• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ugly deleted threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • I love trainer rematches. I've noticed that their levels do increase as you progress through the game, a trainer on Route 104 had a Level 33 Linoone after I had obtained my sixth badge. I definitely think it's a great way to train up with having plenty of trainers to actually rematch, especially the Elite Four.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I am SO happy this feature has returned, honestly. It's such a great way to pick up some extra money and exp, and the fact that they grow with you is great, I really like when I rematch them and see that some or all of their team has evolved. I don't know, it just adds some dimension or something to the game.

Plus they want rematches so fast so you can battle them like, every five minutes usually lol.

Years
  • trades

have pokemon black white white 2 black 2 x y and oras
    hi im new my name is silvershdw I have some shiny pokemon , shiny lgnds and most of the normal legendary pokemons almost most of the pokedex and Im willing to trade all of them except my shiny entei.

thnx for the help and im wishing to trade with all of you

my frcd is: 3136-7410-6237
    and 4055-5767-6391

Years
  • I kinda like the way it is now. If I want to beat up on some trainers weak pokemon, I can easily check the map and fly there to the route. It even shows the team they had last so I'm never not knowing what to expect. The thing you have to remember with the V.S Seeker is that while you can rematch almost any trainer, not all the trainers teams get leveled up to the point where it's even worth it to rematch them.
    I'm not sure if it's still true, but a good tip for Winston and Cindy from RSE is that their pokemon hold a nugget that can easily be stolen if you want to farm money.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    Slateport City Music

Does anybody think Slateport City's Music is annoying as hell? The bells really get to me and I wouldn't stay there for more than 10s before flying away or running into the Contest Hall. I find the RSE version of the music much more palatable though.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I disagree. Slateport's new music happens to be one of my favorites because of the tune. While the bells changed between versions, that didn't stop me from liking the new version.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    I like it, the bells remind me of the bell ringing to give the signal that a ship is leaving port. Its an elegant, old-fashioned city and the music fits it well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    I disagree. Slateport's new music happens to be one of my favorites because of the tune. While the bells changed between versions, that didn't stop me from liking the new version.
    I think the big difference is that the bells got louder in Gen VI. It just overpowers the rest of the theme.
    Maybe I need to get my ears checked...:)

RSE Slateport theme:
    Spoiler:

ORAS Slateport theme:
    Spoiler:

Guest123_x1

I've played Alpha Sapphire to the seventh badge thus far before being forced to reset due to a major blunder (which is another story), and I have to say, Slateport City's music bed thus far is my favorite. The melody in itself stands apart from most of the other tracks in Hoenn, and I find it kind of charming.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    It was like that in RSE too. ;)

I like how the breeders pokemon don't evolve , it is like a wink to the pension where your pokemon wont evolve either.

I prefer the match finder from frlg though much more convenient, no running around looking for a trainer that wants a rematch.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2015
    Ts server to trade on!

would you like to have a teamspeak server that has a room for trading and battle ect? comment so i can know!

Last edited:
    Years
  • It was kind of disappointing that ORAS didn't have character costumization

I loved it in XY.
    I felt like I could express myself through it, and I loved how not everyone looked the same in online multiplayer.
    I really hope it returns in later games, and becomes a series staple.

megapupey

poke-trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    pokemon sprites :)

hey guys
    this is my first thred so here we go!

im looking for the animated sprites that i see people everywhere, and was wondering where to get them or if someone could give me some?

thanks guys!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    bulbasaur.gif
    chikorita.gif
    treecko.gif
    turtwig.gif
    snivy.gif
    chespin.gif
    charmander.gif
    cyndaquil.gif
    torchic.gif