• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • I Would like to request an activity win, cause im at the server almost whole day and my opponent isn't showing up, even after i gave him all details, like my Timezone and stuff

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    So, I had contacted my opponent quite a while back and some days later he seemed to be online, but didn't respond to me. Instead he just posted in his clan thread, that he's not going to participate in PCL events for the time being. Since then he hasn't been online, anymore.

Just wanted to point that out.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I've been inactive on PC for a couple of days because I was unaware of this tour >_< but I responded to my opponent's PM and will be checking PC often now to make sure we can finish this match quickly.

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    So, the deadline was yesterday. How will all of the no-replies be taken care of?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    So my opponent never responded to my challenge... :(

Just letting you know that I'm still here, though.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    We'll be moving onto week 2 tomorrow. Activity wins/ties will be handed out shortly along with a bunch of other stuff. :) Battles can still be completed before then if you're fast enough.

edit: Week 2 might be delayed for another 48 hours, as we're busy with reallocating people, receiving responses from certain users, etc.

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Oh, I thought Zekrom would post. He didn't. We talked a little bit about 3 or 4 days ago so I'm making a post here:

I would like announce that I'm quitting as Clan Head. I would love to remain in PCL though, but as a member, because I have too much in real life going on to be Clan Head.

+1 for Zekrom for activity if possible.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh, I thought Zekrom would post. He didn't. We talked a little bit about 3 or 4 days ago so I'm making a post here:
    Oh, I thought that you would've wanted to announce it yourself

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • Contacted My Opponent and Even told him My Time(He told me too).But He Never Come on Time.Just Confirming That I'm Still here :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back