• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Get-Together 2009 - Ultimate Trivia Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
... Um...

Shouldn't you also mention what anime this "Kenichi" is from? I know we're not supposed to look up the answers, and I guess there are a couple that got it, but...

If you could give us the anime if you mention a character/time/plot/etc., it'd help ^^'

Bay

Years
Agree with Yuyuko here. For instance, some people might get confused which Sakura you're talking about (there's like hundreds of girls named that in loads of anime D: ). Mention the anime when asking about character/time/plot would be nice.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Awesome start guys! I'm not gonna be here for most of today so the other 5 will be feeding you guys the questions until I return. Hosts please keep track of the score so I can place it on the first thread when i return

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I would like to sign up please.
Heard today is the last day ^^

Skip Class

Years
I was gonna get the party started once again for round 2 but no one seems to be here. If anyone wants to be in the 2 round for the Ultimate trivia, just post here and when I get enough people I'll start the next round !

Skip Class

Years
Ok so we need a few more peopleto get this event up and going. We've changed the Semi-finalists and the Finalist rounds as some people who were here yesterday and are not here today and it wouldn't be fair to keep going without them so we have decided that there will be 10 finalists all together. the top 5 from yesterday meaning

Yuyuko, Jakejigglyppuff8 Cherii, Luck are safe.

They will still be able to participate in this round (If they want to), now it's your chance to get the 5 remaining spots. Anyway to get round 2 up and tunning I'll need at least 10 People active at one time

Bay

Years
Urgh, sorry, but right now I need to sleep. So tired and it's close to 1:30AM where I live. D: Hopefully though Round 2 will still be around by the time I get up. Catch you all later!

Skip Class

Years
Ok, g'night If no one will participate in round 2 then the top ten anway will participate in Round 3 tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back