• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

👹Coldness Lies Here👹 ~ A Ghost type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
  • Haha, I don't mind! Yeeeeesssss. Its cute appearance is deceiving! One moment you're thinking 'it's so cute!' and then you're being dragged off and never ever return again - that's scaaaaary. Thank Arceus the show isn't as darkly as the things they put on the Pokedex but... the games - their are few hints that it is... THE HAUNTED MANSION FROM BLACK 2 SCARED ME AT FIRST... sad but scary!

Haha, i think apart from the matter, if Frillish combined form will ever appear, it will surely rule the world of Ghost type Pokemons!

Username: Spartacus
    Partner Pokemon: Gengar
    Reason for joining: Ghost-type Pokemon are my favourite. I always try to get at least 1 in my roster for battling or if I'm doing a run through of a game. Rare and unique, they are something special.
    Answer the current topic: To haunt the People Of any Region, What Ghost type Pokemon would do the Best Job? Why?

I would say Sableye (Mega more than the basic version) because of how creepy it can appear to be and it's generally personality. Sableye, as well as having the Prankster ability, is known to be generally a creepy Pokemon and I imagine it uses it's ghostly powers to an advantage to do so.

Welcome! Oh, sableye mega evolution would really be creepy(as well as Sableye) but sometimes i wonder if Sableye-mega(or normal) get every angry at any point so what will happen to the world? i think there ghostly powers would really be spread darkness to the world really scary!

Return

Years
  • New Topic: Which Ghost type have you used in your recent Playthrough?

I start play Fire red again(remembering old generations) and I have used Gastly in it(which later evolves to Haunter) which made me win many battles and even help in winning Pokémon League haha.

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • I played through Omega Ruby with a Froslass. Unfortunately, she happened to be the one chosen to get sent to the PC when I gained Groudon, so didn't even help me beat the League. I still love her though.

Years
  • Which Ghost type have you used in your recent Playthrough?

I played through ORAS with Banette, and I recently got a Spiritomb. Both are two of my favourite Pokemon of all-time.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hey, what's up!

Username: Aslan
    Partner Pokemon: Sableye

Reason for Joining: I love ghost types! They have some of the most fascinating backstories and the supernatural have always been of great interest to me. I never did like horror movies so I'm still pretty confused why I like pokemon that do spooky things but they're cool to say the least. And mostly purple!

Which Ghost type have you used in your recent Playthrough?

I haven't used one recently, I think? The last time I did was probably in my playthrough of Platinum where I used Rotom and that was a few years ago! I'm currently trying to raise a Drifloon, Sableye and some other ghost types on ORAS though so that could change pretty soon. :]

nightsmith97

Know Thyself
    Years
  • Username: nightsmith97

Partner Pokemon: Dusknoir

Reason for Joining: Ghost-type Pokemon are great! They are able to learn a wide variety of moves, making them very useful in battle.

Answer the Current Topic!: I used a Gengar in my Pokemon X playthrough, and I must say his Mega Evolution is AMAZING. It has a great design and powers Gengar up like crazy!

Return

Years
  • Hey, what's up!

Username: Aslan
    Partner Pokemon: Sableye

Reason for Joining: I love ghost types! They have some of the most fascinating backstories and the supernatural have always been of great interest to me. I never did like horror movies so I'm still pretty confused why I like pokemon that do spooky things but they're cool to say the least. And mostly purple!

I haven't used one recently, I think? The last time I did was probably in my playthrough of Platinum where I used Rotom and that was a few years ago! I'm currently trying to raise a Drifloon, Sableye and some other ghost types on ORAS though so that could change pretty soon. :]

Ghost types have the most background stories in the games(but they don't get some importance that's so sad :( ) Woah, you like Ghost type but don't like horror movies? XD You are truly the Ghost Pokémon Lover, Anyways I will add you quickly!

Username: nightsmith97

Partner Pokemon: Dusknoir

Reason for Joining: Ghost-type Pokemon are great! They are able to learn a wide variety of moves, making them very useful in battle.

