• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nillemi

Under my Rock
Years
Sonic 06
It's honestly not as awful as everyone says it is.
Oh, it's bad, but not Worst game ever bad.

Although I'm playing it just so I can say I beat it.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
pmd gates to infinity.

it's so awesome and I'm really enjoying leveling up my party and in companion mode i'm being the lovely virizion. cx

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Final Fantasy III. It's my second time through and I'm trying my darndest to level up all of my jobs to max before moving on to a new area so I can be sure I am ready for any situation. It's a pain in me bum.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Playing Pokemon Conquest again so that I can be sure it was worth the money I payed for it before I make a decision on whether or not to sell it.

Years
I just started the 3DS port of Tales of the Abyss, it's great so far. My only complaints are the lack of any kind of map, and the fact that I hate Luke's personality

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Avadon: The Black Fortress.

I've been meaning to play it forever, and I'm glad I finally started it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just went and bought the original Golden Sun games and so I'm getting ready to start those up.

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
just played Torchlight II for half and hour. i just wanted to test out my long-forgotten character!~ ^^

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Have you ever played them before or is this a first time through?

I "played" them once when I was younger and my neighbor had them and we were just sitting outsdie playing each other's games. Then I played them on an emulator but ended up getting completely lost because I didn't pay any attention to the story. I played Dark Dawn though.

Years
Just started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 for the 7 billionth time. I just couldn't wait for the remix -.- I'm already stumped on the Twilight Thorn :'(

Midorikawa

Ryuusei Trainer
Years
Lately I've been Inazuma Eleven (the first game) and Fire Emblem: Awakening. I'll probably pick up my Ace Attorney 1 and Rune Factory 4 again soon though.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
I'm playing the HD remake of Final Fantasy X. I'm not terribly far and am taking this REAL slow. But I have good gear, a good amount of money and... well, my stats are still kinda crappy because lol expert sphere grid

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
Recently I have been quite busy with ...
> Final Fantasy IV DS (DS)
> Sonic the Hedgehog (Mega Drive / Genesis)
> Bravely Default (Nintendo 3DS)
> Mega Man 10 (Xbox 360)

I swear, the god damn difficulty in MM10 is faithful to the originals! But I just can not for the life of me beat it (I'm up to the Skull Castle, too)!

TY

Also because I actually want to get better and better in it :3

Years
My Pokewalkers both have dead batteries. Not stopping me from HGSS for Kurt Ball tossing.
For my 360 currents - Crackdown, Minecraft, first Dark Souls, GTA 4 and 5

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 7, 2015
Minecraft PS3 Edition and CoD BO2 for now.
So determined to kill the Enderdragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back