• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Yes, (simply)Nick, you can join! Why doesn't anyone want to enter the contest?! If no one posts in at least 2 weeks the contest is over! Dqle isn't the only one who knows about Pikachu! Right? Well, always, Pikachu (almost) all the way!

Years
Co-owner
+el_pal
Owner
girlgenius

Members
Pikaki
Dusty Pikachu
lighterhead2001

SKARMONY
Cute Pikachu
Isaac 1
Terriermon
dqle
Yuske
^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Anouther member! Won't anyone enter the contest? Oh well, Pikachu is still cute!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Doesn't matter. As long as you like Pikachu a lot! I'll ask GG to add you to the member list.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Well they're small and cute and both have long ears! I never looked at them that way though...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Why do you like the Plusle, plusle thing? I might put it back. I took it out because there was too many letters in my signature.

I just edited my sig. You can see it again somwhere in the middle.

Years
Co-owner
+el_pal
Owner
girlgenius

Members
Pikaki
Dusty Pikachu
lighterhead2001

SKARMONY
Cute Pikachu
Isaac 1
Terriermon
dqle
Yuske
^^NICK^^ v.2.0
Eevee Tamer

I never thought about it...they could be distey(sp) related. Other than the colors...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I always thought that pikachu and eevee weren't really related in any way till now. Still I partly think they have no relation. Pika is a mouse and eevee is a dog-like thing.

P.S. Cool, we have the same # as members as I have buddies :)

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Yeah, a fox. A mouse and a fox. Hmm. I'll need some time to think bout similarities...

Emerl

I'm a robot.
Years
I know foxes don't squeak... but she means Eevee squeaks by saying 'wee'.That's kind of like squeaking,isn't it?Heheh,I'll join.Pikachu is quite powerful.I sure hope he doesn't shock my curcuits out! :nervous:

Years
Co-owner
+el_pal
Owner
girlgenius

Members
Pikaki
Dusty Pikachu
lighterhead2001

SKARMONY
Cute Pikachu
Isaac 1
Terriermon
dqle
Yuske
^^NICK^^ v.2.0
Eevee Tamer
Emerl

pikachu is kinda powerful!

They both have long ears...and are cute...and have the same shape "hands" It would be wierd if they were, though.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Contest is over. No one will post anything anyway anymore... Still don't think foxes sqeak!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I agree totally! I mean Pikachu is pretty good and you can train it really powerful. Some people even can't evolve it because they have no Thunder stone! Just a question: Can you use a Thunder Stone on the Pikachu in Yellow Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back