• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
250px-Pokemon_Emerald_boxart_EN-US.jpg

Amore's Travels - Pokémon Emerald
Chapter 1: vs. Zigzagoon!

Received the standardised introduction to the world from Prof. Birch. Named myself...actually, it's a secret!

Woke up in a truck...panicked, looked out the back to check I wasn't in South America...I could see jungle. This doesn't look good...

Truck opens up, and it's Mom! She invites me inside, telling me to go set my clock. I do so, then retrieve a Potion from my PC (must be standard Hoenn greeting, we don't get that in Johto), then head downstairs.

Downstairs, Mom tells me Dad's on T.V! I'm so excited I "rush" over to the T.V, as I've never seen him on T.V. before...and it's over. Thank god. Then I'm told to go next door and introduce myself.

In the only other house in the village (yeah, Littleroot "Town" sucks. Badly.), I'm told that the Professor isn't in, but I should go see if his daughter's in her room...if she is, I'm secretly hoping her father doesn't come back :P

She's there. She won't let me touch her Poké Ball, says hi, then goes over to the PC and ignores me. *****. I head outside, and decide to look in the lab.

Igor says Prof's not there (obviously), so I head outside, explore the rest of town, making sure there're no other buildings, or rapists, then head onto Route 101, where a little girl calls for me to help!

I look, and the Professor's being attacked by a Zigzagoon! He says there's a Pokémon in his bag and I should use it (dunno why he didn't take it with him, but whatever, I'm having a Pokémon battle!). I look inside and there're three pokémon. I ask him if he can count, he says that he meant I should only need one, so I pick a green one called Treecko, as it looks more adapted to the environment than a chicken and a...cute blue fish-like thing.

I send out Treecko, and Zigzagoon turns on us! The professor quickly sneaks away, and lets me borrow a Pokédex to see their levels, moves etc. I notice Treecko's a lot stronger than Zigzagoon, so we just Pound it into submission. The Prof then takes me back to his lab...

At the lab, the professor commends me on being an excellent trainer, and gives me Treecko, whom I nickname "Diego", then encourages me to find May, who'll "show you what being a trainer's all about". Shame she didn't say man... I look in her house, and she's not there, so I head north. On Route 101...nobody there, not even any pokémon.

In Oldale Town, she's not there, but there's a Pokémon Center, a guy sketching some footprints, a couple of houses, and a Poké Mart! The guy outside gives me a Potion, but when I head inside, they're out of Poké Balls...so no point shopping there then. I head out onto Route 103.

On Route 103, I find May! She quickly challenges me to a battle, then sends out Torchic before I can say that I don't want to battle. I send out Treecko, and the battle begins! She seems to use Growl and Scratch, so I had Diego use Leer repeatedly, as it allegedly lowers the defense, then Pound. Down in three hits :) She then says we should hurry home, and runs off (obviously to hide her immense attraction to me and my temple of a bod tears after losing).

I head down to Oldale Town, and decide to use the facilities of the Pokémon Center to heal Diego, then go outside. She comes over saying "let's hurry home!", then heads off. I follow down Route 101 and into Littleroot Town.

In Littleroot Town, I can't find her in either of our houses, so conclude that she's a bit stupid and meant the Lab. I enter the lab and...some magical force takes control of my body! It moves me towards the Professor and May, before releasing me. Prof. Birch gives me a Pokédex, so now I can battle properly, rather than hazily remembering Diego's moves (good as he turns out to know one called "Absorb" too, which could be useful). May gives me 5 Poké Balls to capture pokémon. They have nothing else to say except repeat themselves like robots, so I leave.

Outside, I notice Mom outside my house. She gives me Running Shoes, which are weirdly activated by pressing "B" on my Pokédex. I try them out, and run up the walls of the Lab and onto the roof. Not using them often then...

I decided to go inside and rest in my bed, and that's where I stayed, with Diego snoozing in a tree outside.

Team

252.png

#001 Treecko "Diego"
Level 6
Rash nature
Overgrow ability
- Pound
- Leer
- Absorb

Chapter 2: vs. Ralts!

