• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fokko's Luxury Mons. [SCAMMER AND HACKER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokko

Banned
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014

Fokko's Luxury Mons.

~ Quick Links ~
    VM | PM | Giveaways
    Trade Reviews | [alink id=Welcome]Welcome[/alink id]
    [alink id=Please Read]Please Read[/alink id] | [alink id=Rules]Rules[/alink id] | [alink id=Wants]Wants[/alink id]
    [alink id=Specials]Specials[/alink id] | [alink id=6 IVs]6 IVs[/alink id]
    [alink id=5 IVs]5 IVs[/alink id] | [alink id=5 IV Specials]5 IV Specials[/alink id]
    [alink id=Legendaries]Legendaries[/alink id] | [alink id=6 IV S]6 IVs [Shinnies][/alink id]​

[a id]Welcome[/a id]

Welcome !

Hello, one and all! Welcome to Fokko's Luxury Mons. I have opened this shop on the PokéCommunity to help other trainers - as well as myself - to obtain Pokémon no other people can get or receive through X and Y. As of right now, my shops holds Pokémon with 5IVs, 6IVs, shinnies and legendaries. Hope you enjoy what you see, and come back soon to this shop!

[a id]Please Read[/a id]Please Read

For some reason, I have been seeing people around the PokeCommunity take a bunch of rude and negative comments on this PokeCommunity website about my name. I will not trade with those people and I know their names... (cough, cough) I will not accept the people who made negative comments about me and talk behind my back into my shop. I will not trade with them, or even answer their comments. I don't even talk bad to people and apparently everyone likes me for who I am, and my trade reviews speak for themselves when I trade with people~

[a id]Rules[/a id]Rules

1. Follow all of the PokeCommunity Rules.
    2. I will accepted any Pokemon, be it Kalos native or non-Kalos native.
    3. I do not accept hacked pokemon.
    4. All of my Pokemon i have on my list should be legitimate and are hatched by me. If I trade you a hacked pokemon on accident, I am sorry and I will give you a refund on it.
    5. I do not accept nicknamed Pokemon.
    6. I do not clone pokemon, and I do not do breeding requests. If you are interested in this, then this is not the shop for you.
    7. If you are going to place an order on my Luxury Mons. Please reply to this thread and do not PM me. PM me about my Luxury Mons and I will ignore you. (Unless I PM you first.)
    8. Do not rush me on orders. I have a life you outside of Pokemon, you know?
    9. Once we traded please leave me a trade review. It is in my signature. It shows how I trade in the PokeCommunity.
    10. Lastly, have fun and enjoy what I have to offer.

[a id]Wants[/a id]

Wants

• Shinies with 5-6 IVs (will do a 2 for 1 trade for them)
    • 6 IV Shiny Jolly Terrakion
    • Diancie
    • 6th Generation Pokemon with 5-6 IVs
    • Anything that sounds interesting, so start offering.
    • Clone Services (Someone to help me)

[a id]Specials[/a id]Specials

Fokko Fridays
    Currently On-Going; Everything in the shop will be a 2 for 1 trade during Friday. Meaning you will get two Pokémon from my shop for only one of yours. Second Pokémon you will send me will be a junkie.

[a id]5 IVs[/a id]5 IV Pokémon

Spoiler:

[a id]6 IVs[/a id]

6 IV Pokemon

When I breed and i run into a 6 iv pokemon I post them here in this spoiler:
    Spoiler:

[a id]Legendaries[/a id]

Legendaries

Spoiler:

[a id]5 IV Specials[/a id]

5 IV Specials

This section is for the Pokemon that I work with and had the right natures and have egg moves. I only have one left of each Pokémon listed below.
    Spoiler:

[a id]6 IV S[/a id]

6 IV Shinies:

I only have two of each:
    Spoiler:

Thank You for looking at my shop. If we conduct a trade, please leave a review in my respective trade review thread:
    My Trade Review Thread: [Click!]
    ~Fokko Was Here. ~

CSS by Chalifoux

Last edited:

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014

Fokko's Luxury Announcements.

