• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of the Sapphire Mew (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
Fire saw an Espeon and a Ninetails standing together. She decided to run over to them and see what the heck was going on. She galloped over to them and then skidded to a halt. "Hello", she said to them. "Do any of you know whats going on? What happened??"

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"Hello. As you might of noticed we've been turned into Pokemon." Decides to explain what she'd read. "I read of that computer that we were turned into super Pokemon and we were each given a special ability though I don't know what they are guess we'll have to find that out for our selves. We were turned into Pokemon cause those scientists wanted powerful Pokemon to control. But more cause they wanted to test there machine that turned humans into Pokemon. But of course none of the scientists wanted to test it sooo. Well you can guess. Now from what I read we weren't supposed to be like this.We were supossed to be regular Pokemon and not remember anything before. But something went wrong and we turned out like this." Takes a breath and starts explaining about the Sapphire Mew.

Alana

Years
Blaze placed a paw on Phsys back. "Don't worry we'll find the Sapphire Mew and stop those scientists."

Alana

Years
"Well you do. You just don't know what it is. Don't worry we'll all find out in time."

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
I trotted toward the other pokemon. "Ooooh when I'm me again they are SO going to pay!" I muttered angrily under my breath. I sat down near the others. "Hi." I said, trying to sound polite.

Alana

Years
Blaze looked at the newcomers. "Hello. You want to know why you have wings? Because your a Pokemon." She said in a casual tone.

Alana

Years
Blaze thought but not for long. She knew there was only one thing they could do. "We have to find the Sapphire Mew."

Alana

Years
"I'm pretty sure this is everybody. So now I guess we have to start our search. Where would be the best place to begin?"

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
Years
Can I join?

Name: Ryu Edan
Nickname: Terror ((if you don't get it, read my personality))
What Pokemon were you turned into: Shiny Charizard
Appearance:
Greenzard.png

^^I'm GREEN!!!
Personality: A NICE Charizard.. I love to hang out with my friends... I'm the best friend you will ever have...
Item: Backpack filled with healing items ((Can I have that?))
Ability: telekinesis ((not the pokemon move, the ability to move objects with my mind)) and I'm immune to water and ice attacks

IC:*flies overhead and spots some pokemon grouped together and decides to land*
Hello, what are you all doing here?

Last edited:

Alana

Years
OOC: Sorry but we have enough members.

"Well I think we're somewhere outside of Crystal Town."

OOC: You can creat your own towns in this RP. Or you can conect them to some that already exist. Just remember we're in Johto.

Alana

Years
"Alright." Turns to the others. "Does everyone agree that we should go to Peacher Town?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back