• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pikachu club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Okay, I'm asking the club members how much they know about Pikachu. The one who posts the most informative stuff about Pikachu is proclaimed the winner. I'm not sure if there will be a prize but we'll see. GG, tell me if this is inappropriate.

Last edited:

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Okay, the only reason I'm double posting is to attract attention to what I have in the post above.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Yes! I know girlgenius would say that but she is offline. I'll PM her and tell her to add you to the list. I'm co-leader.

Years
Hmm, can I join?

Guess who my two Electric mascots are! *stares at avatar picture*

Hey, I'm a Pikachu fan too!

Hmm, Pikachu (Avalible through all Pok?mon games)
The Mouse Pok?mon. About 1.04' tall. Average weight is about 13.2 lbs. Evolved from the baby Pok?mon, Pichu. Can evolve into Raichu with a Thunderstone. Has a shiney yellow coat with two brown horizontal stripes on its lower back. Also has a brown patch where the tail joins the body. Its two red cheeks are where the electricty come from. Electricity may build up inside for a stronger effect. May get sick to the point where it may explode if electricity is unable to escape from the body. Very hard to use as a beginning Pok?mon. Unruly at first, but will become best friends with its trainer with time and love. Starts with Thundershock and Growl. Learns Tail Whip at level 6, Thunder Wave at 8, Quick Attack at 11, Double team at 15, Slam at 20, Thunderbolt at 26, Agility at 33, Thunder at 41, and Light Screen at 50.

Most famous Pikachu would be Ash's. It's genderless for some reason in the show. It's been his Pok?mon ever since he started his journey. Quite unruly until Ash helped it during a Sperow attack. Been best friends ever since. Used to shock everybody, but stopped after a few badges. Best buddies with all Pok?mon Ash, Misty, and Brock have, especially Misty's Togepi. Pikachu sees itself as an older brother to Togepi. Also has good friendship with the Pichu Brothers in Johto. Like Pikachu to Ash, the Pichu Brothers made fun of Pikachu, that is until Pikachu got them out of trouble from a local Houndour. Right now in the Hoenn Region. It has learned Thunderbolt, Thunder, Agility, and Quick Attack. Iron Tail replaced either Agility or Quick Attack later in Hoenn.

Pikachu stared in three games: Pok?mon Special Pikachu Edition(yellow, for Gameboy), Hey you, Pikachu(for N64), and Pok?mon Channel(for GC). It had major parts in both Super Smash Bros. and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Pikachu has been a favorite around the world for a while now. In fact, Pikachu is one of the top ten most recognized cartoon characters in the world.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
woo, another member! Girlgenius better add you to the list too! We got some competition here about Pika info! Who can beat that?
Here, I'll rate each post about Pikachu in my contest. Dqle's is : 9/10! The guy who gets the most high ratings wins!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Dqle, if someone gets something higher like 9.1/10 to 10/10 if you find more info, you can post again.

Years
Co-owner
+el_pal
Owner
girlgenius

Members
Pikaki
Dusty Pikachu
lighterhead2001

SKARMONY
Cute Pikachu
Isaac 1
Terriermon
dqle
Yuske

The contest isn't againest any rules...I think :) I'd make a prize w/ pait, except I stink doing that...

2 new members! Cool!

I'm not gonna try to enter, I don't know that much...Pikachu is a pretty quick pokemon, I know, though. :)

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
The contest goes on! Anyone else? I'm waiting... *taps foot* I'm still waiting.... CAN'T YOU SEE I'M WAITING PATIENTLY!? Sorry people :)

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
Read post #84 and a part of #91 (look in upper-right corner of each post for #). It's a contest! :P

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
I'm only double posting because no one has been posting lately. If you want to join the contest, member of the club, read post #84 and #91. And for all of you who are not members, join the Pikachu Club!!!

Years
Uh, has this contest even started yet? There's nobody who wants to post???

Eh, keep the contest longer. I'd like somebody else to post! I don't want to be the only knowledgeable one here. (like Brock or Max)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back