• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

== Intense Intents in Tents | The Antagonist's Club ==

Which of the Villainous Teams is Your Favourite?

• Total voters

Rain T.

"You clods!"
Years
  • Here's what I do when I should be doing homework:
    Command_Triad.jpg
    Since they're antagonists and I'm proud of my (mediocre/terrible) photo editing skills, I thought I'd share. Not to mention they're my favorite members of Team Rocket.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Hey guys! I'm so very sorry that I haven't been active much (at all) the past few days (weeks) but I promise to try and be more active now!

Here's what I do when I should be doing homework:
    View attachment 77245
    Since they're antagonists and I'm proud of my (mediocre/terrible) photo editing skills, I thought I'd share. Not to mention they're my favorite members of Team Rocket.
    Yes! Yes, please, this has to happen! They would be such an incredible power triangle, it's crazy.

Hey I want to enter plasma grunt and male nickname pwner
    Hi hi hi! I'm so, so, so sorry for replying so late and I'd be really grateful if you could use the form to apply, here it is;

Spoiler:

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    What do you think made the villains, villains?
    -----------------------
    This topic is sort of like an extension from the event that just passed. It's a rather deep and psychological (if you want) question about what makes the antagonists evil.

Enjoy ~

Spoiler: Notifications
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-

Killua

Nickname: Absol!!!
    Team Plasma
    Gender you want your sprite to be: male
    Reason(s) for Joining: I always liked the bad guys
    Do you want to receive notifications? Yes
    Answer to the highlighted topic/s*: It really depends, everyone nas a reason, N wants pokémon liberation Giovanni wants money, some are selfish like Giovanni and others idealista like archie and maxie

Years
  • -----NEW TOPIC-----
    -----------------------

Anyone that opposes the protagonist and acts either outside the law or what is generally perceived as morally "good" is a villain. Usually with some sort of selfish goal that will impact a large population.

Years
  • I haven't posted in a while so I'll answer a bit of everything.

Why is N's name what it is? Was there ever an A through M?
    Please stop Ghetsis before there's an O

Because of the methods some of them use to achieve their goals, and for some, their goals. Like Team Rocket steals and hurts pokemon in their research and etc and New Team Plasma's goal is basically to rule the world.

What if there was a villain the same age as your character?
    This would be cool, I'd love to see a child prodigy/genius evil character.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Yes! Yes, please, this has to happen! They would be such an incredible power triangle, it's crazy.

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    -----------------------
    This topic is sort of like an extension from the event that just passed. It's a rather deep and psychological (if you want) question about what makes the antagonists evil.

Enjoy ~

It is a canon thing. The Command Triad of Team Rocket. Have you read the Pokemon Adventures Manga?

I think it depends on which character you mean. Some want money or power, some have good intentions at heart but are going about it all wrong, and some are flat out batshit crazy.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Again, guys, I'm so very sorry for the inactivity. Christmas is near so yay ~

Oh sorry, here it goes
    Nickname: Absol!!!
    Team Plasma
    Gender you want your sprite to be: male
    Reason(s) for Joining: I always liked the bad guys
    Do you want to receive notifications? Yes
    Answer to the highlighted topic/s*: It really depends, everyone nas a reason, N wants pokémon liberation Giovanni wants money, some are selfish like Giovanni and others idealista like archie and maxie
    Welcome to the club! Please feel free to answer some of the many other topics or post some some of your own! Sorry for the lateness! :C

I haven't posted in a while so I'll answer a bit of everything.
    If you'd like, I can add you to the notifications list!

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hey guys! I'm so very sorry that I haven't been active much (at all) the past few days (weeks) but I promise to try and be more active now!

Yes! Yes, please, this has to happen! They would be such an incredible power triangle, it's crazy.

Hi hi hi! I'm so, so, so sorry for replying so late and I'd be really grateful if you could use the form to apply, here it is;

Spoiler:

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    -----------------------

Enjoy ~

So far they reasons are greed and dissatisfaction, dissatisfaction that eventually led to the urge to change, like Obama. I'd like to see a boss who does it for fun and/or vain, who gives the "why so serious?" attitude.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Time for a new topic!

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    How do you think leaders of villainous teams are chosen? By vote, by force or some other way?
    ---------------------------

-for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-

Killua

I think that they just created the teams, Giovanni used the money to hire people, Maxie and Archie probably is recruiting volunteers since is a idealísticas cause sane thing with N etc

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Well, I think some went out and actually recruited/built the Team themselves, others inherited (Giovanni inherited TR from Madame Boss), and I suppose there could be cases in which leaders were elected. I can imagine someone good with words (like Ghetshit -- sorry, Ghetsis) manipulating the members of the Team to elect him (would say 'or her' but that was covered in a previous topic) leader.

Last edited:

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Time for a new topic!

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    How do you think leaders of villainous teams are chosen? By vote, by force or some other way?

This is an interesting topic to look into. I think it depends, some work like companies (through voting or even by stock shares), some teams pick their leaders by a person's ability (for example Maxie's knowledge) and so on!

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Whew, I think a new topic is in order!

-----NEW TOPIC-----
    What kind of team do you expect to see in Gen VII?
    This question is rather open and vague. To clarify, do you think it's be similar to all the other teams from past generations? Similar motives, similar characters? Or do you think it'll be different?

-for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-
    -for notifications-

Killua

Hmm I believe they will make another máfia styled team or maybe a comeback of team galatic wich can be an alternativa to a gen 4 remake

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • Well, so far we've had...
    -Take over the world
    -Flood the world
    -Eternal drought
    -Create a new world (I'm 98% percent sure that's what Galactic is after)
    -Liberate all Pokemon (with an added, secret goal of ruling the world)
    -Destroy the world

Well now...based on what's already been attempted, I think we can all expect a Team with a goal that, in some way, will have a negative impact on the poor world. {XD}

Years
  • More of the same. Unfortunately, pkm isn't really known break free much from it's formula. Fair enough, considering it's a kid's series and has been doing well enough without doing so. If there was any more depth or originality, it would be a clear attempt to pander to the older audience. Which doesn't appear probable.

However the Gen V business with N was a bit ambitious and unexpected. As they did lightly touch on a much deaper aspect to pokemon. But they mainly just mentioned it and danced around it than tackled it in depth. So it seems safe to assume if they do step out the box, it will be rather slightly.

Back