• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Don't Have Any Kind Of Talents

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • I don't think I have much of a talent for anything. I could say maybe shooting in basketball - but I'm not sure if it's natural or because I've practiced and put the time into learning how I as an individual need to shoot.

I also think I have a talent for learning and picking things up fairly quickly if I'm interested and motivated to do so. <- Which is practically never though xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Well I've got quite the imaginative mind and I can come up with stories easily but never finish them. Also if I set my mind on something, I can learn it pretty fast.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • That's a very good question...

Like, I can be above average and still be an average in almost everything. ;~;

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    DEPENDS.

If you're athletic naturally then yes it could be because that's natural ability/skill.

I was born this way

Anyway outside of that nothing comes to mind outside of...idk...making music? Drumming??? I'm a pretty good cook but I don't think that is necessarily a talent.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I've been told that I'm a good writer, but I think that I would need to work on word choice and being able to use more literary devices before I considered it a talent of mine. Which kind of contradicts the whole idea of a talent... right?

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    if I practiced my hobbies as much as I watch cat videos on youtube then I'd probably be a lot more talented

Years
  • Apparently I have a talent that proves vital to my mother's grocery shopping, and that is reading the use-by dates on food and the smaller text on price tags. I guess it's because I can also see far distances, which is why I can usually see if a road is safe to cross.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    i can put on mascara in the car while my brother is driving, if that's not talent then i don't know what is.

Sirfetch’d

I would think so haha. At least I consider athleticism one of the better talents that people can have.

As for me, I like to think that I am pretty smart. Maybe that isn't so much a talent itself but I like to think that my ability to evaluate and figure things out a pretty solid talent. I've also gotten pretty good at battling so maybe that is a small talent of mine? If there is anything else I'd probably say cooking?

Years
  • My talent is being annoying and obnoxious and frightening people unless they somehow get used to me.
    Which is never.
    But really, I don't think I stand out much either, most of what I can do other's do better.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I don't know why people forget soft skills such as organisation, charisma, and being a general people-person. There is a certain talent in being reliable and dependable. There is a talent with spoken word and body language, too.

"Soft skills is a term often associated with a person's "EQ" (Emotional Intelligence Quotient), the cluster of personality traits, social graces, communication, language, personal habits, interpersonal skills, managing people, leadership, etc. that characterize relationships with other people. Soft skills contrast to hard skills, which are generally easily quantifiable and measurable (e.g. software knowledge, basic plumbing skills).

A person's soft skill EQ is an important part of their individual contribution to the success of an organization. "

It's just as viable as a hard skill. Give yourself more credit! Don't be so scrutinizing :3

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • I can breathe. ;-;

I guess most of us still haven't quite discovered what we're amazing at >~< I guess I'm decent at HTML and CSS here and there, I can dance (I think? I've been told so) and I can write (although I simply don't have the patience for it >.<)...

Lucid

I'm actually super domestic, I love to cook and I can sew pretty well, I'm also good with plants. Also, I guess I'm pretty easy going, so I can get along with pretty much anyone.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I have no idea, really. Uh... the problem is that all of my talent in my respective fields is like a speck of dust compared to what others can do in that field. I guess... ROM hacking? Even that's a stretch, since I actually haven't posted anything or did anything contributive.

Writing? 300+ reviews on FF counts for something, right?

If there was anything definitive, I've been told that I have good leadership qualities and that I'm handy with programs often associated with business. That and I have a creative niche. I have honestly have no idea xD

Last edited:

HollowGap!

<insert title here>
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Writing? 300+ reviews on FF counts for something, right?

If there was anything definitive, I've been told that I have good leadership qualities and that I'm handy with programs often associated with business. That and I have a creative niche. I have honestly have no idea xD

Writing more than 300 reviews on FF or writing FF that now has over 300 reviews? Both are good anyway. Besides, to be a writer, you simply need only two things: lots of reading, and bunch of writing exercises.

Even I can't write that many. Now I'm feeling jealous.

Back