• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darthjp's trade center

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Looking a lot for an Ash Pikachu and Eigakan Celebi, anybody!!!

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
Years
Hey, I have Satoshi's Pikachu. Would you be willing to take him, clone him for yourself, then trade mine back to me? (I wish I could just clone him but I don't have my AR yet:()

If so, I'd love to trade for the UT Celebi. :)

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Hi, i'm really looking for an eigakan celebi, ash pikachu, wifi event manaphy!!

dspsp

Senior Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
I have both a satoshi pikachu and eigakan celebi^^
Before i make an offer for some of your pokes, can i know that you would be willing to trade me back a clone of my pokes as well?(:?

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Hey Ive got an Eigakan Celebi (UT), and also a NintendoZone Manahy UT (If thats the Jap Wifi one your talking about)

Im intersted in your Crown Dogs (provided they are UT), 10 Anniv Ho-Oh UT, 10 Anniv Lugia UT.

Im also interested in your Shiny Rayquaza UT & Shiny Kyogre UT

My other offers are: Birth Island Deoxys (UT), Wishmaker Jirachi (100), TRU Shaymin (UT), TRU Arceus (UT), TRU Manaphy (UT), ALAMOS Darkrai (100), Shiny Newmoon Island Darkrai (54), MYSTRY Mew (UT), 10 Anniv/Movie 07 Deoxys (UT), Flower Paradise Shaymin (42), TRU Regigias (UT), 10 Anniv Latias (UT), Enigma Stone Latias (UT), + every legend gettable in Sinnoh (All UT bar Giratina who is 56)

Last edited:

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
I have both a satoshi pikachu and eigakan celebi^^
Before i make an offer for some of your pokes, can i know that you would be willing to trade me back a clone of my pokes as well?(:?

Hey Ive got an Eigakan Celebi (UT), and also a NintendoZone Manahy UT (If thats the Jap Wifi one your talking about)

Im intersted in your Crown Dogs (provided they are UT), 10 Anniv Ho-Oh UT, 10 Anniv Lugia UT.

Im also interested in your Shiny Rayquaza UT & Shiny Kyogre UT...

pm sent to both!! you can reply here if you want, i just pm to make sure you read it. xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Hey dunno if my PM worked so Ill reply here too :D

I belive you said the Celebi + Manaphy were 2 trades each, + the Latias is 5, if thats okay.

So Im interested in the Crown Beasts + the Shiny Rayquaza UT and Shiny Kyogre UT
If thats too much the Crown Beasts + the Lugia UT and Ho-Oh UT is fine too =)

toushiroH95

platinium trainer
Years
Hi there:3
Im interested in these ones:
CROWN Suicune (lv. 30 / UT / Relaxed)
CROWN Raikou (lv. 30 / UT / Rash)
CROWN Entei (lv. 30 / UT / Adamant)

I have this ones:
VGC10 Eevee
MOVIE (えいがかん) Celebi <--- trade 2 for it
But if we trade could you give me a clone back?:)

And what other things are you looking for?
because Im also interested in these:
JAP NEWMOON Darkrai (lv. 50 / UT) *Shiny
GAMESTP Deoxys (lv. 50 / UT / Adamant)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Hey sorry my PMs arent working.
I no longer need the Crown Dogs, got em in a trade yesterday.
How about my: Celebi, Manaphy, Latias
For your: 10 Anniv Lugia, 10 Anniv Ho-Oh, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Kyogre, Shiny B-Island Deoxys?
Sorry to change the trade. If its too much on your behalf, you can get rid of the Lugia and or Ho-Oh. =)

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Hi there:3
Im interested in these ones:
CROWN Suicune (lv. 30 / UT / Relaxed)
CROWN Raikou (lv. 30 / UT / Rash)
CROWN Entei (lv. 30 / UT / Adamant)

I have this ones:
VGC10 Eevee
MOVIE (えいがかん) Celebi <--- trade 2 for it
But if we trade could you give me a clone back?:)

And what other things are you looking for?
because Im also interested in these:
JAP NEWMOON Darkrai (lv. 50 / UT) *Shiny
GAMESTP Deoxys (lv. 50 / UT / Adamant)

Sounds good and sure i can give you a clone back, for the other ones i'll want any poke that's not on my list but for now let's do it for the eevee and celebi.

I got the manaphy you are looking for...

i'm willing to trade it for the regigigas...

sure, which regigigas?

Hey sorry my PMs arent working.
I no longer need the Crown Dogs, got em in a trade yesterday.
How about my: Celebi, Manaphy, Latias
For your: 10 Anniv Lugia, 10 Anniv Ho-Oh, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Kyogre, Shiny B-Island Deoxys?
Sorry to change the trade. If its too much on your behalf, you can get rid of the Lugia and or Ho-Oh. =)

That's ok, let me clone them please.

I CAN TRADE TONIGHT STARTING AT 9PM (GMT-5) OR TOMORROW IN THE MORNING.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2010
Hey sorry been busy past couple of days. Am available to trade this time tomorrow minus 4 hours. (So its 10pm here...I can trade 6pm my time tomoz).

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Hey sorry been busy past couple of days. Am available to trade this time tomorrow minus 4 hours. (So its 10pm here...I can trade 6pm my time tomoz).
Hi, well that's (based on your posting time) like 12am for me, it's a little bit late, can you do it earlier or we can trade on weekend maybe.

dspsp

Senior Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
darth, i just remembered about the manaphy egg XDD
Are you free to trade tomorrow?^^?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
darth, i just remembered about the manaphy egg XDD
Are you free to trade tomorrow?^^?

Sure, i can do it in the morning or very late in the night, my time zone is gmt-5

@Maiiite I'm a little bit confused that would be for me 12:22am or 11pm?

Last edited:

nikeboy4

"Victory"
Years
If you still need the UT WCS Eevee, I would like to get the Shiny Birth Island DEoxys for it or Space C Deoxys for it?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023
Do you want a dratini for something just meassage me for an offer.

Sorry i don't understand...do you want a dratini from me or are you offering me a dratini?

If you still need the UT WCS Eevee, I would like to get the Shiny Birth Island DEoxys for it or Space C Deoxys for it?

Sure, which one do you want the most? maybe i won't be able to trade for a couple of weeks, i'm away from home and i forgot the AC adapter for my ds but we can try if you want before the battery runs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back