• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
  • Okay, here's a suggestion. Everytime you guys release a Beta, remember to add a Sendspace Link for the Download as well. Because y'know, I live in China and Div Share doesn't allow China users to download this file. So, please upload a Sendspace File, please.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hi. If anyone here has the Warped Beta 2 file, please upload it to any website except for Rapidshare and Divshare. File Font also fails, so don't upload to these websites, okay?

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • I noticed some glitches too.
    When you beat stages 6-9 and go on the spin tiles the air chamber blocking script makes me jump south and the game freezes.I had to use Walkthrough walls.
    When you beat Stage 10 when you use the spin tiles and you go where the air chamber blocking script is the game freezes. I had to use walkthrough walls.
    In Adair Lake you can enter the asylum without the pass.
    Also I noticed when you save in certain areas it has the wrong name. In my house it says I'm in Kyte town or when I'm in Cookman's lair it says Cinnibar Island/Rocket Hideout.
    This can be fixed by going that map in Advance Map, go to header go below name where it has the V down arrow and it'll change the name to a name of another map.

Other than that I was able to finish the beta. I only used walkthrough walls at the warp house 2.
    How do you get past the Fisherman in Luneth Town?

EDIT:I found some more glitches/bugs
    Biker Ricardo has a level 23 Grimer
    Chavette Lexi has a Gamer sprite.
    Bird Keeper Cuthbert has a Grimer and Koffing
    Bug Catcher Isaac has a Koffing
    Bug Catcher Charlie has a Grimer
    Ramon, Erik, Dusty, and Zac have level 37/41 pokemon and they are same ones from fire red. Erika and Zac are Super Nerds.
    Lord Arkos has level 5 Pokemon (All 5 of his Pokemon)
    That's all for now.

Dun Dun DUN! Well, I plan on addressing this issue. Hopefully, the new patch (beta 2.3) will solve all of these problems (I hope.) Also, you can't get past the fisherman right now. Hopefully, by beta 3 you might be able to. (Possibly.)

Beta 2.3: http://www.divshare.com/download/8483466-54a

:s i dont know wether ive patched it wrongly or not but the Beta 2's outdoor maps are fuzzy and not right. i kinda have to watch my player's actions to find out if i can continue moving.

Well, it sounds odd. I can't say I know of anyone else with this problem. All I can suggest s try beta 2.3 with a clean ROM. That might just solve it...
    Is that just me?

Okay, here's a suggestion. Everytime you guys release a Beta, remember to add a Sendspace Link for the Download as well. Because y'know, I live in China and Div Share doesn't allow China users to download this file. So, please upload a Sendspace File, please.

Oops. We forgot about that. Here is the link. Thanks for your continued interest in WARPED!
    Beta 2.3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/d5dpv5

Anyways, me and Magneto20 are having a small break from hacking now (unless this new beta has more horrific glitches and so on,) but plan to return soon, completing warp room 3.

NatureKeeper

Nice hack, though part of the story reminds me of Avatar: The Last Airbender..

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Where's the Asylum Pass? I can't seem to find it everywhere. Edit: Found it thanks to SBP.

Anyways, here are some glitches:

Spelling Mistake. It should be "Door", not "Doo".

It should be Chav, not Team Rocket Grunt.

"Big Catcher"? It should be Bug Catcher.

That's, not "Thats".

Prof. Oak doesn't exit properly after saying "Goodbye".

Also, the Lords should have Leader Music, not Trainer Music since they're tough.
    And also, Chav Brad hasn't got his dialoge changed and his Sprite isn't changed yet.
    And I also suggest that you guys work on a Chavette OW.

Last edited:

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
    Years
  • Nice hack, though part of the story reminds me of Avatar: The Last Airbender..

*Sigh* That's been brought up before. To be honest, neither me nor AndyP159 have heard of Avatar before this. I googled it and... can't really see the resemblence. But okay!

cool! I liek the idea! but you should call it The legend of pokemon: pokeball of the time =P

Erm... nah, we're good with Pokemon: WARPED, thanks.

]
    Where's the Asylum Pass? I can't seem to find it everywhere.Edit: Found it thanks to SBP.

Anyways, here are some glitches:

Spelling Mistake. It should be "Door", not "Doo".

It should be Chav, not Team Rocket Grunt.

"Big Catcher"? It should be Bug Catcher.

That's, not "Thats".

Prof. Oak doesn't exit properly after saying "Goodbye".

Also, the Lords should have Leader Music, not Trainer Music since they're tough.
    And also, Chav Brad hasn't got his dialoge changed and his Sprite isn't changed yet.
    And I also suggest that you guys work on a Chavette OW.

We've got a Chavette OW already, we've had it for ages, just haven't put it in yet. Perhaps in beta 3? Dun dun DUN.

Anyways, as AndyP159 said, we're taking a short break (NO DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD ADMINS PLEASE). We will still be around to answer questions and everything, but as eduction has begun again we're a little constrained for time, plus we have other stuff going on. So we're having a brief rest while we get ideas together for the next set of stages. We'll keep you all posted.

