• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Beta Testing seems fun! I'm probably gonna ask Aethestode if I can beta test Gold/Silver/Crystal Chapters, or maybe even Yellow if I still can. Though I want to wait for the end of Red first. He's putting everything else on hold, so Red Chapter should be done quite soon!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • New banknotes! They are shiny! Look at them! Huge pictures!

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Meanwhile Sweden's changing their old kings and scientists on the banknotes into popular artists n stuff

EDIT: are you kidding me, why did you delete? :( now I truly doubleposted... BUT I REFUSE TO DELETE

Years

Meanwhile Sweden's changing their old kings and scientists on the banknotes into popular artists n stuff

EDIT: are you kidding me, why did you delete? :( now I truly doubleposted... BUT I REFUSE TO DELETE

Actually that was a double post I deleted.

But Canada got shiny plastic banknotes more than a year ago.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Wow, Went. I'm catching up to your post count. How do you feel about that?

Years
  • Paper you say? Is it glossy or fibery/fabricy paper? I'm not sure if our banknotes are plastic or glossy paper, but I think it's plastic because it's hard to rip.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Paper you say? Is it glossy or fibery/fabricy paper? I'm not sure if our banknotes are plastic or glossy paper, but I think it's plastic because it's hard to rip.

They are called Polymers, and they are kinda like plastic. Incidentally, they have been around since the 80's, so Canada did not create them :P

But yeah. The 10 euros banknote is amde out of money paper, not polymers.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Oooh I know about polymers! It's my job to synthesize them :D:D:D or variations of them for new uses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back