So, after awakening nice and refreshed, I recalled Diego to his Poké Ball, and we set off! Mom didn't seem to bothered that I just walked out of the house and disappeared...

On Route 101, there was only one encounter with a pokémon: Zigzagoon! It was my old foe, levelled up to lv.3! Diego weakened it with Pound, and I made it my first capture! I then nicknamed him "Ziggy", as I my first ever Zigzagoon was called "Ziggyzoom".

I went straight through Oldale Town and onto Route 103 in search of more pokémon, and I met a Wingull! We battled, and whilst it was easily weakened, it took 3 of my 4 remaining Poké Balls to capture him. I nicknamed him "Silloth" because there are lots of Seagulls there, with it being by the sea.

Back in Oldale Town, I bought 9 Poké Balls, bringing my supplies up to 10. I then went to the Pokémon Center and healed Diego, Ziggy and Silloth, before heading towards Route 102 (The footprint guy had sketched his own footprints. Idiot, even in Unova they don't have pokémon that leave shoe-prints).

Route 102 was filled with excitement - we battled trainers with Poochyena, Wurmple, Zigzagoon, Taillow and Shroomish! I also captured quite a few pokémon, such as "Chico" the Lotad, "Wurm" a Wurmple and "Pooch" then Poochyena.

However, our greatest encounter was a Ralts! These guys were extremely rare, and this one even had the ability "Trace". As Chico'd been KOd by a Shroomish, I had to tread carefully to make sure Diego didn't knock out Ralts. Luckily, he didn't, and it was captured in one Poké Ball. I thought for about 30 minutes for a name, before giving in and calling him "Ruru" after Ruby's Ralts (which is female :S ). I may change his name to "Darach" if I decide not to evolve him (he'll become a Gallade in far-off Sinnoh).

After capturing Ralts, picking and planting Oran and Pecha berries, we reached Petalburg City. First thing I did was head to the Pokémon Center and heal my friends. Once they were all happy (Chico stole a drunk Mexican's Sombrero) I stored Ziggy, Silloth, Wurm and Pooch in the PC, and withdrew Ruru. I may later withdraw Ziggy for items, but for now he's in the PC.

Next time I definitely hope to raise Chico and Ruru a lot more.

Team

252.png

#001 Treecko "Diego"
Level 10
Rash nature
Overgrow ability
- Pound
- Leer
- Absorb

270.png

#019 Lotad "Chico"
Level 4
Sassy nature
Swift Swim ability
- Astonish
- Growl

280.png

#029 Ralts "Ruru"
Level 4
Bashful nature
Trace ability
- Growl

Last edited:

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • AZ
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
I had just finished my training before challenging the Cerulean gym. I was satisfied with my Pokemon's levels, with Paras at 23, Nidorina at 22, and Charmeleon at 25.

Well, first off I sent in Paras against her Staryu, which took to Bullet Seed barrages to take down. It only got one hit in, Water Pulse, which confused Paras. Rather than keep it out on the battlefield and watch it defeat itself, I switched to Charmeleon. I knew Charmeleon wasn't going to have it so easy, so I spammed Smokescreen in hopes that Stamie's Water Pulse would miss. Wrong, lol. I sent in Nidorina, and she put up a pretty good fight before being taken down, managing to leave Starmie in the red HP zone. Then I sent out Paras again, used Bullet Seed, and took the Cascade badge. Paras leveled up to level 24 with Starmie's defeat, so it evolved right after the match.

That was a good battle in my opinion.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024

Chapter 3: vs. Taillow!

Well, I can conclude that I definitely did not withdraw Ziggy in order to get items (I forgot). What I did do, however, was go to the Poké Mart and buy some Poké Balls and 3 Potions (yeah, I didn't buy many of either, I'm fairly skint).

I then proceeded to explore Petalburg City, meeting a woman looking for her son, Wally, and looking at my own reflection in one of the many ponds/lakes. After a while, I noticed the gym...

