• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
    Years
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Aron
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : none
    Pokeball : any
    Nature : impish
    ability:sturdy

Could u also help me get giga drain on a lileep once i get it?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Aron
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : none
    Pokeball : any
    Nature : impish
    ability:sturdy

Could u also help me get giga drain on a lileep once i get it?

Hello Empoleon :)

You should be a bit reasonable there ;o Aron doesn't need an IV in Spe. Attack. ^^ (well, depends on the moveset you wish to give it)

As for the Lileep, I'm deeply sorry but I do not own a physical copy of either Black or White 2 so I cannot help you with breeding that onto your Lileep.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello cakesu can you breed me a timid solar power 31/31/31/x/31/31 charmander?

Hello again Ponofo,

Just double-checking here because I'm confused... You don't want an IV in Spe. Attack yet you're asking for a Timid one, which will lower its Attack stat (which you want instead of Spe. Attack) In this case, wouldn't breeding a Jolly one be a better option? Since it will lower Spe. Attack to increase Speed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back