• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn Region - i see dead pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2018

Azurill evolved into Marill!

File:Spr_6x_298.png
    -->
    File:Spr_6x_183.png

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Oh ****, I forgot this thing existed. Pretty sure I have enough to get a Ralts, so I'll do that...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9227987&postcount=17 - Max and Tara arrive at Pharus
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9244489&postcount=38 - But where's the Dragon though?
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9250106&postcount=42 - Brothers before sisters ;)

ralts.gif

Honestly I dont even know what I'm talking about anymore, but there's more. I want a Swellow too

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9259934&postcount=49 - So, yeah...that happened
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9261865&postcount=53 - I helped

swellow.gif

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • ]

see_you_soon_by_liliyy-d6cjlkl.jpg

Rusturf Tunnel
    estimated end date: TBD​

Rusturf Tunnel (Japanese: カナシダトンネル Kanashida Tunnel) is a tunnel between Rustboro City and Verdanturf Town, hence the name. Due to construction on the tunnel, Verdanturf Town can't be accessed through Rusturf Tunnel during the first stages of the game. Rock Smash is needed to fully travel across the Rusturf Tunnel. This is also where you meet Mr. Briney and his companion, Peeko the Wingull. Through his ship you may gain access to the island city of Dewford Town.

Spoiler:

Pokémon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts)
    whismur.gif
    makuhita.gif
    nosepass.gif
    machop.gif
    spoink.gif
    sableye.gif

Costs 3 IC posts / 8 Theatre posts!
    aron.gif

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys! I'll update the thread and give us a new route very soon. A bit busy tonight, is all <3

/new region leader

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Route 119 Up until July 29th!
    sijpcard.jpg

Route 119 (Japanese: 119番道路 Route 119) is a tropical route in central Hoenn, connecting Route 118 and Fortree City. The route is home to the Weather Institute. It's often raining here, and the jungle is thick... You can't really bring your bike, or you'll get stuck in the tall grass or fall off the shaky bridges!

Spoiler:

Pokémon found normally:
    (to capture these, make a post in this thread with links to 2 Stage posts or 6 Theatre posts)

oddish.gif
    zigzagoon.gif
    carvanha.gif
    flabebe.gif

Costs 3 IC posts / 8 Theatre posts:
    kecleon.gif
    tropius.gif
    feebas.gif

EVENT:
    The weather institute sits on Route 119 and has been taken over by two warring, nefarious teams of environmental activists! In order to calm them down, you need to use your words and talk as much as you can. Be careful though - simply shouting out random, short messages here and there won't convince them to leave. You have to converse politely and stay on topic as much as you can!

castform.gif

In orde to claim Castform, make 10 worthy OOC posts in threads in the Roleplay Casting subforum! Be advised that it's usually appreciated if you stick to threads for roleplays you are part of yourself. Double posting also isn't necessary in most situations. Of course you can only link back to OOC posts you have made after this chapter went up!

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Will Harper join the Resistance? Is Archie cheating? Who knows?!?!
    Reneg Edward is such a nice guy

grovyle.gif

I'd like one of these monsters please, but wait...

Never bring a Bow to a boxing match Actually...
    I'm back *****!!! I've arose from the dust!!!! But yeah, Lars chases a Monkey. It's kind of a boring post.

sceptile.gif

OMFG SUCH POWER!!!! Easily my second favourite Mon. Almost number one tbh. Can I mega evolve it?

Sad stuff, bad stuff. Bye Bye Someone. Another one bites the Dust I guess
    Elves are soooooo deceptive.'

lairon.gif

I think I'll wait for the next route before I attempt to catch anything. Doesnt seem to be anything there that particularly appeals to me.
    That'll be all for now ;)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Will Harper join the Resistance? Is Archie cheating? Who knows?!?!
    Reneg Edward is such a nice guy

grovyle.gif

I'd like one of these monsters please, but wait...

Never bring a Bow to a boxing match Actually...
    I'm back *****!!! I've arose from the dust!!!! But yeah, Lars chases a Monkey. It's kind of a boring post.

sceptile.gif

OMFG SUCH POWER!!!! Easily my second favourite Mon. Almost number one tbh. Can I mega evolve it?

Sad stuff, bad stuff. Bye Bye Someone. Another one bites the Dust I guess
    Elves are soooooo deceptive.'

lairon.gif

I think I'll wait for the next route before I attempt to catch anything. Doesnt seem to be anything there that particularly appeals to me.
    That'll be all for now ;)
    Aaa sorry for taking some time to do this! Went on vacation away from a computer again c: But I'm back now! For good haha.

All those shall be given to ya. Also, I will update with a new route shortly. Hopefully a bit more exciting! And with a new feature... OOC posts will count!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Route 111 Up until August 14th!
    pokemon_trainer_kisuke_desert_by_shinyscyther.jpg

Route 111 (Japanese: 111番道路 Route 111) is a route in central Hoenn, connecting Mauville City, Route 112, and Route 113. The Desert Ruins, Mirage Tower, Trainer Hill and the home of the Winstrate family are all located on this route. The desert in the center of Route 111 cannot be traversed without the Go-Goggles (luckily, you have them!). The Desert Ruins, the resting place of Regirock, are found at the southernmost point in the desert.

Spoiler:

Pokémon found normally:

sandshrew.gif
    cacnea.gif
    baltoy.gif
    barboach.gif
    gligar.gif

Costs 3 IC posts / 8 Theatre posts:
    honedge.gif

Available for those with Dragon as their favorite type or favor:

trapinch.gif

EVENT:
    Castform was lost to the evil gangs... Oh noes! But all hope is not lost for Hoenn. In the desert, you have the change to find the legendary golem Regirock! With its help, you can surely find a way to reach Castform again to reclaim it from the evil teams. You might need its weathery powers to stop the disasters that are coming in the future, after all...

377.png

In orde to claim Regirock, you have to be the one Hoenn trainer to make the most OOC/Theatre/IC threads in total, before August 14! Be advised that it's usually appreciated if you stick to threads for roleplays you are part of yourself. Double posting also isn't necessary in most situations. Of course you can only link back to OOC posts you have made after this chapter went up! This means, indeed, that you are competing against your fellow Hoenn trainers in order to claim Regirock :D

Back