• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeOtter

Woah, what goes here...
Years
  • Games I'm playing:

X-box 360- Overlord. Though I haven't been playing it much since I'm pretty sure my xbox is disabled. I let a friend barrow it and she had it standing upright for some reason and a cat ran into it and knocked it over. So it has trouble opening the disc slot and it makes a loud WHRRing sound, like it's about to take flight.

PS3- Tales of Xillia. I think this is one of the darkest Tales games that I've played. I need to hurry up and beat this before I get into 2.

PS2- (people still play these?) Okami. Replaying it just because I like running around as a wolf.

Wii- Skyward Sword and Spectrobes Origins, neither of which I have played for a long while (the wii has been pretty neglected in playtime.)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've been playing Final Fantasy 4 and Mario Kart 8 mainly. I was playing my French Sapphire in preparation for ORAS, but I've found myself gravitating to FF4 more lately, which is fine. I've been wanting to play Ocarina of Time lately too, but I don't think I'll do that since FF4 is enough to keep me busy...plus ORAS and Smash U on Friday. Soooo yeah. XD

Nakala Pri

I'm not playing as much as shopping and sending letters. xD

Nakala Pri

How is that game? It's been in my radar for awhile but I'm ultimately on the fence on whether or not I want to dish out the money for it (also loving the RWBY theme you have going on.)

It's pretty good, requires tons of dedication, but once you get into it it's good. :^D If I was you I'd get a pre-owned version. :P

I usually just send weird letters to everyone and run in the flowers. xD

Thanks! ^3^

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Going to tempoarily give my challenges a quick break - about 5 to 7 days while I play my Hoenn game...

at the moment playing Alpha Sapphire

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Been playing World of Tanks for the past month. I remember seeing an advert for it years ago and I ignored it, expecting it to be another browser-based flash game or something. This was, of course, an incorrect assumption. Oh well!

Just unlocked the KV-2. I thought after using the 122mm U-11 howitzer on the KV-1 that I'd be ready, but the KV-2 with the 152mm M-10 is still a really difficult vehicle to handle (just like in reality; as the in-game description says, most were lost in the same year they were deployed). It's epic compared to anything in lower tiers though, being monstrously unwieldy but having an obscene damage potential after its 20+ second reload. A 'lethal joke character' to be sure, or an absolute menace in the hands of a particularly good player, but still incredibly fun whatever the means and result.

Otherwise, my main would be the Churchill I. Seems to suit me; just a shame the upgraded turret has much thinner armour, while the unupgraded turret can only mount weapons that are useless at the tank's tier. They need to buff the damage on that OQF 3" howitzer (and give it a large-calibre firing sound!).

Last edited:

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Dat Dragon Age Inquisition, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Super Smash Brothers and of course, DOTA.

Plus on on convalescent in the military. All the time in the world to play! :D

Nakala Pri

So far, it is wonderful. The graphics have improved and the DexNav is awesome! :D Now I can actually catch 'em all without having to constantly search for locations online. 8D

TY

Been playing StarCraft II (trying to top my second place in a local tournament :P) and Age of Empires II: HD edition a lot nowadays and I plan to add some other games to the list if I have time.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Dat Dragon Age Inquisition, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Super Smash Brothers and of course, DOTA.

Plus on on convalescent in the military. All the time in the world to play! :D

Is Dragon Age Inquisition any good? I've been thinking about getting it. :D I enjoyed Origins somewhat but played it on the 360. I'm guessing it's more fun on PC. :p

I've been into Animal Crossing: New Leaf for about one-and-a-half months now and my town is progressing nicely! <3 At the moment I'm busy resetting for Julian. ;_;

幕之内 一歩

<b><font color=
    Years
  • Is Dragon Age Inquisition any good? I've been thinking about getting it. :D I enjoyed Origins somewhat but played it on the 360. I'm guessing it's more fun on PC. :p

I've been into Animal Crossing: New Leaf for about one-and-a-half months now and my town is progressing nicely! <3 At the moment I'm busy resetting for Julian. ;_;

I love Inquisition. It's like the perfect blend of the RPG qualities of Origins and the action of #2. Huge worlds, deep customization. great voice acting and characters. Just love it.

Years
  • Pokemon OR, osu!, .hack// series, CS: GO (well, I just started >.< I don't really have anything yet...I haven't played an FPS in years but I picked this up on sale. If anyone has any tips, please share!)

Years
  • Pokemon OR, osu!, .hack// series, CS: GO (well, I just started >.< I don't really have anything yet...I haven't played an FPS in years but I picked this up on sale. If anyone has any tips, please share!)

I've been playing a lot more CSGO too. My tip, stay close to the walls and don't run right into enemy fire.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I love Inquisition. It's like the perfect blend of the RPG qualities of Origins and the action of #2. Huge worlds, deep customization. great voice acting and characters. Just love it.

Thanks, I'm definitely tempted now. xD

Good news--I finally got Julian on New Leaf! :D He's not in a great spot but oh well, I can build around it. Still hooked on this game and my villagers. <3

I also did several battles of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst, and I've been maining Neji cause he's OP. Yugito and Yagura are also fun!

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Mainly the big games have caught my attention, haha.

Pokemon ORAS - I finished up OR and going through the process of SRing for legendaries, so that's going to take awhile. AS is around the fifth gym though. BUT THIS WAS AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE. WALLY'S THEME IS AHHHH.

Smash 4 Wii U - FANTASTIC. BEAUTIFUL. SCREW MASTER FORTRESS.

Dragon Age: Inquisition - Going to be honest, I've only put in like six hours into this game lol. It's fun! But I still haven't gotten into the real meat of the game to say anything significant.

Tears to Tiara II - HOLY CRAP, THE END IS NEAR. Chapter 12 out of 13. Only one more chapter left!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Been playing a lot of WoW. Got to 60 in just over a week of hefty daily gameplay.

Been playing ORAS as well. Got through the whole story and had fun flying around on Mega Latias. Gonna spend some time in the battle resort if I'm not playing Pokemon Y, which I picked up used. So far it's a very interesting game, such a different pace from all the other Pokemon games. Or maybe it's because I still have the Hoenn rhythm in me. I mean, 2 badges and I've almost got a level 30?

Been picking up Civ V again, always nice to refresh with that game after a few months of off-time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hotline Miami - this game is HARD. A lot harder than what I was expecting anyway lol. It's just very fast, and the enemies are fast, and my reflexes are not. I'm getting better though. Little bit.

And then when I get too wound up from playing Hotline Miami I play a bit of Botanicula or Mini Metro, both simple and relaxing little indie games.

Also started Alpha Sapphire, and have been popping up on the Minecraft server now and again. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back