Inside the gym I found my dad, Norman! He didn't recognise me at first, then he thought I wouldn't be able to get there by myself (probably right, Ruru had a pretty fierce Growl attack when I met him), then before I actually physically attacked him, this Wally kid came in and asked for a pokémon! The cheek!

Turned out actually Wally had been promised help in catching one. But my lazy dad (Well, his favourite pokémon is Slaking...) gave him a Zigzagoon and a Poké Ball before offloading him onto me! So, Wally dragged me outside whilst I made rude gestures at Norman.

We went back onto Route 103, Wally didn't appreciate talking may put off pokémon...then a wild Ralts came along just to prove me wrong! He battled it completely horrendously, even recalling Zigzagoon before it was captured...but maybe it was just mean to be - Ralts didn't attack, and Wally captured it. How he's going to train with just Growl, I don't know. Whilst I was there, I also picked my newly-grown Oran and Pecha berries, and replanted two (I know, not possible but meh, it happened at some point).

Back in the gym, Wally thanked us both and departed. Norman told me I wasn't good enough, and I should go to Rustboro City. But he didn't give me a map. So I left the gym, explored the rest of town, meeting Wally's parents and a strange man who came up to me asking if I was a pokémon trainer, then decided I wasn't good enough and walked off...

I headed out onto Route 104, and noticed a beach! Obviously, I just wanted to play in the sand, but I ended up in some battles, including meeting a new pokémon, Seedot! Chico also levelled up, learning Absorb, and there was a house with a boat moored nearby, but nobody was in. A girl nearby informed me that Mr. Briney, an old sailor, lives there.In the grass I captured a Marill, Mari. I planted an Oran and Pecha Berry too, keeping one of each for myself (Pecha berries are tasty), then headed into Petalburg Woods.

In the woods, I found numerous items, including some when I went out onto a different part of Route 104. Back in the woods I battled a Bug Catcher, with Diego learning Quick Attack in the process. In some grass I encountered a Taillow! This plucky thing packed a punch with Peck against Diego and Chico, so Ruru got some action lowering it's attack before Diego weakened it ready for capture. It took a few Poké Balls, took out an extremely weakened Mari (never healed her up) and it seemed so Gutsy I named it "Bravery" (well, Gutsy's a crap name).

After making sure I was well away from all the hideous, disgusting and annoying Wurmple, I decided to have a rest. Obviously, Diego jumped straight up a tree, whereas the others stayed close, presumably for safety (Bravery's the only one who isn't weak to any of the pokémon out there. Although no know Bug-type attacks, Ruru can't hit back...).

Team

252.png

#001 Treecko "Diego"
Level 11
Rash nature
Overgrow ability
- Pound
- Leer
- Absorb
- Quick Attack

270.png

#019 Lotad "Chico"
Level 7
Sassy nature
Swift Swim ability
- Astonish
- Growl
- Absorb

280.png

#029 Ralts "Ruru"
Level 4
Bashful nature
Trace ability
- Growl

Spr_4p_183.png

#055 Marill "Mari"
Level 5
Serious nature
Thick Fat ability
- Tackle
- Defense Curl

Spr_4d_276.png

#025 Taillow "Bravery"
Level 5
Serious nature
Guts
- Peck
- Growl
- Focus Energy

Code:

Chapter 4: vs. Poochyena!

So, after resting overnight, we popped back out of Petalburg woods (looking for Ruru, who had randomly been teleported out of the woods after Tracing an Abra that had appeared nearby), picked my Oran and Pecha berries and replanted. Then we headed back into the woods. I encountered a Cascoon, and the capture was going well, until Bravery got a critical hit and KO'd it with Peck. I headed round the corner, expecting more grass...

