• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader World Tournament

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I had a sneaking feeling I would lose that, but at least I didn't go down too easily XD.

On a side note, I realized that one of my pokemon has a sub optimal move on its moveset. Is it ok to swap out that one move for a better one, or do I just have to live with that team building goof?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I had a sneaking feeling I would lose that, but at least I didn't go down too easily XD.

On a side note, I realized that one of my pokemon has a sub optimal move on its moveset. Is it ok to swap out that one move for a better one, or do I just have to live with that team building goof?

You can use any movesets and items.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    My internet connection was out for nearly two days, so I didn't have a chance to complete my match with littlebrother then. We are planning to finish it tomorrow. If match-ups need to be finished by tonight at midnight (when Sunday comes around), then we'll be unable to complete our match. Feel free to give the win to littlebrother if necessary.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Round 1 is over!

There were a lot of battles that went undone so here's how it works. If both participants were active during the week and the battle wasn't done, they both receive a loss. If one participant was active, he/she receives a win and the inactive participant receives a loss.

Here are the Round 2 matchups. Round 1 winners were paired up with other Round 1 winners, Round 1 losers with Round 1 losers, etc. This round should result in ~8 eliminations, so be on your toes.

Spoiler:

Good luck!

Back