• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Snivy Fan Club {Cool, Eh?}

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Yeah. Fire Punch would be affected by Cursed body... Hmmm. A serperior with Bold Nature and 252 HP Ev's would not be OHKO'ed by a Fire Punch, so yeah.

But a sun-boosted Fire-punch will.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
    Years
  • Though it depends whos using Fire punch, And dont forget Serperior could use Dual Screens as well, With its speed

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Wow, it's the fifth page. :'o .. Glad I have members like you guys. ^^;

Anyway, what's the topic? XD

miltankRancher

Years
  • It's 4 pm here already! :)) Okay, next topic.

Do you want Serperior to stay as a pure Grass Type forever? If not, what type would you like to add to him and why?

I think I'm pretty okay with pure Grass. If I had my way, I would make him a Grass/ Dragon Pokemon but that would make him really badass, and might be banned. OMAY.

Lezza

Years
  • Grass/ Dragon FTW. I would own everything or Everything without Ice Shard or Weavile or Fast Ice types

Lezza

Years
  • Theres only 1 grass poison Starter, Venusaur. Sceptile and Meganium were Pure Grass and Tort was ground

miltankRancher

Years
  • Grass/Dragon would only give it one type: Ice, but it is pretty common in the metagame, with common Water-types like Politoed ans Starmie carrying Ice Beam.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Grass/Flying, it's damn awesome. XD; I mean a grass type that can use moves that are super affective against another grass type. :'DD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I know, but that's just me. But if it'd be a Grass/Dragon type, well it would be an interesting combination. ^^

miltankRancher

Years
  • Water-types have quite a generally good SpD.

Serperior could also be a Grass/ Water type, seeing it is a snake, and there exists an aquatic snake. It canceled out its glaring Fire Weakness.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Water-types have quite a generally good SpD.

Serperior could also be a Grass/ Water type, seeing it is a snake, and there exists an aquatic snake. It canceled out its glaring Fire Weakness.
    Oh yes, that would be an awesome combination as well aside from the ones mentioned above. :'D .. Imagine a grass type use Hydro Pump. LMAO

Lezza

Years
  • Or Leaf Balde then.
    Frenzy Plant is last ditch attempt or Going out with a BAng, Since it was Bonfire night yesterday

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    If Serperior would be a Grass/Dragon then it could learn some fire-types right? :'o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back