...and I found a guy in suit! He asked me if I'd seen any Shroomish, I hadn't, and he seemed a bit upset...then this weirdo dressed a bit like a Sailor came running in, yelling about Devon Goods and dawdling and "Team Aqua". The man in the suit, apparently from Devon Corporation, hid behind me like a coward, so I decided to take this guy on. He sent out a Poochyena, which was lv.9, so I decided to use Chico, who had reached lv.8 when Cascoon was defeated. The guy was a bit dumb, and aptly labelled by my Pokédex as a "Team Aqua Grunt", as grunting was what he did best. He got Poochyena to attack with Tackle once, and then used Howl repeatedly. Chico took it out with 5 shots of Absorb, healing all his damage in the first place. The guy challenged me again, then realised he was out of pokémon, so he left, ranting on about Rustboro City. The Devon man was a bit worried by this, so gave me a Great Ball as thanks, then ran off. I continued through the woods...

In the woods, not much happened. I met a Slakoth, against taken down by an ill-timed critical hit, and then a Shroomish. Shroomish did not faint, so I captured him and named him "Shroom", although I intended to call him "Shrooms". Oh well, time for that later. Then we encountered a bug-catcher with two Nincada. Chico took him on with a few Absorbs to each one. We encountered one more pokémon, a Silcoon, which was captured by using Shrooms' Absorb. I meant to name him "Silky", but didn't get the chance before he disappeared into the PC. We then exited the woods.

Outside, a I met a guy who like spitting seeds. I was about to say that it was weird, but he gave me a TM09 Bullet Seed, so I decided to keep quiet. There were more berries, and a building, which turned out to be a flower shop. One girl gave me a Wailmer Pail, another told me about how berries grew, and the third sister gave me an Aspear Berry. When I exited, I noticed that there was space in the patch of loamy soil where I'd re-planted Oran and Cheri berries, so I planted it as well, and watered them all.

I set Ruru to the front of my party, as Chico was catching up to Diego in strength, and was about to head off, when one of the flower shop sisters offered me some sandwiches (As all women should :P), so I went back inside to eat.

Team

252.png

#001 Treecko "Diego"
Level 11
Rash nature
Overgrow ability
- Pound
- Leer
- Absorb
- Quick Attack

270.png

#019 Lotad "Chico"
Level 10
Sassy nature
Swift Swim ability
- Astonish
- Growl
- Absorb

280.png

#029 Ralts "Ruru"
Level 4
Bashful nature
Trace ability
- Growl

Spr_4p_183.png

#055 Marill "Mari"
Level 5
Serious nature
Thick Fat ability
- Tackle
- Defense Curl

Spr_4d_276.png

#025 Taillow "Bravery"
Level 6
Serious nature
Guts ability
- Peck
- Growl
- Focus Energy

285.png

#034 Shroomish "Shroom"
Level 5
Gentle nature
Effect Spore ability
- Absorb
- Tackle

Code:

Last edited:

Brendan859

Hoenn Champion
Years
Just beat the Elite Four for the 10th time,finished the Hoenn Pokedex and now going to conquer the Battle Frontier again.

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
Emerald:

Beat the E4 for at least the 50th time just to train a pidgy for my Pokedex.
I evolved the pidgy into a Pidgiotto after an eventful battle with Sidney's Cacturn. And later it evolved again after a long battle with Glacia.
I easily finished off Wallace.

Sapphire:

I am training a bunch of Pokemon for a journey to Diamond and eventually to White. That's it.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
June 29, 2011

FireRed

-Named myself Ben. I found myself in my house. After withdrawing a Potion from the PC, I went downstairs and left the house. I left Pallet Town, and I was confronted by Old Man Oak. He told me not to enter the grass, and led me to his lab. He then offered me one of 3 different Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. Because everyone starts with Charmander, I picked Bulbasaur. After naming it "Sauri", I proceeded to leave, but I was stopped by my rival, Danny. He challenged me to a battle. He was about to beat me with his Lv5 Charmander when I healed Sauri with a Potion. I won the battle and recieved experience points.

-After recieving my Bulbasaur and beating Danny, I left Pallet Town and stepped into a grassy plain, Route 1. In this route, I fought many Pidgey and Rattata and got Sauri to Lv7. A man on the route even gave me a free Potion. After entering Viridian City, I immediately went to the Poke Mart. The clerk there gave me a package to give to Geezer Oak, so I jumped down the ledges of Route 1 and went into the Oak Lab. Inside, the senile man gave me and Danny Pokedexes and Pokeballs. Danny told me his sister wouldn't lend me a town map, so I went to Danny's house and got a town map from his sister.

