• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
i been posting in trade lota lately jus thought id say Hi :)
Hiya, I hope everyone is being nice to you! :D

hello :D *waves*

okay peoples,
im aiming for a adamant huger power marill,
i probably wont get it,

and i dont think i shoulda opened a trade thread :P
oh wellz ^-^
Your shop has potential.. Have patience. ;O

It'd also help if most of the events here weren't poorly hacked.
I'm trying babyyy.

I downloaded this super complex Pokemon hex checker. -brain died- >o<

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
Years
blissy trade question

i really want my aromatherapy blissy to know Seismic Toss but i only have soulsilver. is it possible to trade her to someone that has acess to Battle Frontier Move Tutor on Emerald to teach her Seismic Toss and trade back too me??

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
i really want my aromatherapy blissy to know Seismic Toss but i only have soulsilver. is it possible to trade her to someone that has acess to Battle Frontier Move Tutor on Emerald to teach her Seismic Toss and trade back too me??

Unfortunately, your Blissey is forever stuck on Gen 4 games and cannot be traded back to Emerald.. No Seismic Toss for you. :(

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Wut?
You can't trade a Pokemon from a 4th gen game back to Emerald. You'll need to play the game and find a Chansey and breed Aromatherapy onto it from there and tutor Seismic Toss there, and transfer it into your game via Pal Park.

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
Years
o i c. i dont kno much about all that >.< i was looking forward to this moveset seismic toss, ice beam, aroma, softboiled.

i wish bliss could learn some cooler Fight moves. any idea what i should use instead of seismic toss?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Not really.
Just breed Chansey/Blissey with a Roselia that knows Aromatherapy.

As for the moveset, That,s hard to tell. You could try Focus Blast, but it's got shaky accuracy.

elroid

Noob
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
i def kno i want aromatherapy & softboiled, but since seismic toss is out i will have to rethink the last 2 moves. that sux, i wantd seismic toss hehe

You can try counter if you breeding it from Gen 3. But it is more like a risk since Blissey often dies in one physical hit. If you survived then you should get a kill though

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
i def kno i want aromatherapy & softboiled, but since seismic toss is out i will have to rethink the last 2 moves. that sux, i wantd seismic toss hehe
Your best bet on Blissey is probably this.

242.png

Blissey @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold/Calm
EVs: 252 Def / 176 SpD / 80 SpA
- Aromatherapy
- Softboiled
- Flamethrower
- Toxic/Protect

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
You should fix it up a little bit and add more info, if you want to stick with that one.

I would suggest starting a thread that has a specific theme, like mine, which is flawless IVs.

yeah i need to get an ar for my Ev/Iv's/

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
And make sure some of the Pokemon are yours. Even itf it means breeding some lame Pokemon or something. Or maybe get some egg moves. I'd be in a lot for those. ;)

I mean seriously, every thread here has maybe 1-2 Pokemon which are their own Pokemon, and redis everything they get.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
Years
Yea, I only have two pokemon that are mine. I had RNGd more but i was stupid and EVd them, and the spreads were terrible, so i relesed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back