• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] PCL Championships: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Contacted my opponent a week ago. No reply. He hasn't been online in a couple days.

I hope he responds. I'll feel bad if I win by default... Not really. I WANT THAT WIN FOR FREE!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Delaying the deadline until April 24th. Please get your matches done soon. As for those who aren't responding, I'll be sending out PMs shortly to find out who's still interested in participating. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey Wolf!My opponent Kingdom of Tea(Adam) has told me that he is not gonna battle i.e. he is leaving/something like that!So do I get the win or do I have to battle another person?
    I have no problems in either choices!

All Hail Garchomp!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    activity post - my opponent hasnt been online for a week, so we havent been able to arrange for a time to battle, and it isn't likely to happen considering his/her inactivity, so yeah :/

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Looks like the deadline is nearing, but my opponent hasn't responded yet to the message I sent five days ago. He hasn't even been online in the last two weeks.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    oops didn't even notice this was a thing?

but my opponent hasn't tried to contact me, though he's only been offline for two days so I sent him a VM to check

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Extending the deadline to April 26th. Sorry for my disappearance lately; I've been extremely busy. PCL will have some additional hosts to help me out, which I'll be making an announcement for that alongside a bunch of other stuff soon.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ...why was I not informed about this? o.o Or maybe I just missed this thread. Anyway...
    destinedjagold vs SleeplessUmbreon
    SleeplessUmbreon's last activity was on April 13, a day before this thread was made. I wanna ask if he or she is active in the Battle Server.

But anyway, I'm going to leave a VM in their profile anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back