-As I headed back up Route 1, I found a wild Pidgey. I caught it, named it Avian (yes, I can't come up with anything better), and it is my newest party member. It's nature is Lonely, a great nature for a Pidgey. I headed through Viridian, got the Teachy TV, and went North towards Viridian Forest. What terrors await me there?

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2011
In FireRed:

-Just battled Misty for my 2nd badge

Oddish Lv. 19 Sleep Powder and Absorb PWNAGE against Starmie.
Sparky (Pikachu) Lv. 19 Thundershock against Staryu.

Both ended up leveling up to 20 during that battle now I'm heading towards Vermillion City.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
-I walked into Viridian Forest. I was confronted by a Bug Catcher saying his friends came to the forest to catch bugs. I started walking, and a Bug Catcher fought me with his bugs. Avian beat them easily, and I walked through the forest, fighting many bug catchers who used stuff like Weedle/Kakuna and Caterpie/Metapod. As I was leaving, a wild Pikachu appeared. Because I like Raichu, I decided that I was going to raise it. I caught it and named it Spiff (As in Spaceman Spiff, interplanetary explorer extraordinaire).

-After healing at the PokeCenter, I put Spiff at the front. He needed to get some experience. I walked into the Pewter City Gym, and was challenged by a Camper. The Camper fought me with his Geodude and Sandshrew. After he sent out his first Pokemon, I switched Spiff out and switched in Sauri. I beat him with relative ease, and moved on to Brock. With Brock, I did the same thing with Spiff as I did with the Camper, and Sauri's Vine Whip beat Brock almost instantly.

-I walked east of Pewter and recieved the Running Shoes. Afterwards, I fought a Lass with a Pidgey. Spiff's Death Ray Blaster Thundershock beat it easily. I headed east towards Mt. Moon. What will happen there? Find out soon, same Bat-Time same Bat-Channel!

Party:

001.gif
Sauri - Bulbasaur - Hardy - Lv12 - Overgrow - Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip
025.gif
Spiff - Pikachu - Hasty - Lv8 - Static - Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave

016.gif
Avian - Pidgey - Lonely - Lv11 - Keen Eye - Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Sent Emerald my team to SoulSilver, then started a new file.
I chose Treecko and named him "Kengo" after rescuing Professor Birch.
I defeated May and I'm currently on my way back to Littleroot town.

Current team
Treecko lv.7

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2012
Well I've beat the Elite Four on LeafGreen and now I'm mostly working on catching 60 Pokemon or migrating Pokemon to my Diamond Version. I have 9 more to go. Also, I really wanted a Dratini for nostalgia and as far as I know, the only one in the game is at the game corner. I spent an hour and a half cleaning out the already defeated Rocket HQ and Silph Co. then selling anything and everything I could for gambling money. I'm horrible at slots so i just bought all the coins. In the end, I sold all my non key items except my masterball and a dragon claw TM.......only to find out Dratini cant learn it. Grr.... -______- If Diglett can scratch, why can't Dratini Dragon Claw?!?!?!

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
After 5 doses of Calm mind, Kirlia swept Flannery with Psychic.
I then went over to the Desert on route 111 and obtained the Claw Fossil.
I then sailed over to Petalburg and beat all of the Gym Trainers before going back to level grind on route 111.

While training Numel, I found a shiny pokémon.

Current team
Grovyle lv.33
Linoone lv.30
Swellow lv.30
Gardevoir lv.30
Lombre lv.30
Numel (my normal coloured Numel) lv.30

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Wow, I haven't posted in a while. Anyways, After beating Brock, I swept through the trainers in the route next to Pewter and in Mt. Moon. After making it through Mt. Moon, I beat a Supernerd and picked the Dome Fossil. I had the Blackbelt teach Spiff how to use Mega Punch. After realizing that my Pokemon were underleveled for Misty, I beat Nugget Bridge, evolving Sauri in the process. After beating Misty mainly with Spiff, I went north, beat the trainers, and helped Bill. Along that route, Avian evolved into Pidgeotto.