Peace out.

Years
  • I've finished fixed Beta 2 a long while ago. I think this rom hack is great and I like how you use warps to teleport around the region. What is the name of the region we are in? Will there be a quest after the main game?

Magneto20

Years
  • I've finished fixed Beta 2 a long while ago. I think this rom hack is great and I like how you use warps to teleport around the region. What is the name of the region we are in? Will there be a quest after the main game?

You fixed Beta 2? Wasn't it already fixed? Did AndyP159 not do it? Aaargh, confused!
    Thank you again for your compliments though.
    The region is called Amafuso.
    And in a deliberately mysterious answer to your last question, there are five warp rooms. Or warp houses. Or whatever they're called (I have had very little sleep and my brain isn't functioning properly right now). Now, there are six doors in the Warp Mainframe (not counting the Rug of Exiting that leads you back out to Luneth Town)... does THAT answer your question, good sir?

Yayyy!
    I love Crash 3: Warped.
    I like games like this.

Thank you, kind sir!
    I don't remember this game being based of Crash 3: Warped. Nor have I heard of it.
    Err...

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years

You fixed Beta 2? Wasn't it already fixed? Did AndyP159 not do it? Aaargh, confused!
    Thank you again for your compliments though.
    The region is called Amafuso.
    And in a deliberately mysterious answer to your last question, there are five warp rooms. Or warp houses. Or whatever they're called (I have had very little sleep and my brain isn't functioning properly right now). Now, there are six doors in the Warp Mainframe (not counting the Rug of Exiting that leads you back out to Luneth Town)... does THAT answer your question, good sir?

I think he meant finished, not fixed. I am pretty sure that I fixed it a while back, before you accuse me of being lazy and not doing so...

Magneto20

Years
  • I think he meant finished, not fixed. I am pretty sure that I fixed it a while back, before you accuse me of being lazy and not doing so...

I could never accuse you of being lazy... what would I do without you?! Septo Conquest, Lance Adventures and WARPED would never have seen the light of day!

Anywho, here is a picture of the female protagonist, which, as you can all see is RADICALLY different to the original in Fire Red.

Enjoy!

Player-Female.png

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
    Years
  • Wow, quite a unique concept...Makes me wanna play it.

For some reason, all the warps remind me of Crash Bandicoot 3 (Lol, is that where you got the "Warped" idea from?) I have to keep my eye on this hack...

And I lolled at "Retard Cookman" for some reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    loving the hack, i've just started playing beta 2 and i like that its a bit more difficult than other pokemon games ( giving me a crappy farfetch'd in stead of a decent starter, how dare you!).

i did find a bug though, when using the move teleport and you're supposed to be teleporting to the warp mainframe, you get teleported to the entrance of the indigo plateau, when you enter the pokecenter it is the warp mainframe and if you leave your in the starting town.
    but if you dont enter the center and instead go south you can enter victory road and catch some pokemons in their 40's (my pokes where 15-20 when going in there :P), did get some free high lv pokes, but dont intend to use them because that would take away all the difficulty now wouldnt it ?

anyway keep up the good work

Edit :
    my magikarp just reached lv 20 and did not evolve, is this a bug or did you change the evolution lv ?

Last edited:

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • loving the hack, i've just started playing beta 2 and i like that its a bit more difficult than other pokemon games ( giving me a crappy farfetch'd in stead of a decent starter, how dare you!).

i did find a bug though, when using the move teleport and you're supposed to be teleporting to the warp mainframe, you get teleported to the entrance of the indigo plateau, when you enter the pokecenter it is the warp mainframe and if you leave your in the starting town.
    but if you dont enter the center and instead go south you can enter victory road and catch some pokemons in their 40's (my pokes where 15-20 when going in there :P), did get some free high lv pokes, but dont intend to use them because that would take away all the difficulty now wouldnt it ?

anyway keep up the good work

Edit :
    my magikarp just reached lv 20 and did not evolve, is this a bug or did you change the evolution lv ?

Awesome. We are glad you liked beta 2. As far as the teleport goes, that is a glitch we were un-aware of. Because of the time after the beta release, I do not see the point in releasing a patch for beta 2 (it is not a game destroying glitch) but be assured it will be amended before the next release.
    Also, we changed the evolution level for magicarp (30 I think) because we are incredibly mean :P

Anyway, good luck :)

Last edited:

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • In beta 3 there are obviously 15 levels. Yes, when I said I completed the fixed beta 2, I meant that I got done with everything. What is level 11?

Well, level 11 is a secret that only me and Magneto20 know. Most of the levels are still at the idea stage, as eduction has begun again we're a little constrained for time, plus we have other stuff going on. So we're having a brief rest while we get ideas together for the next set of stages. We'll keep you all posted.

Anyhows, we are glad that you are still interested in this. :)

Back