• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Camelot Trigger - A legend retold [T]

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years

OTXLKA7.png

"We go by the fabled name of the Scarred Scourge, power down your armour and surrender your cargo and mech and you will live to see another day."

Name:
Uggard "Scar" Bremann
Gang Leader
"Who wants to know?"

Gender & Age:
Male
"Old enough to know how to blast your head off."

Appearance:

Scar is riddled with tattoos. His hair is shaved off except for a middle streak of hair. He has a long dark ginger-brown frizzy beard that stretchs down half his neck. His face has two scars, one on the left side of his chin and another at the back of his skull. His tattoos all have special meanings and signs to gang members, most significantly, the head of a panther emblazoned across his back, all of the tatoos he has are a inky black, except for a red bird shape on his chest about the size of a thumb, and it is rather unneat. He often wears a Military recruit flightsuit but spraypainted paint and a white symbol of a hand with the middle finger extended as a sign of rebellion.

"Got something to look at? Stare all you want, it aint going to make it go away."

Home Planet:
The Wreck
Scarred Scourge Vory Pirate Gang

"I fly my own flag."

Mech:

"It can make your head go from 0 to Holy Shit mph in a few seconds."

Bloody Panther

The bloody panther is a careful amalgamation of discarded parts left in the wreck. Despite being a jigsaw of mechs it has an overall armour plating which hides the mismatch, his armour is coloured to exactly replicate his tatoos. It has several alterations to look uniform except for markings. The head was a custom creation by Reteri Drow, a venusian defecter who had her speciality in creating mechanoid armour. She was repulsed by the garish and vile colour and designs of venusian armour, and defected from the Venus Army to join the band of brigands. The head is the shape of a canine animal's maw stretched wide open. Inside the head there is no special equipment except sensory equipment, this is built intentionally to throw off knights when trying to disable him with a blow to the head.

Left Arm:
Harpoon and grappling hook capabilities, the projectile is ejected from a cannon that comes out when the mecha's hand folds away. The harpoon is fired from the cannon and then impales the target, then magnetises. Then the chain is ravelled in mechanically. If used on mechanoids, it is usually aimed away from the pilot cabin but still near crucial parts of the machine. Often this can be used to land on specific asteroid or planet, or to fling it in an alternate direction. In grappling hook mode it is used akin to a lasso in some respects, when fired it is usually fired to the side of the target, then the hook part uses Reaction Control System thrusters to curve around the target and hook back around on to it's self. Mainly useful in mechanoid armour confrontations but anything that wouldn't be able to slip out of the loop could be used for it.

Right Arm
The Right Arm is his main way of fighting, a double barred cannon that are akin to archaic Tank barrel. It is designed to be able to accept a multitude of ammunitions, mainly because it is hard to find a steady supply of one ammunition. On his armour it is painted with an exact replication of his tattoos as mentioned before, however on his shoulder it has a small logo that is the logo of the gang. The insignia of the Scarred Scourge is almost always placed over serial codes or numbers.

Right Leg.
The right leg mainly serves to emit an electric shock to the target intended to overload the power fuses and shut it down, this was salvaged off a cargo ship delivering batteries to a power plant. Reverse engineering it, Reteri Drow was able to set up a system where wires could be fired at the opponent and use it thusly. It has several red lines drawn on it

Left Leg

The left leg has a cargo compartment used to house mines which are armed and deployed by the leg. This can be utilised in a multitude of ways

Back
MIRAGE GENERATOR

On his back he has the Mirage Generator. The Mirage Generator creates a hologram around the mech to make it look like a regular mech, such as taking off gang paint and it masks the signature of the gang and can emit a different signature, however for it to emit a signature, the coding/components of the signatures must be retrieved from an active mech and is very rare in the wreck, this means that he would have to take a soldier's mech while still in tact in order to seem like one of them in sensors. This can be used for infiltration, ambushes, false flag operations and privateering. If upgraded, it could contain the means to project a second apparation of the mech in order to confuse foes.

Background and History:

"I don't like to talk about it, especially to people on internet, but since I'm already breaking the fourth wall, why don't I explain anyway?"
Being born in the Wreck, more specifically on a drifter colony, people disliked you from the day you were born. The drifter colony, named ECRC-23045 affectionately Grate, was set up when the escape vessel from earth was damaged in an ambush. It's sensors were disabled and it's autopilot was damaged, 34 people died in that attack, including the pilot. When the death of the pilot was confirmed the damaged autopilot was intiated, not heading towards a planet, or a Wyrmgate. No, the Emergency Escape and Migration Ship 17 was headed straight for the asteroid field. Without attempting to stop, the ship ploughed straight in to a large asteroid, The Ship split apart and killed dozens. Propulsion was offline, communications were offline. Then, almost automatically two groups formed, one group intent on repairing the ship and piloting it back to a planet, and the other group who repurposed the ship in to a habitable living colony. The group who sought to repair the ship failed, their efforts futile.

