• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
jak10.jpg

^One of my fave Misty episodes, Gotta Catch Ya Later ^_____^

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
You guy's don't get it...Misty is an awesome trainer. Ash is definitely learning from her but is surpassing her. I never said Misty is a worse trainer than Ash or implyed that at all. I simply implyed he possesses his own special auro that certain legendary pokemon see (as a resemblence to his father) that they conclude will help them "save the day" Misty is a Very good trainer indeed, and all i said is that she possess's a dif. Aura that Ash. What is it about "auras" (chi) that repels you guys??!!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
That episode was really great and sad. I miss seeing her on the show.:(

337505.jpg

This pictures so cute.:)

My anime-drawing skills officially suck compared to that ;______; How does ANYONE get to be that good? *is sad, but still drooling over the best fanart he's ever seen*

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
Years
That is a cute picture but it doesn't have any water pokemon :P
Well, Mew didn't come and magically save Ash's life, Mew was there to see Mewtwo and stop him and when it got there it just saved Ash cuz it's really nice and it doesn't want anyone to die...
All these pics are totally awesome, this anime drawer is really really good!

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
That episode was funny (with Rudy) but what was the position of Ash in the episode? (Heck can you guy's give me a synopsis of the episode?)
Oh, about Misty's Song, that didn't play of Kid's WB right?---that's where I usually get my chance to watch pokemon; and sometimes from the internet :)

I have the song somewhere in my cpu, it's touching, it's about Misty's feelings about Ash...
-----------------
Woah!!! Those fanart pics are really awesome! I drew a fanart too, and I don't hink i did that bad. It's in black and white; I'll try to color it with Open Canvas program and/or Adobe at upload it here to show you guys. It's a pic of how the original group looked when their older; I'm also working on the ones with May and Brendon-who appears in the Deoxys movie (7th)

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Peach said:
MMHM04.jpg

^Misty and Rudy, that was a good episode

BTW, cool pics Misty Lover17

Thanks! That episode was great.^_^

Rudy:She wants him!

Rudy:Your a lucky guy, Ash.[Yep he is! He's got a really nice and pretty girl with him.^_^]
Ash:What ya mean?
Rudy:You'll find out someday.
That episode rocked!:)

And so did this scene from Pokemon2000!:)

MistysavingAshfromdrowning.jpg

Awwww...........^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back