• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fokko's Luxury Mons. [SCAMMER AND HACKER]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hello im interested in your 5 iv tyrunt and rotom i can offer a 6 iv azumarill with
    super power/aqua jet/belly drum

My FC is 0989-3025-6846 and IGN is yassir

yes you can lol and i was looking for a 6 iv azumarrill lol. Since it is Fokko Friday's lol you can have both for that one pokemon you offer me. My fc is in my signature and ign is jr

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    alright ill be available in 40-60 minutes ill see you then

ok lol please put 5 stars on my shop please thank you. and i have your pokemon ready and just added you :D

lol i am looking for someone to trade with

UPDATE MORE POKEMON COMING SOON

Last edited by a moderator:

J2a1m1i2e

Moon Princess In Training
    Years
    Hey, I really like the 6 IV Gourgeist, I have this to offer if you like it:

Lv. 21 Modest Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll) Female
    31/--/31/--/31/31
    -Sleep Powder
    -Take Down
    -Razor Leaf
    -Sweet Scent

Lv. 21 Modest Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll) Male
    31/31/31/31/--/31
    -Sleep Powder
    -Take Down
    -Razor Leaf
    -Sweet Scent​
    I may be able to breed a better one if need be, just let me know :)

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hey, I really like the 6 IV Gourgeist, I have this to offer if you like it:

Lv. 21 Modest Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll) Female
    31/--/31/--/31/31
    -Sleep Powder
    -Take Down
    -Razor Leaf
    -Sweet Scent

Lv. 21 Modest Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll) Male
    31/31/31/31/--/31
    -Sleep Powder
    -Take Down
    -Razor Leaf
    -Sweet Scent​
    I may be able to breed a better one if need be, just let me know :)

lol do you have any other grass types that are close to 6 iv???? I am right now trying to put together a grass type team.

Years
    I would like to trade your Bunnelby, Flectling, and Espurr for my 5IVs Timid Deino, 5IVs Modest Bulbasaur with E/M Giga Drain, and 5IVs Modest Squirtle with E/M Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, and Water Spout. FC: 4725-8544-3445

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    I would like to trade your Bunnelby, Flectling, and Espurr for my 5IVs Timid Deino, 5IVs Modest Bulbasaur with E/M Giga Drain, and 5IVs Modest Squirtle with E/M Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, and Water Spout. FC: 4725-8544-3445

ok i just added you my fc is in my signature and ign is jr. im online right now

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Hey there,
    I am interested in the 5 iv meditite, tympole and Tyrunt you have listed. Are there any specific pokes you're looking to add to your collection? I have quite a few trained and untrained breeds to offer, aswell as the ability to clone if that interests you.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hey there,
    I am interested in the 5 iv meditite, tympole and Tyrunt you have listed. Are there any specific pokes you're looking to add to your collection? I have quite a few trained and untrained breeds to offer, aswell as the ability to clone if that interests you.

Can you clone for me too?? I need some clones for my 6 iv shinies that I hatched. I will PM you more about it. lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back