The ship was repurposed in to a colony. Then the colonists split away as generations went by, some of them joining a band of Dishonorable Brothers-in-Arms already established and others staying in their new found homeland. Generations went by, The news of Arthur had spiked a growing urge in the drifter society, they were lonely, yearning for outside contact. The tales of arthur brought wider knowledge to these people, designated a EXTREME CIRCUMSTANCES REFUGEE COLONY. It had finally got all the knowledge of the outside realms. But this was double edged sword, Pirates and mercenaries harrassed the colony. With only light protection with century old Anti-Air Guns, the Drifter colony was vunerable. A knight had arrived, unknown of their name, but all they did was defend the colony day and night. This was known as the age of the masked one on board Grate.

On the original crew manifest the passengers was almost entirely female, including children. As they were valued more than male people for colonial purposes, there were only two male passengers, as the manifest was supposing that the colony they arrived at would be already established. Over time the settlement grew and shrunk. At the current era, among Grate you had a small, yet dense and compact population. The Masked one had selected a few and designated them to keep internal peace, known as the Castles. Each Castle was essientially a guard. Uggard was born on deck 54, central market district. With a dense population, privacy was limited as such the society was much different. Uggard was a sickly child up untill the age of seven. At eight he befriended another boy by the name of Voga. Together, they were cheeky and nimble, swiping packets of food, putting jelly in gloves and that kind of thing. One day when they were eleven, everything changed. Uggard was wiggling through a vent. The boys ttempting to sneak in to the restricted area. When Uggard grasped a ledge everything shook violently, Knocking Uggard from side to side, his body bent at a strange angle and then slipped down and was pushed against a hatch which gave way easily. Uggard was flung out on to the market promenade. The rumbling came from an explosion. Looking up, Uggard notice through the cupola that a mech like never before was attacking the Masked One. From what Uggard saw, it was an Emergent mech. The sirens were blaring and everyone was stampeding around. Uggard, in his delirium from a mild concussion, grappled the rails, staring at the fight with a dumbfounded, awestruck interest. The Emergent mech brought up it's cannon and fired at the masked one, with a dead on hit, the chest of the knight was blasted open, pieces of flesh sprayed out across the Wreck.

The knight's Mech collided with the cupola, Uggard's ears popped and a massive vortex sucked out the air, along with a large portion of the colonists. Quickly, the emergency cupola cover sealed it shut before anyone else died. Lowering itself to the nearest window, the Emergent Mech held up it's cannon aimed straight at Uggard. He thought that this was his final hours... Then his communicator rung. He responded and brought it up to his ear. "Hey, Uggard, look what I managed to steal!" It was Voga.
"I don't have time for your flaunting success. There's a machine attacking the colony."
"Yeah, that's the thing..."
"What thing?"
"I'm the machine."
With that a deathly silence covered the shock and surprise of eavesdroppers who spread around this information. Uggard had dropped his communicator. His body weak, his stomach ached from hunger. His muscles went limp. His friend, nay, his brother-in-crime, had betrayed his entire colony. Leaving it vunerable to any person to attack. Tears streamed down his cheeks. Then another mech appeared, a second voice could be heard from the ear piece.
"Good job, shrimpy, we'll leave now and report to the general that an Accident occurred on this colony." He paused,"...Pests, all of them. Now let's go and see what we can get you your own mech." "That skeleton scrappy emergent one is way below you." The other mech had a clear military emblem, but due to Uggards lack of literacy, he couldn't tell what military. Both mechas moved off.
From then on he had this spontaneous rage which spiked at any time. Which began to interfere with life. At 13, he pummeled someone because they both liked the same girl. At 15, every bar in Grate he started a bar fight in. After his 23rd arrest, he was referred to the Uranus Templar Order. Against his mother's wishes, he left for Uranus. He never made it, he was attacked by a slaver gang in which he was to be sold as a Slave with no restrictions on purpose. His mother had to buy him back. Afterwards, this actually simmered his anger, but this gave him a feeling of fear. Eventually, criminal record, illiteracy and a slave branding, he wasn't job material. He eventually killed construction worker and took his mecha. Travelling around and stealing for bread.

At 23, he met a couple criminal brothers who accepted him in, making a triad. Eventually this triad became bigger, The founders died on duty so Uggard inherited this band of Brigands. He was challenged for years. But defeated all those who sought to usurp him. He now ruled this gang with an iron fist of an emperor and the skills of a pirate. At 36, he came across Reteri who aided him him in shaping his mecha. Fuelled by a revenge debt against the militaries and Voga. He spent a many times leading this Gang, originally the Silent Triad, finalising the name in to the Scarred Scourge. He heightened his notoriety. His vengeful motives started to take a secondary priority, as greed encapsulated him and now he dares venture out of the Wreck, to confront the guardians of the Wyrmgates. If they claim one, they gain twofold, once their name will be famed forever, second to meet Arthur, and see if he lives up to his authority.

