• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    In terms of baked goods, you guys are ruining my diet.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I enjoy baked goods a lot, alot more than I should haha. I like brownies, pie, cake(especially cupcakes), muffins, cheesecake,cookies pretty much anything baked that contains sugar.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2012
    Salty morsels over sweet flavours and pastries/muffins, any day.
    Though, anything related to ice-cream in this weather is a necessity.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I like salty over sweet for breakfast but any other time and give me my sweet food.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I like all salts to be taken after I have my daily muffin.

And yes, though I can only eat ice cream once a week (because my mooom) I will jump at any chance to sneak in some ice cream.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mmm, ice cream. I don't know how I'd be able to live with ice cream only once a week; I feel sorry for you dude!

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • I'll probably get shot down for this, but am I the only one who doesn't understand what the big deal with ice cream is? I don't dislike it (then again I don't really dislike many foods) but I don't think it's that great. Surely I'm not the only one?

*prepares flameshield*

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Possibly. I'm not really much of a sweet person anyway though, more of a savoury guy.

That being said, I remember when I was still at school I loved and still do love Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream. That stuff is amazing.

But as long as we're talking about sweets, I'm more of a cake person.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Hold on, hold on.

Cookie dough Ice Cream.

I NEED THIS IS MY LIFE. D:

As for cake, I do enjoy me a good cake every now and then. I knew a person once who would make red velvet cakes for my mom's birthday and they were delicious. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back