• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
  • Haha, nice one. Is there much of a possibility for a referendum? Because for some reason I don't think it will happen soon.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Don't worry, you are right: no chance anytime soon.

Unless the next elections have some rather funny results...

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016

Couldn't care less about politics. Liars, Liars everywhere.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I care about politics because, as much as people hate them, they are the only way to change the world we live in. And hey, I'm not a liar, so I'd rather have that position for myself than leave it for one who is a liar.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

I don't care about politics because others do.

...Or rather, I don't need to care about politics because others do. I love change, so I prefer to watch the world form and reform rather than actively try to start or stop something. If it imposes on something I enjoy, on the other hand, I can't just sit back.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years

Angry letters get you as far as the receptionist then for some strange reason your appointment was canceled.

Angry letters get you as far as the receptionist then for some strange reason your appointment was canceled.

Years
  • 220999. I need to check when any special elections are happening in my area... I know we've got the governor's seat up for grabs this fall as well as one of the Senate seats, plus all 8 Congressional districts are up for grabs, but that's all this November.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back