~ Quick Links ~
    VM | PM | Giveaways
    Trade Reviews | [alink id=Welcome]Welcome[/alink id]
    [alink id=Please Read]Please Read[/alink id] | [alink id=Rules]Rules[/alink id] | [alink id=Wants]Wants[/alink id]
    [alink id=Specials]Specials[/alink id] | [alink id=6 IVs]6 IVs[/alink id]
    [alink id=5 IVs]5 IVs[/alink id] | [alink id=5 IV Specials]5 IV Specials[/alink id]
    [alink id=Legendaries]Legendaries[/alink id] | [alink id=6 IV S]6 IVs [Shinnies][/alink id]​

[a id]Welcome[/a id]

Fokko's Gym: Opening Soon!

Breed your Egg Moves, spread your IVs, train your Pokémon and pass on your Sport Balls! I just became an Elite Four Member in somebody's Pokémon League. Expect a Gym to open up soon enough!

CSS by Chalifoux

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there, Fokko. I'd be interested in the 5 IV Magician Fennekin if that's OK? I can offer these Pokémon in return:

Absol
    Adamant
    Super Luck
    IVs 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Feint, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Play Rough

Eevee
    Timid
    Adaptability/Anticipation
    4 or 5 IVs (various)
    Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm​

Both male and female are available. Otherwise, I can probably breed something you'd like. Thanks!

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hi there, Fokko. I'd be interested in the 5 IV Magician Fennekin if that's OK? I can offer these Pokémon in return:

Absol
    Adamant
    Super Luck
    IVs 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Feint, Baton Pass, Double-Edge, Play Rough

Eevee
    Timid
    Adaptability/Anticipation
    4 or 5 IVs (various)
    Wish, Yawn, Curse, Charm​

Both male and female are available. Otherwise, I can probably breed something you'd like. Thanks!

i would love the absol. what is ur FC and IGN??

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hello! Can you CMT for your Snivy? ^^

hello!!! I am interested in the 6 iv pidove!!! Unfezant is one of my favorite pokemon in Unova so i want this. So do u agree with the trade??

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    I really have nothing to offer right now since I still didn't finish the game yet and can't even tell if my bred mons have decent IV's, so I'll keep in touch with ya :D here's my FC: 5386-9559-0361 IGN is Zach

Years
  • Could I get a 5IV Tympole and a 4-5IV Cottonee? I have several 5 IV Pokemon I can offer from Helioptile, Bagon, Snorunt, and others if you have something specific in mind.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Could I get a 5IV Tympole and a 4-5IV Cottonee? I have several 5 IV Pokemon I can offer from Helioptile, Bagon, Snorunt, and others if you have something specific in mind.

can you give me a list??? I already have a 6 iv shiny helioptile, 6 iv shiny bagon, and a 6 iv snorunt

Fokko, I can help U clone Pokemons provided I have a copy of them too

oh thank you!!! We can be partner's then lol i wouldn't mind if you can help me with some cloning then.

I really have nothing to offer right now since I still didn't finish the game yet and can't even tell if my bred mons have decent IV's, so I'll keep in touch with ya :D here's my FC: 5386-9559-0361 IGN is Zach

alright i will get you your pokemon as soon as you finish the game

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • can you give me a list??? I already have a 6 iv shiny helioptile, 6 iv shiny bagon, and a 6 iv snorunt

What's the nature, gender, ability of the Bagon?

I'm offering a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Justified Lucario almost fully EV trained with EVs in Atk & Spd.

Oh and provided the Bagon hasn't been cloned, or isn't a clone itself.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    What's the nature, gender, ability of the Bagon?

I'm offering a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Justified Lucario almost fully EV trained with EVs in Atk & Spd.

Oh and provided the Bagon hasn't been cloned, or isn't a clone itself.

the shiny 6 iv bagon is adamant, male, has its hidden ability and has egg moves dragon dance, hydro pump, and two others

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    lol what do u have to offer for the bagon thats 6 iv and shiny

Hidden ability? D: Eh I'll still take it.

Timezone: GMT +8
    FC: 3626-0190-4128

We can trade now if you'd like.

Years
  • lol what do u have to offer for the bagon thats 6 iv and shiny

I'm offering a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Justified Jolly Lucario almost fully EV trained with EVs in Atk & Spd, and Bullet Punch & Crunch as egg moves.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    I'm offering a 31/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Justified Jolly Lucario almost fully EV trained with EVs in Atk & Spd, and Bullet Punch & Crunch as egg moves.

already have one 5 iv. i want a 6 iv

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back