• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2016
    I wasn't able to patch the latest beta 3.3 version into an original Emerald... and just downloaded NUPS again. Still with version 3.1. on Windows 7 Any help?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Before getting jirachi, brings some escape ropes or pokemon with the tm dig or u will be stuck forever (btw awesome hack, luv it); I manage to have two mega evolution in the team, since u can catch with the master ball a banette-m (using dive, then just anti-mega it and evolve another). Why the master ball? I was unable to catch with another one or methods, if someone can prove it, pls lemme know someday.

Attachments

• pkmnmegapower_01.png
      pkmnmegapower_01.png
      10.7 KB · Views: 5

Ttar0914

Years
  • I said I FINISHED THE CHAMPION AND THE GAME CANNOT SAVE AFTER REGISTERING THE POKEMON ON THE HALL OF FAME! FIX THIS BUG on the next update pls!

It's no bug. Everyone else doesn't have this problem. Try the following steps on VBA: try going to "options" then "emulator" then "save type" and change your save type from Flash 64K to Flash 128K. Afterwards close and reopen the emulator. That should help. As for the next time: STOP USING CAPS LOCK! It just annoys everyone and it's like you're yelling at someone.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    It's no bug. Everyone else doesn't have this problem. Try the following steps on VBA: try going to "options" then "emulator" then "save type" and change your save type from Flash 64K to Flash 128K. Afterwards close and reopen the emulator. That should help. As for the next time: STOP USING CAPS LOCK! It just annoys everyone and it's like you're yelling at someone.

unfortunately for him, he has to delete his save file in order for the change to work on the battery... so he'll have to start all over again anyways.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    How do you open it?

do you have nups? download that and a emerald rom

1. open nups
    2. apply an usp patch to file
    3. file to patch: emerald rom
    4. USP patch: mega power 3.3
    5. click ignore and patch, should say patch was successful or something along those lines
    6. open pokemon emerald (the one with the white page icon) with VBA

if you get a white screen as you open it click on these even if they are already checked
    options > emulator > savefile > automatic > flash 128k
    options > emulator > PNG Format
    options > emulator > Real Time Clock

don't close out after you did that, open the pokemon emerald rom like you did before and it should work, make sure to save and reset as soon as you can to see if your save file stays, if not then check if Real Time Clock is on and delete any current .sav files you have in your folder

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Apparently when I get to Zinnia, the event where she walks up and speaks to you doesn't work. Instead when I speak to her the game freezes. Have I missed something?

Btw, I just got Fly from the Champion

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    I beg that there is all 721 Pokemon because if there is one Pokemon that I'm obsessed with is hoop

I've done so much to the hack now... It's a bit late to do so. I would do so if there would be another hack to work on.

EY! 1158! Did you hear of the new megaevolutions system? similar to 3DS, for Fire Red, created by the user Touched. He also already created this system of megaevolutions for Emerald!, you add it to Pokemon Mega Power?, that would be epic!

I knew it. And I learned the way to add it. However, I still can't add it to this hack yet, because I'll have to change almost everything including the storyline of the hack if I add it, so I can't add it yet, sorry.

Before getting jirachi, brings some escape ropes or pokemon with the tm dig or u will be stuck forever (btw awesome hack, luv it); I manage to have two mega evolution in the team, since u can catch with the master ball a banette-m (using dive, then just anti-mega it and evolve another). Why the master ball? I was unable to catch with another one or methods, if someone can prove it, pls lemme know someday.

These things are fixed now. Thanks for telling me this.

I said I FINISHED THE CHAMPION AND THE GAME CANNOT SAVE AFTER REGISTERING THE POKEMON ON THE HALL OF FAME! FIX THIS BUG on the next update pls!

Well, this wouldn't happen if you had skipped the ending credits.

Apparently when I get to Zinnia, the event where she walks up and speaks to you doesn't work. Instead when I speak to her the game freezes. Have I missed something?

Btw, I just got Fly from the Champion

This is fixed now, do make sure to go back to the place where you landed from the ocean, and Zinnia will talk to you.

Beta4 is out now. 4 towns(contain 2 gyms) of Lande are available now. I didn't expect that Lande Region would be such a big region. What's more, the way to Fly in Lande is the same as ORAS, however, there are still some glitches, if you open your menu, fly around a special place or arrive a town, the flying sprite will disappear. These are some screenshots:
    Beta4%20Screens_zpskunirpri.png

(Actually, I also changed some battle music, but I still haven't fix the instruments, so, it means nothing.)

Volcanion, Latios, Phione and Manaphy are available in this beta.

Link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/?5hziwoa4wblp500

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Awesome to hear that beta 4 is out! Are beta 3 savefiles compatible with beta 4?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Beta 4 is out , im so hyped

This hack's story is one of the 2 best hack stories i have ever played on par with adventure red chapter :v

There is not a thing you do in this hack that i dont like :))

Ttar0914

Years
  • Seems, I can finally continue playing Mega Power :D
    I'll give the newest Beta a try. :)
    By the way: did you plan on adding the correct cries? I think that should be possible without having to start a new game, shouldn't it? As for the Megas: I've seen that there's a Mega Steelix in, so as for Maxie and Archie, their respective Megas Mega Camerupt and Mega Sharpedo should be in, too, I guess. Also, did you change some of the sprites that were already in? Some of them didn't look quite great (some looked messed up a bit)...

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    I am having some trouble about downloading it via gba4ios can anyone please help me ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2017
    So, is an English emerald rom to go? Not asking for a rom, but every rom I try gives.me an error when trying to.patch

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2016
    cant patch my emerald rom . does anyone want to help me with it?? i mean what version should i patch? this is the 1st time im going to play this ,

goranthegreat

1158 i have added new sprites of most Pokemon in Mega Power do you want it so you can continue progress on this hack? i'l delete it or i'l make a link to the file i'm not done yet thou.

Back