(Pirate)
Spoiler:

(Loyalty)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sir General Admiral General Captain Commander General Admiral General Admiral Fancy Swank, I think your picture is broken on your SU! Just a heads up

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Yes, I have fixed it, and it's Sir General Admiral Captain Commander Captain King Officer Fancy Swank the Third, to you.

Reactions: SV

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I'm finished with the SU and the flag is fixed.
GANG SU

As you requested

Name: Reteri Drow
Home Planet: Venus
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Mech:
Spoiler:

LEFT ARM: Multitool Arm
Welder
Saw
Screwdriver
And More tools
RIGHT ARM: Drill Arm
Main Offensive Weapon
Used for minng asteroids
LEFT LEG: Drone Bay and Dispenser.
Holds 8 drones which have interchangeble tools
4 MALLICIOUS Drones (Sends a small jolt of electricity at them to distract the enemy.)
4 REPAIR Drones (Welding mainly) (Weak magnetic Tether for moving salvage
RIGHT LEG: Drone Control
HEAD: Enhanced Sensory System
Thermal, Radar, Vitals Assessment System.
"The benefits in this technology are underrated." Drow shunts in a Computer Core in to the slot of a half built Mech "Outdated? Yes. Useless? Not in the slightest, take a look at this baby" Drow taps the mech. "This goes in to Saturn's rings, what's around her? Reflective Asteroids. You can't tell whose who. Ah but with Enhanced Radar, sends out a pulse, reads it back. And there you have it!" Drow takes out her pistol and spins it about before shooting a Spy in the head, "You know, you need to keep the rats out."
"Can I count on you?" Scar asked.
"You can count on me from here to Alpha Centauri."

Summary: Reteri Drow was a Venusian Defector who had her speciality in creating mechanoid armour. She was repulsed by the garish and vile colour and designs of venusian armour, and defected from the Venus Army to join the band of brigands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Radda Clawiat
Home Planet: The Wreck
Appearence:
Spoiler:

Mech:
Spoiler:

or

History Summary: Radda Clawiat was born in another drifter colony, he grew up with tales of Pirates and the wealth of Criminal Masterminds. The freedom of the pirates enticed him. And push came to shove he joined the vory, entering in to the unknown waters.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

Sir General Admiral Fancy Swank's Gang Leader Uggard "Scar" Bremann and merry band of space pirates is accepted.

I've currently got the IC thread done and am getting ready to submit. Please, contain your excitement.

Edit: Alright. So I've submitted the IC thread. If/when it's accepted I ask that you hold off on posting for just a little bit. I have a post to put up after the op to give most of you a little direction. However I'm probably going to go to pass out here soon, so it won't get done until at least 7 or 8 hours from now. So just hold off on doing anything until then if you would. I'm sorry :(

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I took the liberty of drawing up some "statistics" If you can call them it.All of them linked.

Characters Ordered By Home Planet (Includes Gang Members Of Scarred Scourge)

Mercury:

Venus: 20%
Noelle Lambert
Reteri Drow
Sienna Peredyr

Earth: 6.67%
General Serena Rozaline

Mars: 33.33%
Lieutenant Cedric Anders
"Rock", First Sergeant
Kaleric Vehemis

Colonel Augustus Crow
Ellaira Blackwell

The Wreck: 13.33%
Scar
Radda Clawiat

Jupiter: 13.33%
Drake Esmara
Katrina 'Kat' Esmara

Saturn: 13.33%
Captain Igor Alexiy
Titus Pallen

Uranus:

Neptune:

-----------

Male: 9
60%
Female: 6
40%

Full Compliment: 15

--------------

I am kind of regretting I didn't go Templar, but I feel that I should break the mould I keep on doing. Yar yar diddle dee dee, I am a Pirate! Hopefully they'll be some interesting activity in the Wreck, but no one to usurp my character.

Reactions: SV

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So sorry. I was gone all day yesterday and then forgot to save the etherpad I was working on the first post in. I'll hopefully have it tomorrow, but if anyone wants to go ahead and post here's a summary.

Spoiler:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I thought this post slightly flirted with the line in regards to powergaming... but I hope you don't mind, I thought the core role of the threat of piracy necessitated it. And I wanted to enter in with a jolt of surprise. I would like some feed back.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I'll have a post up as Serena today. I have it mostly finished I just need to throw on a couple more sentences at the end. Posts so far have been looking good so keep it up :) and I hope to see some of the others getting out posts sometime soon.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just stumbled on this and really want to join this RP, but I don't think I can with all of my other hobbies >.<

No worries. At the moment it's not too demanding and probably won't be for a while. If you decide after a while that you want to hop on in there'll always be a spot open :)

Just gonna...
Spoiler:

We should be trying to move on to second posts here soon if you haven't posted yet you should try to at least get something in.

Last edited:
Back