Party:
002.gif
Sauri - Ivysaur - Lv20 - Sleep Powder, Poisonpowder, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

017.gif
Avian - Pidgeotto - Lv19 - Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack

025.gif
Spiff - Pikachu - Lv19 - Thundershock, Quick Attack, Mega Punch, Thunder Wave

GStheHero

YouTube Battler
Years
POKéMON EMERALD: GStheHero vs. Factory Head Noland

I FINALLY got a Symbol today and I felt like I had to share it. This was my first time ever beating one of these guys.

I thought there use to be a subforum to post videos of PKMN battles? Was that removed or am I incorrect?

Just beat Dome Ace Tucker. He was a lot easier than Noland, but that's only b/c he didn't use Salamence.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
Hmm, I'm at Fortree now with a lv35 Marshtomp. lv23 Makuhita and Nuzleaf, lv26 Swellow, lv28 Graveller and Absol.

Leveling up the 23's for Winona

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Sidney
Since Mightyena was the weakest member of Sidney's team, I decided to start with Linoone so I can save Camerupt and Swellow for later.
After defeating Shiftry, Swellow was defeated by a critical hit Rock Slide from Absol. Camerupt then defeated Absol and Cacturn with Earthquake and Overheat. Ludicolo eventually won against Crawdaunt after almot fainting twice.

Phoebe
I start off with by setting up a few Calm Minds, but Gardevoir was ultimately defeated by Dusclop's Shadow Punch, Camerupt finished her first Dusclops off, but was defeated by her second one. Both of her Banette were defeated by Swellow and Ludicolo, her Sableye suffered the same fate.

Glacia
Just like before, I start with Gardevoir and set up around 4 doses of Calm Mind. Gardevoir then proceeded to sweep Glacia's team, except for Walrein, I healed at that point due to the possibility of Walrein outspeeding Gardevoir, who was at low health at that point due to Hail damage.

Drake
I start with Sceptile, which easily defeats Shelgon and Kingdra thanks to Dragon Claw.
Ludicolo narrowly defeated Altaria, I heal, but Ludicolo then falls to a critical hit DragonBreath from Flygon.
I switch to Linoone to heal Ludicolo, which then easily defeats Flygon.
Drake's Salamence then OHKO'd Ludicolo with a critical hit Dragon Claw, so I switch back to Sceptile and narrowly defeat Salamence.

Spoiler:

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
I am playing a German Leaf Green version right now.

- Chose Schiggy (Squirtle). I reset for a Female one.
- Caught a Menki (Manky) and trained it.
- Beat Gary.
- Beat the first gym.
- Got my Running Shoes.
- Evolved Schiggy into Schillok (Wartortle).

That's about it! :D (German names are funny too. lol)

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
Started over emerald this morning

- Chose Treeko
- beat zigzagoon
- Caught a tailow
- Caught a random zigzagoon
- Traded for a Pikachu on my ruby
- Trained my lv. 5 male pikachu to lv. 8
-Trained Tailow and Treeko to lv. 8
- Saved, about to play later.

im gonna use ashes team from the hoenn anime

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
I've started a Nuzlocke Challenge on Emerald. I didn't catch anything on Routes 101 or 103 so those routes are done...

Years
I bought Emerald today and I couldn't wait to get started. I actually decided I was going to be a guy named Hagalaz. I'm a girl but I don't like the girl sprite all that much. I did soft reset until I get a female Torchic, and for some reason I decided I was going to go through the game with only female pokemon. Don't really know why, unfortunately I caught a single male pokemon that I used in the first gym, a boy marill that I named Lugus. I've been nicknaming my pokemon for some reason, I guess to give each a personal feel to them.

Team:
Lugus-Marill- lvl 10
Lily- Lotad- lvl 11
Chyena-Poochyena- lvl 6
Pele-Torchic- lvl 12
Psyche-Ralts-lvl 8
Subame-Taillow- lvl 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back