• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Playing Destiny on PS3 and got addicted to it, but also playing The Crew on PC ^^

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • At the moment:
    - Super Meat Boy
    - Skyrim

Been waiting so long to get SMB and it's definitely some fun. Skyrim I'm currently replaying, especially lot's of the available side quests. Unfortunately, though, I don't have any of the DLCs...

Get ready to throw your controller in rage at some of the later levels in Super Meat Boy. Trust me, I've experienced it.

Frostinite

PrettyFrosty
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Playing The old Resident Evil 2 on my Playstation and Five Nights at Freddies 2.... The headaches are real.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have been playing a lot of Mario Party 2 with friends lately. Tomorrow, we're going to play a 50 turn game lmao. Forget people saying Mario Kart is how you lose friends. Mario Party will really test your friendships...and relationships. My boyfriend stole my star and I STILL HAVE NOT FORGIVEN HIM UGH.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I've mostly switched over to Wasteland 2 for the time being.

I got an animal whisperer Goat Whisperer in my squad and I am amassing a goat army.

I have been playing a lot of Mario Party 2 with friends lately. Tomorrow, we're going to play a 50 turn game lmao. Forget people saying Mario Kart is how you lose friends. Mario Party will really test your friendships...and relationships. My boyfriend stole my star and I STILL HAVE NOT FORGIVEN HIM UGH.

omg yes.

We get upset when the other 'steals' kills in a co-op hack and slash game where you level up together, or special infected kills in L4D. I cannot fathom playing Mario Party with my boyfriend, lol.

EeVictinee

Eevee and Victini just fused to....
    Years
  • I forgot to put Telltale's Tales from Borderlands and Game of Thrones
    (which are good, except if you know telltale then you know the choices wont affect the ending[except for walking dead season 2 ofcours])

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Not much has changed since last time.

Shining Resonance - I was super surprised my copy came in today. But, I'm not complaining. This will probably be the game that I'll probably be focusing on for the next while, until next month when Zestiria comes out that is. I'm liking the game so far though! Yuuma bothers the hell out of me with his mopey face, but at least he's a relatively fast fighter. I'll probably stick to using Sonia and Kirika, using Yuuma only for his Dragon Mode until I get Marion and Agnam, I guess.

Smash 4 U - STILL GOOD.

Dragon Age: Inquisition - I'm not really feeling this game right now. I mean, it's light years better than Dragon Age 2, but something feel off to me. From what I've been reading, I'm roughly 2/3 in the main game.

Pokemon ORAS
    - BREEDING. SHINY HUNTING. FUN.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - It's adorable and has so much charm, I absolutely love it. I'm not going to lie, it's been awhile since I've played a dedicated puzzle-like game. So, there was a few times where I just stared at the screen, contemplating what to do.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • omg yes.

We get upset when the other 'steals' kills in a co-op hack and slash game where you level up together, or special infected kills in L4D. I cannot fathom playing Mario Party with my boyfriend, lol.

My boyfriend gets all pissy haha. It's funny. Poor thing has strep though so he was already in a bad mood. I did end up winning the 50 turn game we played tonight, but barely. If I hadn't won two bonus stars, my boyfriend's roommate would have won. But he doesn't take it as seriously as my boyfriend, so I would be okay with him winning. XD

pkmin3033

Still freakin' Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. But now all I have to do is get a Crusader to Level 70 and I'll FINALLY be done with it. It took me 4 days to get a Monk to Level 70, but Monk is an AWFUL class, and last night I got my Crusader (who is considerably easier to play as) to Level 21, so I'm hoping to get it done by Sunday so I can pick up something else. It was fun to start with, but I will be so glad to get this Platinum out the way.

Also obsessively playing Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f (I will be buying the sequel as soon as I finish this; it's so much fun!) and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair right now. Doubt I'll finish both before Christmas, but I can put off Freedom Wars for a couple of days to finish them. I'm in no rush.

On the 3DS front I'm still playing Pokemon: Alpha Sapphire - hit a barricade with Primal Kyogre, because I have nothing that can put it to sleep, making catching it highly frustrating - and hovering over Rune Factory 4. I still need to download the latest Hyrule Warriors DLC and play that, as well...I'm going to have to compile a list of games I've finished and need to finish...or even start playing. I bought Atelier Escha & Logy on launch day, back in March, and I've not even opened it yet. Freakin' hell.

TY

StarCraft II - Still raging at Disruptors being OP as hell

Destiny - Still raging at some Strike bosses cause getting to them is a pain in the butt

The Crew - trying to beat WR's and failing at them :(

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX - Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix [ENG] - You know, as a diehard fan of the series i gotta get this even if I got it in a different language haha. I'm enjoying this game that now it is in a language I understand. Just cool to see all the Final Mix Exclusives in english for once. hehe.

Pokemon Omega Ruby [ENG] - I finally beat it, Just need to do post game stuff. lol.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Friend got me Sonic Generations for my birthday the other week. Didn't have money for it previously so making my way through that.

Also playing Transistor since I finished Bastion prior to it.

Having a bit of a replay of Mark of the Ninja with New Game + mode and drilling into every bit and piece of the things that I missed when I first played it.

Sir Codin

Fire Emblem Awakening
    Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Nothing too drastic right now, but I've put a few games on hold.

Shining Resonance - I GOT MARION. CHAIN GUN FOR LIFE NOW.

Guilty Gear Xrd - I am super rusty on Guilty Gear lol. Granted, I was never too big on the series, but I knew of the mechanics and basics. I'm slowly getting accustomed to the game, RC's are ridiculously easier than they were in the XX series, so that's nice. A shame that my main isn't the game (Dizzy), but so far, Ky and Elphelt have been working wonders for me.

Pokemon ORAS - SR for legendary shinies for life.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Near the end of the game, and I'm still having a blast. I'm really loving the level design and thought put into the game. (I'm liking this more than Smash right now lol.)

Sir Codin

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Haven't been able to game in over a month. So I've spent the whole day playing Dragon Age: Inquisition . Gonna start up on Pokemon: ORAS during this break again too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back