• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen ugly deleted threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    Club Nintendo is Closing Down

Relevant to all Pokémon games, but especially individuals who recently purchased XY or ORAS. I was waiting to register my games in anticipation of another "if you bought c and d get e for free" kind of deal, but instead they will not be updating the list anymore and have instead decided to re-off all previously-offered 3DS/Wii/WiiU games from past months as well as some pretty neat Majora's Mask items and Animal Crossing playing cards.

I have 475pts after registering my WiiU, SSBU, ORAS and Nintendoland, so not quite enough for two 250pts games. I'm thinking I'll use my points on AttP so I can play it on my WiiU and maybe for Link's Awakening. If I had 500pts, I'd be getting one of the N64 games, like Mario Kart 64 or something. That way I could have something to play with friends ☺

They're also offering quite a few actual games i.e. Kid Icarus 3D for 600-700pts as well. The codes for games need to be redeemed by the end of June 2015, if I remember correctly, and the Gold / Platinum system remains in effect for this year.

Any games released / manufactured after January 20th, 2015 will not have a Club Nintendo code inside. That means no Club Nintendo Code for Majora's Mask 3D.

So yeah, if you were like me and holding out, make sure to register your codes a.s.a.p. because Club Nintendo will be no more in the next few months.

The website does mention a new loyalty program, so I guess we'll see how that goes.

What are you getting with your points? Do you have enough points to buy anything worthwhile?

I really wanted the Majora's Mask 3D jigsaw puzzle ~_~

Not sure where to put this thread, since it's kinda every game...

REF: https://club2.nintendo.com/program-notice/index.html

ShinyA

Pokémon Trainer ShinyA
    Years
    Tell me about alpha sapphire

Okie so I havent really been following the pokemon series. Only pokemon games I have is black , soulsilver and I was thinking about buying alpha sapphire and I want to know what so new about it beside the 3D or anything n ofc the bad things about it

Years
    As far as I know, it's definitely worth getting these remakes because they heavily expanded on the original Ruby & Sapphire's main story but also updated all of Hoenn to be in line with modern mechanics.

The Hoenn Pokedex hasn't been expanded much, only adding the 4th Gen evos and pre-evos of Hoenn Dex families, but after the encounter against Groudon/Kyogre (depending on version) you will be able to catch lots of other Pokemon via DexNav and on Mirage Spots which you can get to by riding on Latios/Latias by using the Eon Flute. There's also the return of Pokemon Contests and Secret Bases, and also you now get the ability to have both the Mach Bike and Acro Bike simultaneously in the postgame.

The postgame kicks off with an entirely new story called the Delta Episode which involves you trying to save Hoenn from a giant meteor, and you have to catch Rayquaza to help save the day, along with having an encounter against Deoxys (which you can catch if you want).

That's all I can sum up, but aside from that it keeps all the standard traits from the original Hoenn games but gives them all a fresh coat of paint.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    As someone who just got a 3DS and came from white/Soulsilver then id say definitely make the jump to gen 6. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay improved in many ways and the story is pretty good too (nothing has beaten black/whites story for me yet though). The only let down coming from gen 5 is you already have most of the legendaries from the post game.

I'm also playing through X and thats nice for the new pokemon but OR/AS definitely has made improvements on a lot of things.

ShinyA

Pokémon Trainer ShinyA
    Years
    As far as I know, it's definitely worth getting these remakes because they heavily expanded on the original Ruby & Sapphire's main story but also updated all of Hoenn to be in line with modern mechanics.

The Hoenn Pokedex hasn't been expanded much, only adding the 4th Gen evos and pre-evos of Hoenn Dex families, but after the encounter against Groudon/Kyogre (depending on version) you will be able to catch lots of other Pokemon via DexNav and on Mirage Spots which you can get to by riding on Latios/Latias by using the Eon Flute. There's also the return of Pokemon Contests and Secret Bases, and also you now get the ability to have both the Mach Bike and Acro Bike simultaneously in the postgame.

The postgame kicks off with an entirely new story called the Delta Episode which involves you trying to save Hoenn from a giant meteor, and you have to catch Rayquaza to help save the day, along with having an encounter against Deoxys (which you can catch if you want).

That's all I can sum up, but aside from that it keeps all the standard traits from the original Hoenn games but gives them all a fresh coat of paint.

