• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Yu-Gi-Oh GX Fan Club

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • The first one they have, Judai/ Jaden is utterly crushed by Zane/Ryo. I prefer Ryo over Judai.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Actually Fubuki(Asuka/Alexis' brother whose English name has yet to be revealed) is the highest ranking duelist. By the way, he comes back.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Akio123 said:
    Actually Fubuki(Asuka/Alexis' brother whose English name has yet to be revealed) is the highest ranking duelist. By the way, he comes back.

He does? I thought alexis said that he was dead?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • She thought that, but he only dissapeared, not murdered. Anyway, at first he is in disguise as a villanous assasin.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Akio123 said:
    She thought that, but he only dissapeared, not murdered. Anyway, at first he is in disguise as a villanous assasin.

Is it that guy that has the weird fake millenium item?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • NOOOOO. Titan is not Fubuki. Think about it Fubuki looks like Asuka/Alexis. He would not hurt his beloved little sister like Titan did and he like Dragins, not Fiends. They are actually allies however.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Akio123 said:
    NOOOOO. Titan is not Fubuki. Think about it Fubuki looks like Asuka/Alexis. He would not hurt his beloved little sister like Titan did and he like Dragins, not Fiends. They are actually allies however.

I'm sorry but I live in the U.S.A. and right know the eppy they're showing is the eppy were Yaden is fighting that guy thet has the fake millenium item. What eppy is airing now in Japan? I want to know? :shocked:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Please, call him Jaden. *cries* Anyway, thuink its either the season finale, the season finale passed (possibly), or Season two. Anyway, i live in the U.S. too. If you want the link where I get all my facts i will PM it to you tommarow.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Akio123 said:
    Please, call him Jaden. *cries* Anyway, thuink its either the season finale, the season finale passed (possibly), or Season two. Anyway, i live in the U.S. too. If you want the link where I get all my facts i will PM it to you tommarow.

Okay so it's Jaden sorry for the bad grammar. thats fine, I woild like to see that link we''ll a Yugioh GX eppy is being shown right now on CN. I must watch it. :shocked:

_Manafi_

under the sea
    Years
  • who is that sorry guy with the millenium item and how in the **** did he get it. sorry for the **** but it got me mad

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • ZORRO said:
    who is that sorry guy with the millenium item and how in the **** did he get it. sorry for the **** but it got me mad

Well if you saw todays eppy it was fake and he dies in the shadows.

Lucid

Sorry, already a YGO-XG club, next time, read the rules and check before making one.

*locks*

Kurosaki

Paige, the only other GX club is over 2 months old. Oo

(-Opened-)

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Thanks Yukito, and the episode with that Carni guy was good he seemed a bit idiotic if
    you asked me.

Back