• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

darthjp's trade center

Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Interested in your TRU Shaymin (lv. 50 / UT / Modest), not sure if you want events for events, or just any other Pokemon that you don't have?

yes, events for events or shines but if you have sinjoh dialga and palkia from HGSS or kyogre from HG i accept those, pm me with your offer.

CMT fo these events-
    10 ANIV Tyrannitar (lv. 70 / UT / Adamant)
    PKLATAM Jirachi (lv.5 / UT / Jolly)
    ONEMURI Pikachu (lv. 50 / UT / Relaxed)
    TCGWC Pikachu (lv. 50 / UT / Hardy)

I want these:
    Sinjoh riuns dialga level 1 mild nature (if it's american only)
    sinjoh ruins palkia level 1 impish nature (if it's american only)
    World09 wevaile level 30 ID No. 08159 jolly nature.
    Red metagross level 62 ID No. 02109 brave nature.

if the dialga and palkia aren't american then:
    10JAHRE raikou level 70 ID No. 06227 timid nature.
    Hayley wailmer level 45 ID No. 01000 lax nature (japanese)

pm me to confirm

Do you know the IVs of your Charmander (lv. 1 / UT / Careful)?

sorry i don't, i'll calculate them tomorrow and pm you.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    my Sinjoh riuns palkia and dialga have english name, so i guess you'll take them both with wevaile and metagross, right?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Thead opens again, sorry with all the people i couldn't make the trades, problems with my router, now things are fine, i'm looking for the CROWN Raikou, Entei, Suicune and offering any 2 pokemon for each of them, please let me know, or if you have another offer let me know, thanks.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    CMT for Navel Rock Lugia, Faraway Island Mew, and Birth Island Deoxys

i have all crown beasts too

Sure sounds perfect but which ones do you want? i have 4 deoxys, 2 lugia and 2 mew, choose which ones do you want and we can trade tomorrow, it's late for me now.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Thread updated with Goon Scizor, Crown dogs and SMR2010 Jirachi.

Looking for an eigakan celebi

Aberash

blends in with the shadows
    Years
  • its is soo hard to read that white test of your lol
    anyway I am intrested in your
    MCDONALD'S Pikachu (lv. 20 / UT / Bashful)
    MT BATA Ho-oh (lv. 70 / UT / Bold)
    MATTLE Ho-oh (lv. 70 / UT / Jolly)
    10 ANIV Latias (lv. 70 / UT / Hasty)
    NZ Jirachi (lv. 5 / UT)
    FARAWAY ISLAND Mew (lv. 30 / UT / Lonely) *Shiny *Nicknamed SKY(is it legit ? if you haven't got it checked I know someone who could check it for you on another form)
    DISTANT LAND Raikou (lv. 50 / UT / Brave)
    DISTANT LAND Suicune (lv. 50 / UT / Impish) *Japanese
    DISTANT LAND Entei (lv. 40 / UT / Timid)(do any of these have a national ribbon? )
    saw more but that white text is hard to read cmt in spoiler

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    its is soo hard to read that white test of your lol
    anyway I am intrested in your
    MCDONALD'S Pikachu (lv. 20 / UT / Bashful)
    MT BATA Ho-oh (lv. 70 / UT / Bold)
    MATTLE Ho-oh (lv. 70 / UT / Jolly)
    10 ANIV Latias (lv. 70 / UT / Hasty)
    NZ Jirachi (lv. 5 / UT)
    FARAWAY ISLAND Mew (lv. 30 / UT / Lonely) *Shiny *Nicknamed SKY(is it legit ? if you haven't got it checked I know someone who could check it for you on another form)
    DISTANT LAND Raikou (lv. 50 / UT / Brave)
    DISTANT LAND Suicune (lv. 50 / UT / Impish) *Japanese
    DISTANT LAND Entei (lv. 40 / UT / Timid)(do any of these have a national ribbon? )
    saw more but that white text is hard to read cmt in spoiler

why is it white hard to read? i just don't get it....i had to use white because the forum changed the background and the other colors really made it hard to read because of glare.....as for the pokemon....i don't know if the mew is legit please tell me how it can be checked...entei does have a national ribbon, i couldn't check the other's cause they are on other game i left at home on other city.

Aberash

Years
  • why is it white hard to read? i just don't get it....i had to use white because the forum changed the background and the other colors really made it hard to read because of glare.....as for the pokemon....i don't know if the mew is legit please tell me how it can be checked...entei does have a national ribbon, i couldn't check the other's cause they are on other game i left at home on other city.

it must be because I am using the infernape layout. I believe you suppose to connect it to a computer and check its hex value or something . I am definatly intrested in the entie. Pick out some stuff in my shop for events I want.
    Whenever you get the game let me know a freind of mine is looking for these events.

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
  • Snubbul (lv. 16 / UT / Impish/SHINY)

Are you interested in a Wish/Fake tears Modest Eevee for this?

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    it must be because I am using the infernape layout. I believe you suppose to connect it to a computer and check its hex value or something . I am definatly intrested in the entie. Pick out some stuff in my shop for events I want.
    Whenever you get the game let me know a freind of mine is looking for these events.

That must be it, i use the regular layout...i'm gonna try to check the mew, have to read a bit about how to do it. I'll pm you when i choose some pokes from your thread and about the other dogs, that'll have to wait until august but i can trade you the entei now.

Snubbul (lv. 16 / UT / Impish/SHINY)

Are you interested in a Wish/Fake tears Modest Eevee for this?

Sure, i can trade tonight after 7pm (gmt-5)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Hi there! ^_^ CMT please for the shiny navel rock ho-oh UT and faraway island mew UT.

Aberash

Years
  • That must be it, i use the regular layout...i'm gonna try to check the mew, have to read a bit about how to do it. I'll pm you when i choose some pokes from your thread and about the other dogs, that'll have to wait until august but i can trade you the entei now.

Sure, i can trade tonight after 7pm (gmt-5)
    k one will work for now
    IDK what I will be doing in august
    let me know when you get that mew checked I really want one shiny

Last edited:

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Thread open again, been out of town.....some trades pending i'll pm people later.....does anyone have an eigakan celebi?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back