by the sig* @.@ wow..

^8.5/10: Nice matching avatar and in good quality. Looks like Mightyena(sp?) is about hurt something, lol.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
^7/10 Although I absolutely can't stand DBZ, with every bone of my body, I have to give points for the lighting.

There's just a bit of jagged edges up in the corner where the light is brightest, on the hair.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
10/10, it's very pretty, especially with the light effects that you did. ^_^

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
Years
^ I don't know what that is (obviously a person). I don't know where its from, sound better. Anyway its cool. 10/10

Kairyu

Years
^ Didn't I rate this avatar before? Checks posts, hmm I guess I have... I will now it a 9.2/10. The details in the avatar still astound me! Like many have said before, it is very cool:).

(about my avatar)
Ah! Finally, a new avatar that I made for once, it took me an hour or two to fully complete, considering the original piece is 1300x1000 pixels big, lol. Maybe if I have time later today I'll post it in the art forum. I bet you're wondering, "What's with that headband?" Its a long story, but I basically got it from a ninja anime:P.

Kairyu

Years
^ Isn't that the Cheser cat from that twisted version of alice in wonderland? Weird cat, I'll give it that much. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back