• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I didn't know! I'm so sorry BlaQk and Twilight! And I tried RNG with Alternative and gave up during calibration. Screw that, i'll trade for my shinies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I thought I'd breed this. :D

270.png

Lotad
    Trait: Rain Dish
    Nature: Calm
    IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Astonish | Synthesis | Sweet Scent | Leech Seed

I thought I'd do something different and keep it in it's egg so I can give that to people instead.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • nice :)

im sring for a good shiny abra,
    unfortunately its -def nature but imma use that for a gimmick set :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I didn't know eitheer! i could swear twilight was a guy.
    I AM OFFENDED
    Haha she's a shorty? XD
    :O is it just me or is pokemon starting to get boring?
    And yes, I am waiting around for Black and White to spark my interest.. Otherwise, I'm quite done with Pokemon, ahaha.
    Nah, she's just the mother of my babie(s).
    I don't think so. >:(

I thought I'd breed this. :D

270.png

Lotad
    Trait: Rain Dish
    Nature: Calm
    IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Astonish | Synthesis | Sweet Scent | Leech Seed

I thought I'd do something different and keep it in it's egg so I can give that to people instead.
    You're my favorite!

It's hard to think of something to breed that no one has mass cloned and isn't awful like Delibird. :/

Detox

Playing through Emerald has made me like Swampert that much more.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    @Twilight: I am So sorry! I just always figured cause I always said "dude" to you and you never corrected me I am sincerely sorry.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • I'm trying to get you guys to talk about Pokemon instead of your life stories because this is WiFi chat, not Other Chat chat, and liek, you all failed. ^__^

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I'm trying to get you guys to talk about Pokemon instead of your life stories because this is WiFi chat, not Other Chat chat, and liek, you all failed. ^__^

There isn't anything new to talk about in Wi-Fi. Idiots don't read the rules, make stupid threads, and trade hacked pokemon, or RNG something because they think that the concept of RNGing is new.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • There isn't anything new to talk about in Wi-Fi. Idiots don't read the rules, make stupid threads, and trade hacked pokemon, or RNG something because they think that the concept of RNGing is new.

Hi Mr. Sunshine. <3

Oh well, with this amount of super bad gen 5 (HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE STARTER EVOS) Pokemon, it's not gonna hurt to quit and move on to idk Call of Duty. ^.^

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Hi Mr. Sunshine. <3

Oh well, with this amount of super bad gen 5 (HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE STARTER EVOS) Pokemon, it's not gonna hurt to quit and move on to idk Call of Duty. ^.^

Hi to you too. <3

We need to play CoD together. ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back