• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
  • Yes, YES, YES!

I love that pic, almost nothing's greater than when Misty was in her TR outfit...do you have any full-body shots of her in that, perchance?

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Ash and Misty as Elite Four? I don't think that's probable. Ash remember, is on his journey to be a pokemon master. Their are so many pokemon, that Ash will have to take a long time before he actually becomes a pokemon master.

Have you heard the tale about Ash's Dad? In the beg. of the series it showed a glimpse of Ash with his mom and dad, but didn't show the dad's face.

Ash's dad set out to be a pokemon master, saw the "most amazing things" unimaginable-especially some pokemon discoveries no one even knows "today." What could they have been? Anyhow, Ash's Dad died mysteriously...or did he?..., and so that's why Ash's Mom is worried about Ash a lot (but that doesn't mean that she is just protective ^^) --she is worried that something terrible might happen to Ash.

Haven't you Also wondered why Ash is looked up to by the legendaries? Ash possesses some ancient aura that links to the pokemon and which will save the pokemon from a destruction that will occur...in the future. What could this atrosoty be?

...The author hasn't revealed yet.

Well that's it, I hope this get's you guy's thinking ^^

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I liked Misty's TR outfit too. It was kinda cute ^_____^

H17_252.jpg

^Awwwww-faces XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Chairman Kaga said:
    Yes, YES, YES!

I love that pic, almost nothing's greater than when Misty was in her TR outfit...do you have any full-body shots of her in that, perchance?

Yep I do!

MistyinmatingTeamRocketwithDuplika.jpg

Misty looked really cute in the Team Rocket outfit.:) She also looks really great in a short skirt.:)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Hey! Ash and Misty can be elite four.

Tkinc said:
    Ash and Misty as Elite Four? I don't think that's probable. Ash remember, is on his journey to be a pokemon master. Their are so many pokemon, that Ash will have to take a long time before he actually becomes a pokemon master.

Have you heard the tale about Ash's Dad? In the beg. of the series it showed a glimpse of Ash with his mom and dad, but didn't show the dad's face.

Ash's dad set out to be a pokemon master, saw the "most amazing things" unimaginable-especially some pokemon discoveries no one even knows "today." What could they have been? Anyhow, Ash's Dad died mysteriously...or did he?..., and so that's why Ash's Mom is worried about Ash a lot (but that doesn't mean that she is just protective ^^) --she is worried that something terrible might happen to Ash.

Haven't you Also wondered why Ash is looked up to by the legendaries? Ash possesses some ancient aura that links to the pokemon and which will save the pokemon from a destruction that will occur...in the future. What could this atrosoty be?

...The author hasn't revealed yet.

Well that's it, I hope this get's you guy's thinking ^^
    Well! I agree with your view that Ash is chosen by the ancient legendaries to be their master but i don't agree that Misty will just sit in crulean gym and think about her relationships with Ash.In my point of view, Misty also has a kind of ancient relation with pokemons caz some pokemons who just don't obey Ash are also taken control of by Misty's kind attitude.And as for They being elite four, it is destined that they will be one day caz being them as a pokemon master i.e. elite four is what the theme of the show is. Anyway, ur idea about Ash's dad is exactly what i wanted to see.I too think that Ash's dad must have went through a great secret of pokemon world maybe some kind of danger to pokemons and the way to get out of it due to which he either isolated from hius family so as to keep them away from danger or was killed.And that's why Pokemons specially legendaries obey Ash caz they had met his father.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • I agree...the Misty comment was a HOPED Hypothesis. The thing about Ash's dad is very accurate. YES! Ash's Dad was special; He must have made some sort of relationships with pokemon's that made them obey Ash-he's the son of the "great one"<---made this one up from hyp. but it does fit in truely why Ash is looked up by other pokemon. He posses's a special Aura that his father possessed that makes him trustworthy to other pokemon-eep. the legendary.

Misty also possess's thus a dif. Aura not so much as Ash's "special" kind but something rather close. The possession of Aura's of these significant characters (Ash and Misty) is somewhat like the powers of Anna and Yoh in the Shaman King. Yoh desires nothing except another day making him very special while Anna possess a powerful aura that allows her to control the most strongest ghosts! This is thus exactly like Ash and Misty's "powers" in the Anime.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
  • I don't think there's anything mystical or 'auara' about love...Ash loves Pokemon and his great spirit brings them to him...and I dun think there's anything magical about that.
    But on topic, what is Misty and Tracey doing?? Is that a movie, if so, I wanna see it...

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • No!

It's not a movie, it's a special episode. A hoso understand.
    As for Misty having a less relation with pokemons that Ash i don't agree with u Tkinc.If she would have less Aura than Ash, how come she got the hold of togepi and some pokemons like hoothoot on Johto journeys obey only Misty.So, what i say is that Misty is a stronger trainer than Ash is and she must be kept stronger so that Ash will try to be more like her and will get stronger.
    Well! Water pokemon master, it's true that Ash loves pokemon but i don't think that that's the only reason the pokemons try to save him.For example Ash never met Mew before in pokemon the first movie but when mewtwo attacked Ash,IT magically appeared and saved his life.So, it can't just be becaz of love.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back