• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Started playing Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor lately, pretty good rpg.
    I'm also doing another playthrough Final Fantasy VI awesome game.
    Oh yeah, I've been playing Fifa 14 for fun
    Which also reminds me I have to finally beat EarthBound

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2014
    ive been playing White. It is easy to go back and play many times over. This story line is just... better.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Started playing Lunar: Silver Star Harmony for the PSP. I absolutely adore this game (and its various iterations on multiple consoles). The PSP version I haven't played as much as the PS1 or GBA version, but it's still a lot of fun and I enjoy it.

TY

Currently playing C&C Renegade testing some things fps-wise and maybe create a LP for it :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Yesterday, I've started playing through Super Mario 3D Land again, and am currently up to World 2. :] Was struggling to get through some levels last time around; will see if I could do any better this time!

TY

Playing some C&C Red Alert 2 atm, making some pretty bases with the ARES expansion mod (yay for being able to play without any opponents thanks to ARES)

Years
  • Started playing Child of Light late in the afternoon yesterday after buying it from the PSN store, and was addicted to it immediately. Not only were the graphics beautiful to simply look at, but the battle system was old school RPG, which I appreciate. I originally thought that leveling in the game would be difficult, but halfway into the game, I'm already at 20. The only thing I would change about the game is the length. Being only $15, I'd assume that it is relatively short compared to other RPGs, which after having played 4-5 hours, is unfortunately true \: Really wish the Ubisoft turned it into a full-length game.

Years
  • Super Mario 3D World! I just got the game a few days ago and so far it has been really awesome! Right now I'm at the Star world.

Years
  • Currently playing Danmaku Amanojuku ~ Impossible Spell Card (a.k.a. Touhou 14.3). It's quite challenging and fun, honestly XD Might also be starting a new file on Rune Factory 4 soon; I wanna try and marry Dolce <3 I'd go for Leon again but I wanna at least get another cutscene for the marriage sub-event.

Years
  • Champions of Norrath .. playstation 2
    LEGO City Undercover .. Wii U
    Deadpool .. .. .. .. .. .. .. xbox 360
    Fable Anniversary .. .. .. xbox 360

One of the funniest games I have played in some time, Deadpool is.
    Stink pickle = piece of poo = ew LOL

Years
  • Started playing Puppeteer, and realized that I am terrible at platforming games ;; Nevertheless, I will continue to persevere through the levels at a slower than average pace...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back