• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Hi there again..I'm interested in that togetic, seviper and venipede from your giveaway..Let me know if i may have them:)
    I'm on9 btw.:)

You may have them :) although I have to go take care of my brother right now (he can't wait anymore) so we'll trade a bit later if you don't mind.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • You may have them :) although I have to go take care of my brother right now (he can't wait anymore) so we'll trade a bit later if you don't mind.

I dont mind..
    but i'm leaving in 3 hours..and i'll be gone for a couple of days...Just letting you know in case you miss me later..

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yo, can I get a Scyther with technician from breeding box 3? With these IV's if possible:

IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Hello Jared.

I'll count your request as a specific one. However...
    Please read my rules before making a special request for the first time, any first-timer-request that doesn't include the 'special word' that proves you have read the rules will be ignored.

I do not mean to be rude but you get it, it's there for a reason. :)
    This will be the last first-timer request that gets an exception.

---

Also, next first-timer that doesn't read my rules will truly be ignored, as harsh as it may sound. (this is only for breeding boxes and Safari, if specific request)

I am nice but there are limits.

Thank you for understanding.

Professor_Jared

Mr. Fish trainer
    Years
  • Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude, and it's my fault for skimping over that particular part of the rules.

FC: 5000-2971-5028
    IGN: Yuu
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Scizor
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Defog and Baton Pass
    Pokeball : Regular Poke ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Technician

Special word is Potatoes

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude, and it's my fault for skimping over that particular part of the rules.

FC: 5000-2971-5028
    IGN: Yuu
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Scizor
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Defog and Baton Pass
    Pokeball : Regular Poke ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Technician

Special word is Potatoes

It's okay, I hope I didn't sound harsh or anything, I didn't mean to be.
    You aren't rude, if you were I wouldn't have bothered. :P
    You won't have to do that again since you have read the rules, so don't bother with it again if you ever feel like requesting again sometime.

Anyway, thank you ! This will help me a lot as I usually copy-paste this into my requests log, saves me the hassle to go through my thread over and over.

ZakTheApotheosis

The sky is the daily bread of the eyes.
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu! Do you still have the giveaway:

(F) - Modest - Levitate
    EMs: Curse - Shadow Sneak
    31/X/31/X/31/31

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hewwo cakesu! may i have the fletchling from the giveaway if you still have it. potatoes!

Hello Ponofo :)

Sure you may, just trade whenever you see me online in-game. As for theat word, that's for specific requests only coming from first-timers, don't worry about it anymore. ^^

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • oh my bad didnt realize i made that mistake thnx for noticing and notifying me. i would like it to have sp atk iv and not atk please and thank you

Hi!!! May I request for this? :p

FC: 1091-9274-3062
    IGN: Benja
    Pokemon: Scatterbug
    IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Compoundeyes

Your 'mon are ready, guys.

Witthorck: I'll add you whenever I can and you may trade me whenever you see me online here or in-game. (If I can reply)
    As for your freebie, you asked for Goomy, correct?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2016
    Your 'mon are ready, guys.

Witthorck: I'll add you whenever I can and you may trade me whenever you see me online here or in-game. (If I can reply)
    As for your freebie, you asked for Goomy, correct?

I'm coming I'm coming! Ms. Cakesu, University is working the last nerve out of me right from the start -___-, but can we hold the trade tomorrow?? or as soon as we both are In-game too :D, wish you a nice day! :p

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    Hello, I'm also interested in the Octillery and/or Tranquill from your giveaway section. Also, I want to trade my Meloetta for your Arceus. I also have a shiny Cloyster and I'd be willing to do a 2 for 1 trade if you'd like.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, I'm also interested in the Octillery and/or Tranquill from your giveaway section. Also, I want to trade my Meloetta for your Arceus. I also have a shiny Cloyster and I'd be willing to do a 2 for 1 trade if you'd like.

Hello Nemesis,

Sure, they're yours. I'm also okay with trading you an Arceus for your Meloetta.
    As for your Cloyster, please give me more information such as IVs and so on and the Pokemon you're interested in.

I'm coming I'm coming! Ms. Cakesu, University is working the last nerve out of me right from the start -___-, but can we hold the trade tomorrow?? or as soon as we both are In-game too :D, wish you a nice day! :p

I understand ! I'm not rushing you, we're both busy anyway. I'm not promising to be online at the same time but I hope I will be. I wish you the best with University. c:

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2015
    Hello Nemesis,

Sure, they're yours. I'm also okay with trading you an Arceus for your Meloetta.
    As for your Cloyster, please give me more information such as IVs and so on and the Pokemon you're interested in.

Turns out I don't have a cloyster. I thought I did. I have a shiny Qwilfish though. It's nature is rash, it has 0 perfect IVs and is in a dive ball. If that's good enough for the trade, then I'm interested in a 6 IV ditto. Nature doesn't matter.

Also, I just registered you and I can do the trades any time today.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Turns out I don't have a cloyster. I thought I did. I have a shiny Qwilfish though. It's nature is rash, it has 0 perfect IVs and is in a dive ball. If that's good enough for the trade, then I'm interested in a 6 IV ditto. Nature doesn't matter.

Also, I just registered you and I can do the trades any time today.

Not really interested in a shiny Qwilfish but if you need that ditto for breeding only then I'll gladly give you one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back