Answer the Current Topic!: I used a Gengar in my Pokemon X playthrough, and I must say his Mega Evolution is AMAZING. It has a great design and powers Gengar up like crazy!

Mega Evolved Gengar is surely useful, I will try to Play Pokémon X to see how Gengar Mega evolution will see there, I will add you as soon as possible!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • Which Ghost type have you used in your recent Playthrough?

I haven't played Pokemon games this past few months, even rom hacks! But I do remember the last one: from HeartGold hack that Drayano awesomely improved,

Used Gengar. <3 One of my main Pokemon in the last run. :D

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
    Years
  • Username: Google2.0 / Ico

Partner Pokemon:
    710.gif

Reason for Joining: well that's simple, i love ghost type pokemon, also they always have
    these creepy pokedex entries.

Answer the Current Topic!:

I used a Pumpkaboo in Y, it's just too cute.

Return

Years
  • Username: Google2.0 / Ico

Partner Pokemon:
    710.gif

Reason for Joining: well that's simple, i love ghost type pokemon, also they always have
    these creepy pokedex entries.

Answer the Current Topic!:

I used a Pumpkaboo in Y, it's just too cute.

You are the first to choose Pumpkaboo as the Partner Pokemon Ghost type Pokemon have the most creepy and slightly detailed Pokedex in the Games, this is the one of the reason why Ghost type Pokemon are also Popular :)

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Username: AmourPearlShipper (APS) / KorpiklaaniVodka
    Reason for Joining: Ghost is my favourite type, lol. For their immunity to Rapid Spin and their coolness factor.
    Answer the Current Topic!: Which Ghost type have you used in your recent Playthrough?
    Dusknoir in Platinum.

Return

Years
  • Username: AmourPearlShipper (APS) / KorpiklaaniVodka
    Reason for Joining: Ghost is my favourite type, lol. For their immunity to Rapid Spin and their coolness factor.
    Answer the Current Topic!: Which Ghost type have you used in your recent Playthrough?
    Dusknoir in Platinum.

Welcome! Ghost type is genuinely popular for their immunity to Normal type moves and of course there designs are cool and are really oddly shaped than most of the types.

Time for Another Topic:

Which Ghost-type Pokémon has the most Creepiest Pokédex entry?

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
  • I've got to say, definitely Banette.

"A doll that became a Pokémon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it." I don't think it's searching for a tearful reunion.
    "Banette generates energy for laying strong curses by sticking pins into its own body." Okay, so not only is it out for revenge, but it practices voodoo magic...using itself as the doll.
    "It is seen in dark alleys." Ah, of course. Let's not forget this cliche.
    "A cursed energy permeated the stuffing of a discarded and forgotten plush doll, giving it new life as Banette." Cursed energy. Need I say more?
    And though they technically aren't Pokedex entries, take a look at these quotes from one of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games.
    "I'm driven by the power of an unresolved grudge!"
    "Leveled up... I can feel my grudge building..."

Years
  • Which Ghost-type Pokémon has the most Creepiest Pokédex entry?

Drifbloon, check this out
    It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing.
    These Pokémon are called the "Signpost for Wandering Spirits." Children holding them sometimes vanish.
    I'd say it's a strong contendor

Google2.0

Stand Alone Complex
    Years
  • Which Ghost-type Pokémon has the most Creepiest Pokédex entry?
    Dusclops.

Dusclops's body is completely hollow - there is nothing at all inside. It is said that its body is like a black hole. This Pokémon will absorb anything into its body, but nothing will ever come back out

Return

Years
  • Oh, sorry for the inactivity haha anyways Time to answer the my question:

Which Ghost-type Pokémon has the most Creepiest Pokédex entry?

I would definitely say, it will be Gengar

''It is said to emerge from darkness to steal the lives of those who become lost in mountains.''
    ''To steal the life of its target, it slips into the prey's shadow and silently waits for an opportunity.''

Really Frightening :v

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back