• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Get-Together 2009 - Ultimate Trivia Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Only problem is that I'm not quite sure when I have to go but probably soon and the rest of my team ain't here...

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2009
ima ask a question for all the night people.
Q: What is the first johto region pokemon featured in the show?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Ho-oh, yo. It be in the 1st episode, no?

EDIT I HATE BAD LAAAAAAG oh well...

Yes my internet did lag up that badly. *hammers internet into working properly*

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
ima ask a question for all the night people.
Q: What is the first johto region pokemon featured in the show?

Hate to burst your bubble but you are not a host for this event nor you are a host at all therefore this question doesn't count

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2009
absolutely it was ho-oh, i just watched the first ep. and thought i would get people guessing.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Yeah...

I'd still like to take a part of this; I was out doing real life things (GASP O_O) last night XD Even if I am safe, well...

Ergh, if this continues through the week, some people might get lucky, since I'm not even supposed to go on the internet on my computer >.>

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay, everyone look, I would ask you guys questions but Zappy hasn't told me the new Topic.
So don't get your Torches and Pitchforks....:)

Yeah, Zappy hasn't been on, so it's hard to run it without the main guy. xD; Last I heard there wasn't a set topic for the third day. Though he did mention maybe having day 3 be Pokemon based again..
Just hang in there guys~.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back