• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

👹Coldness Lies Here👹 ~ A Ghost type Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkioMoto

Seer of Ledian's true power!
    Years
    Username: AkioMoto
    Partner Pokémon: Mega Banette 👹Coldness Lies Here👹 ~ A Ghost type Pokemon Club
    Reason for joining: I absolutely adore Ghost type pokemon and would like to learn more about them and how to use them properly in single and competitive play.

Current Topic -Do you think There are enough Ghost type Pokemons around? If Yes then Why? And If not, Which Other types do you want to see paired with Ghost type?:
    Honestly there can never be enough ghost type pokemon there's so much material to work with in myths that Almost any type can work in some way (and I want to see a Ghost/Fairy type pokemon, it might give Banette a run for it's money in cuteness ^_^ )

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    I never realized I didn't respond to the new topic!

The Ghost type is the rarest of all 18 types, so I'd say we need more. For months now, I've been entertaining the idea of a Ghost/Normal type (mostly when I draw pictures of a Persian/Haunter hybrid) and would really like to see that become a thing. Unfortunately, because of how powerful that typing can be (immune to Normal, Fighting, and Ghost types while only weak to Dark), it'd probably be either hard to get or have really sucky stats or a terrible movepool. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back