• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you keep your computer?

pkmin3033

Downstairs on my chair - usually plugged in - when I'm not using it. Keeping it in my room when I'm trying to sleep is a bad idea, and I spend more time downstairs than I do up in my room, so. It doesn't have a bag or anything, because getting it out constantly would be a nuisance.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • I keep my laptop on my computer desk in my bedroom, I pretty much just treat it like a desktop in that it never really leaves my desk haha. If I'm sick though I'll drag it to my bed. I would bring it to my bed more often but it's not so fun to do so thanks to my laptop's battery basically being dead, have to always leave it plugged in. (If it's unplugged, it automatically shuts off. bluh)

Years
  • My laptop (I named her Feather) goes everywhere I go. Which means, it probably won't last passed 3 years. But oh well. I think it's cheaper than a Mac in the long run, since I won't be using laptops much after I graduate.

I keep her in my bookbag or at my desk.

Back