• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for RP partners

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Hey there, my name is Ricky, I'm new to the forums but I'm not new to roleplaying! I've been an active roleplayer for about ten years, but I've never been able to do a Pokemon roleplay, which is what I'm really interested in at the moment. I'm semi- to high-literate (4 to 12 paragraphs per reply), I usually write around 250 - 1,000 words per reply, averaging out at around 300. I want a partner who can be decently active; I expect a reply at least once a day! English is my native language, but it doesn't have to be yours, as long as you can speak it well enough to be understood.

If you're possibly interested in roleplaying with me, just reply here or shoot me a message!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey there, my name is Ricky, I'm new to the forums but I'm not new to roleplaying! I've been an active roleplayer for about ten years, but I've never been able to do a Pokemon roleplay, which is what I'm really interested in at the moment. I'm semi- to high-literate (4 to 12 paragraphs per reply), I usually write around 250 - 1,000 words per reply, averaging out at around 300. I want a partner who can be decently active; I expect a reply at least once a day! English is my native language, but it doesn't have to be yours, as long as you can speak it well enough to be understood.

If you're possibly interested in roleplaying with me, just reply here or shoot me a message!
    Hi Ricky, welcome to the forums! How do you usually do roleplaying? On forums, or perhaps through live chat?

We don't quite do 2 people roleplays here, as we want to focus on groups; usually we recommend that a RP has at least 4 players in order to be featured here. What we do is make a plan for the RP we want to play, post that plan in the subsection Roleplay Casting and try to attract players - sometimes you might have arranged with some players beforehand but we still want an OOC thread to be made for the sake of organization. Then we play it out in Roleplay Stage!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Hi Ricky, welcome to the forums! How do you usually do roleplaying? On forums, or perhaps through live chat?

We don't quite do 2 people roleplays here, as we want to focus on groups; usually we recommend that a RP has at least 4 players in order to be featured here. What we do is make a plan for the RP we want to play, post that plan in the subsection Roleplay Casting and try to attract players - sometimes you might have arranged with some players beforehand but we still want an OOC thread to be made for the sake of organization. Then we play it out in Roleplay Stage!

I usually do roleplaying on forums, and I didn't realize that! I can just as easily do a group RP though.

Back