That's amazing like I always wanted to catch deoxys !

As someone who just got a 3DS and came from white/Soulsilver then id say definitely make the jump to gen 6. The graphics are amazing, the gameplay improved in many ways and the story is pretty good too (nothing has beaten black/whites story for me yet though). The only let down coming from gen 5 is you already have most of the legendaries from the post game.

I'm also playing through X and thats nice for the new pokemon but OR/AS definitely has made improvements on a lot of things.

Yes pokemon black story is amazing so far to me the ending was nice

Last edited by a moderator:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Hi! So you're wondering what's new about Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby? Well, this section was made for discussing the features that are new or exclusive to this game, whether it be game aspects, Pokemon events, or parts of the story! Each thread in this section is made for discussing something that's related to ORAS-only, so feel free to poke around and see what each new feature is. Check out this thread to see what people would change about ORAS (what they didn't like) and this thread that details people's thoughts about the game as a whole. Of course there are other threads you can look at to.

I'm going to close this because general threads like this clog up the section, be sure to look at the ones I linked :) If you still have questions feel free to PM me!

Years
    Able to redeem Japanese Codes?

I am looking to get Pokemon Scrap codes to get Shaymin, Keldeo and Victini, but as it is a Japanese event I was wondering whether or not it was exclusive to that area and if there was a way to redeem them to an Australian copy of the game?
    Has anyone else done this and received the Pokemon and items on a non-Japanese copy of the game or is it not possible to do so unless I have a Japanese version of the game and Japanese 3DS console?

Thanks in advance!

Years
    As far as I'm aware, the codes are region-locked. So basically, if you want to redeem a Japanese code you need a Japanese 3DS as well. Same goes for other regions, European codes only work with European 3DS, American codes with American 3DS and so on.

Years
    Thanks for your help, I appreciate it. :)
    Now all I have to find is someone in Japan, or at least with the Japanese game and console, to help me out with getting them...

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Thanks for your help, I appreciate it. :)
    Now all I have to find is someone in Japan, or at least with the Japanese game and console, to help me out with getting them...

might I suggest heading over to Reddit? There's a whole bunch of people from everywhere there, and I've seen people redeem japanese/other region stuff for others plenty of times.

Years
    How to redeem my Token?

I got a token for the event Darkrai. Idk how to use the token though. I went to redeem download code but it says the download code is incorrect.

EDIT: PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD! IVE GOT THE DARKRAI! :)

Years
    I got a lot of tokens lol. I went and asked random workers behind the counter for the Darkrai event lol. I havent asked the same guy twice. I'm going again tomorrow to ask for more lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2015
    The Adventures Of Crimson

Today I met my new partner crimson! I've already owned my own pokemon before, and I'm currently the league champion, but this particular Charmander is special to me. He's the offspring of a Charizard that came all the way from the Kanto region. This Charizard has beaten the Kanto champion, travelled through all of Johto, and even helped stop the shadow pokemon plan in the orre region. So my good friend gave me the first born of this Charizard, because he wants it to stay with him in Kanto. So this journal will be about my adventures with Crimson, the charmander.

The way that these updates will be written is they will be updated as I play, and at the end of my play session I will post them.

The first thing I've decided to do is visit my Mom back in littleroot town. Then I can start battling wild pokemon on route 101. Charmander has so much promise already, he seems eager to battle.

My first battle is with a wild sewaddle, seeing these weak pokemon makey me think back to the beginning of my journey, it's really refreshing to be out of the competitive scene and just enjoy my adventure for a while. The battle resulted in an easy win for Crimson, and with that I'm going to make my way back to the elite four. Crimson will one day be a league champion. There are still trainers to battle in petalburg and area if I remember correctly, so crimson will be getting stronger in no time.

Crimson suffered his first loss at the hands of a young trainer with a level 47 swellow, I won't forget and when Crimson becomes stronger we will come back...

Finally a trainer with pokemon that are on par with Crimson, he benefited greatly from the battle,because he learned how to use ember, a handy tool for the upcoming forest.

After traversing the forest I've decided to give Crimson a tiny break. I can't wait to see what becomes of him on his journeys!

Also no pictures of the little guy yet because I can't post links, but I'll be keeping an archive of pictures for when. I can and maybe create a photo gallery of his life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back