• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 3DS Information/Discussion Thread

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years

• What games do people hope to see on the 3ds, that hasn't been announced yet?
    i can think of a few off the top of my head...
    a super smash bros
    dissidia

katamari - that would be amazing
    pokemon - well who doesn't XD
    mother - a remake or a sequel, idrc

I wouldn't hold my breathe on Dissidia. It's one of those few things than the PSP has going for it, so Sony will not easily give that up. As for Smash Bros., this image:

2hr1ukj.jpg

Was teased at the conferenced right before the Kid Icarus: Uprising preview. They said it was simply to hype up Pit for their upcoming preview, but I want to believe honestly believe there's a deeper meaning.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Did you guys say Mother!? Oh. Man. If any of the Mother series is remade for 3DS, that alone would be enough reason for me to shell out $250 for a 3DS, especially a remake of Mother 3. That's my favorite game of all time. And this time, it better get released in the US, or we will have some serious issues. :|

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm sorry, I had to share this.

poster.png

And also, Pilotwings, Paper Mario, Ocarina of Time, etc. are confirmed as releasing later this year, after the "launch window".

Years
  • I'm sorry, I had to share this.

poster.png

And also, Pilotwings, Paper Mario, Ocarina of Time, etc. are confirmed as releasing later this year, after the "launch window".

Sounds about right to be honest.

I still won't be buying this. Even if the price has gone down by £10.​

Years
  • countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • why do I keep forgetting about the 3DS xD

anyways im prob gooma get in in april or something, but dang its $$$
    but probally worth it, even though i proball wont play a bunch

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • For those who don't know, amazon.co.uk is now selling the 3DS for £202, which is one of the lowest prices so far, so take a look

Thank god for that. Now it only costs £3 more than my GODDAMN WII DID AND THAT AT LEAST CAME A FREE DAMN GAME.

I mean, sweet bejeezus Nintendo, why do you punish your British fans like this? For the americans reading this, that £202, our LOWEST POSSIBLE PRICE, is roughly equivalent to $325, $75 more than you're paying now! and it's most likely going to cost us around $360, more than $100 more than you pay!

I want my OoT remake and I want my Paper Mario, but by the time I've bought the 3DS itself, I won't be able to freaking afford any of the games.

Like, I get that the hardware is going to be pretty expensive to produce. Fair enough. If I was getting it at the USA price (£155) then I wouldn't complain. I'd say "expensive, but worth it"). Can you not just charge different regions equally? Are they using currency converters from a century ago or something?

Seriously, Nintendo, wtf?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I'll be buying this. In fact, I've already pre-ordered it from the USA website.
    My parents are generous enough to buy me this awesome console for
    the brilliant results I've had in my exams.
    Now, the problem is, I MAY have the console faster than most people,
    but I won't be getting the games anytime soon.

If I buy the 3DS games, that'll be against the rules of my family. (Motto: Video games aren't worth the money; money can be used to buy better items like diamonds, sapphires, emeralds, etc.)
    I need to wait for the 3DS R4... I wonder how long it'll take...

Years
  • True, but my parents think differently.
    Everytime when they buy me a new console,
    they always give a flashcart/hack that can
    make me play games for free without having
    to pay the price of the games.

*Shudder*
    I hate those things. Anything that i to do with ripping off the games industry makes me rage.​

So your parents are fine with stealing games?

Right, we are getting a bit off topic now.

If you are going to buy the console, and you could get 2 games with it, release games that is, what would they be and why?

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • If you are going to buy the console, and you could get 2 games with it, release games that is, what would they be and why?

OoT, and Kid Icarus, because those are the only two that are really appealing to me right now.

I have a flashcart. They're great.

And with a price of $350 for the Australian 3DS, it looks like I'm getting one for that too!

So you'd buy something that costs 350$, but wouldn't pay 30-40$ for one of its games?

Back