• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I still understand nothing about abilities or egg moves or anything
    also, I have a question - people often turn the little shapes in a Pokémon's summary black for each IV they have. Which stat is which shape?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Lrachelr5: for the IV's, the more the better. Don't try to have the sp.att. one since you won't use any sp. attacks. If you have a 6IV ditto, breed it with your snivy. Take the snivy with the most IVs, and then breed this one with the ditto. Re-do these steps until you have all the IVs you want :)

By the way guys I did a thread with a lot of stuff I want to give away (thread in the quick trade section). Some of them are ready to use, but others are breeding material. You might find something you are searching for :)

Years
  • Wow... wow...okay, WOW. After soft resetting for almost no time at all, I get a Regigigas with the nature I want, and all IV's perfect except for SpA.

So I'm starting to breed my Serperior, I'm going for a physical set that looks like

Swords Dance
    Leaf Blade
    Return
    Iron Tail
    Nature: Adamant
    Item: Razor Claw
    EVs: 252 Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Hp

So for this what IVs should I be aiming for?

For this, you would want every IV perfect except for SpA. You aren't using that stat in any way so it's the most useless. Might I ask what you have to help you with breeding for IV's? Do you have any Ditto's with a lot of good IV's and teh Destiny Knot?

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Give the everstone to the one with the nature you want (either parent) and the destiny knot to the one not holding the everstone.

Then breed and hope you get the right IV's.

Years
  • Typically, what you would do if breed your Snivy with a Jolly Ditto, with the Ditto holding the Everstone. Then take that Snivy with the Jolly nature and start breeding it with your 6IV Ditto, with the Snivy with the Everstone and the Ditto with the Destiny Know. If you don't have that though I highly recomend trying to get Ditto's with many different natures

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    So yesterday I bred my self a shiny 4iv beldum. I'm gunna be using him and my shiny 5iv noibat I bred before on a new play through.

Shiny beldum below
    Spoiler:

Years
  • After four days adn almost three full boxes of snivy's I finally have my perfect Jolly Snivy and she is called Nagini. Just giving her the moveset I want while wait for a pokerus Teddiursa to start EV training this little girl.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • After four days adn almost three full boxes of snivy's I finally have my perfect Jolly Snivy and she is called Nagini. Just giving her the moveset I want while wait for a pokerus Teddiursa to start EV training this little girl.

Spoiler:

I can't see the picture but congrats! :)

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    After four days adn almost three full boxes of snivy's I finally have my perfect Jolly Snivy and she is called Nagini. Just giving her the moveset I want while wait for a pokerus Teddiursa to start EV training this little girl.

Spoiler:

I can't see the picture either but congrats on that.

Years
  • Depends on what you are sending off I guess. xD I only really keep things that interest me. Like HA mons or mons that I don't think I have already.

I also decided that I'm going to breed a Delcaty. Yeah, that's right. Delcaty. XD

Back