• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of the Sapphire Mew (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • Fire pawed the earth abd shook her mane. "I agree," she said, "and I really hope we can find this so called 'Saphire Mew'.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Right. We'll find it. Now lets get moving. The sooner we get away from here the better."

Alana

Years
  • OOC: I've been wondering when you would show up. As for if you can join. Since I've said no to others we'll take a vote. If you wouldn't mind leting dark_espeon join say so.

"Because we are not Pokemon. We are humans. It doesn't matter what we look like or how good we are at playing the part we will never be happy like this. besides think about your Pokemon ad your friends and your family. Thats enough for me." With that Blaze trotted off.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I love being a pokemon, but Blaze is right. We are humans, and as much as we love pokemon, we will never be truly happy as them. I follow blaze.

Alana

Years
  • "Then you may remain ere and stay a Pokemon." Called Blaze over her shoulder. "I however am going to find the Sapphire mew." She kept walking wondering how many of the others were going to follow.

Alana

Years
  • "Well acording to the scientist's cmputer it will reverse the effects of the Ruby Two. Which is what they used to turn us into Pokemon."

Alana

Years
  • "yeah thats true." Blaze stopped and thought for a second. But ten smething appeared in front of her. it was a picture of ten scientists and they were coming their way. The vision vanished and Blaze looked around dazedly. She heard as if from far away the sound of a bullet. "Get down." She said quietly. Then a bullet just missed her. "Scatter!" She yelled.

Alana

Years
  • Bullets and spears and even arrow rained down apon them. Blazes eyes glowed red and she used a Flamethrower attack against the attackers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back