• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Don't Have Any Kind Of Talents

NidoKingdra

Envy The Dead
Years
  • I'm sure you just aren't giving yourself credit where you should. Me though... I can make almost decent sprites and music, but mostly I'm good at bringing characters to life and writing stories.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • One of my biggest talents is writing. Not just stories, but writing is also a way for me to express myself. I could write a whole book on my life story. Hell, I could give you a monologue on explanations that I can't quite say verbally. It's crazy, and a lot of people are baffled by it because they think it's an amazing ability.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    #notalentclub

I don't have any talents I can think of. Most of my hobbies are things people do far better than me. In terms of talent, I'm probably like the average fighter on a Street Fighter tier list.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Okay, as you read in the title, I'm really sure that I don't have any of them. So yeah, I'm surrounded of people who can do cool things but I can't do nothing cool at all :(

This is literally me. I've tried my best to invest as much time and practice as possible into tennis, FL Studio, and even my favorite video games, yet I could only ever reach a certain limit with them. :(

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I don't have any skills or talents either....

Bay

Years
  • I like to think I'm pretty decent with writing. I have my days where I'll compare myself to others and believe I'm not as good as them (and then go "guess I have no talent after all"), but I know there are some people that enjoy my stories.

This is literally me. I've tried my best to invest as much time and practice as possible into tennis, FL Studio, and even my favorite video games, yet I could only ever reach a certain limit with them. :(

I used to play tennis for a few years and I was able to improve my skills at a steady pace, but then when I went to college I pretty much stopped, haha.

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • My talents? Well, I'm good at debating people. I'm good at cooking. I have an impressive vocal range (but don't know how to properly utilize it). I have a pretty high IQ. I'm also a very fast typist.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I like to think I'm pretty decent with writing.

I would hope the Fan Fiction and Writing mod would be good at writing. :P

I'm a pretty good songwriter and a fairly decent drummer. I also have a pretty good knack for math, though if I applied myself a bit more in that area I'd be much better off.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I'd like to think I'm a decent writer. People have told me so, but I have a lot to improve in the area, so I'm not sure. Well, I know I can tell a good story, it's just a matter of actually using the right word choice I seem to struggle with.

Other than writing, I'm also pretty good at drawing, and making music. I'm not great at it, but I enjoy doing it and I think some of the things I make aren't bad. I just like creating things, and that's where my talents are.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    i'm a person of many mediocre talents.

i can carry a tune but i don't have an amazing voice.
    i can draw more than a stick figure but can't seem to develop a personal style.
    i have a decent imagination but have difficulty materializing it.. words, art, etc.
    i can dance but only choreographically, not freely.
    i'm above average with video games but never near pro level in any of them.

good, but not good enough usually.

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
  • Being skilled at procrastinating.
    This is one that I think about a lot, actually... I'm an okay artist, but usually there'll always be someone better. But my English teachers often tell me that my essays are the most well-written in my class, so maybe writing (for school, roleplaying, and fan fiction) is something I'm good at? If video games can also count, I'd include those, too.

Years
  • I'm not a massively talented individual really. I'm a pretty decent dancer, but that's not because of any innate talent. I've had to work my ass of day after day for almost ten years to get to where I am, which is still nowhere near as good as a lot of people.

I do have some degree of creative talent though. I'm a much better choreographer than I am a dancer and whilst I'm only an average writer I can create some pretty awesome stories and fictional universes.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • music, basically. I can pick instruments up quickly now (and play the ones I've been playing for a long time well) and I hear songs in my head, etc. I'm also a semi-talented writer, I think, but I don't expend enough energy on it to actually know for certain. maybe I should do that.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    I can make a pretty bitchin' fake Space Jam 2 poster in Photoshop, that's a talent right?

(don't ask seriously)

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • is athleticism a talent

DEPENDS.

If you're athletic naturally then yes it could be because that's natural ability/skill. If you've trained hard but weren't particularly able prior to that, then no. But you can still be athletic even if you aren't naturally gifted!

My numerical ability is my only natural talent as such. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve that aren't talent alone, like. Not a one trick pony, no sirree.

Years
  • I'm very prone to falling into this trap, since I definitely keep seeing people that do this, do that, and I'm just like...yeah, I got nothing of my own, I'm just kind of here.

Then I remember my artistic talent. While it might not quite be at the level I would hope it could be (since I basically quit trying for the longest while), it's always been something I've tended to understate a bit. "Oh, so I can draw pictures...big whoop." Then I actually get back into it and only then do I realize the full extent of what I have, or could possibly have, if I would just stop dropping it for whatever reason.

Back