• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark headed on his way back to his dorm. Along the way he noticed that Brogan was sitting down on one of the benches. It was getting rather late out... it was probobly time for Mark to head back to the dorm. Nonetheless, It never hurt to have a bit of conversation with someone.

"Hiya Brogan!" Mark said, waving. Snype waved in unison with Mark. "Geez it's been a hell of a day...whats up with you?" Mark was mostly trying to be friendly. He didn't know Brogan all that well so he felt he should at least try to be friends with her.

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
((@Fuyu - no, that was an interesting little development...I am kind of interested in what party they met at though, and (at risk of sounding Brogan-ish) how Cameron got in there...I think a showdown is on the way!!))
Brogan

Glancing up at Mark, Brogan raised an eyebrow for a moment. Ah yes, the kid who had been thanking his lucky stars to have met her - the heiress of the HoTa Corporation - and had instantly provoked her suspicions. Pausing before responding to his question, she thought over how she should reply to him. Sure she should brush him off, tell him where to jog, she didn't have the time for him and so on and so forth...she really could not be bothered dealing with this nobody right now.

But ultimately she still had a position to secure here...she couldn't start making too many enemies on her first day. Not that it mattered - she could be filled with a stadium full of people baying for her blood and she would still best them all, but that was beside the point. So she decided on the friendly approach that she should so easily conjure and smiled up at Mark, moving her bag off the seat next to her so he could sit beside her if he so chose to...as long as he stayed at the far end of the bench away from her. She may have deigned to talk to him, but bodily contact was so not going down...

"Hello, it has been rather hasn't it," she said in a thoughtful tone, folding her legs and resting her chin on her hand, looking over at Mark with a small smile. "I am quite looking forward to getting into my bed tonight. Otherwise I am generally chipper...how are you? What have you been doing today?" she asked, only caring about the answer to the last question, she didn't care how he was doing but if his actions could give her any insight to what he was planning...especially if he had been with that Skye boy...well, she was ready to take in all information.

Megaman765

Years
Mark scratched his head. "Erm, It's a long story but I've gotten myself involved in alot of trouble lately. What with pokemon getting lost and nearly eatten by wild pokemon, and ghosts nearly killing two of my friends. The wild pokemon around the school have been more hostile then normal." Mark said as he sat down on the bench with Brogan. "We got the ghost situation straightened out though. Still though, hell of a day..." Mark explained. Snype jumped off of Mark's shoulder to join Len who was walking along with them.

"Um... have you noticed any strange behavior with the wild pokemon around here? I'm starting to think that all of these pokemon attacks are related in some way... maybe I'm just being paranoid though..."

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
(Selena- cool. You know those parties where companies show off their latest products? It was one of those for either a nameless company or HoTa, your choice really. Cameron got in because they needed an Association representative that wasn't as famous to see if there was anything to look forward to.)

Skye rubbed his eyes wearily. This was probably the sign to go to sleep. Volca finally crawled back inside, crawling to replace Ellie on his head. He looked up at the laptop screen, the computer having been dragged in by Rama earlier. Skye shook his head and kept typing, desperately trying to keep the images in his head. Visual memories were not his forte. He closed his eyes and turned his laptop off.

"You finally sleepin?" Leanne muttered as she entered. "Take your medicine." She threw the pills at him and he caught them, quickly swallowing them down. She snorted.

"Huh-How long ah-am I stuh-huck heh-here?"

"Tomorrow afternoon," she replied smoothly, leaving the room. Skye snickered and laid down. Ellie curled up next to him and hummed to Pala's sleeping form on the pillow.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Bri yawned grandly. He was getting sleepy again. Maybe the medicine they had been giving him was doin it. Or maybe it was some after effect of his concusion. Or, he could just be tired. He wasn't sure. He put the big medical book he had been reading away. He glanced up and found that Volca had left. Oh well, that was fine. Bri looked down at Thyme and Bouncy, both of whom had fallen asleep. He leaned back and shut his eyes. He hoped he'd be able to get out of here tomorrow. He really needed to continue his classes. And he wasn't really that badly hurt. All he would need was a crutch, and he'd be able to get aroiund just fine.

"Get some sleep Bri! Things will look better in the morning!" Duster said. Bri smiled at her. She grinned back, then turned a wicked grin on Thyme. She clearly hadn't given up the teasing, but Thyme was asleep right now. Bri yawned again and pet her head. He glanced at Drizzle, who was laying in the chair with his eyes open watching them all. Then he turned to Nova, who was laying next to the bed. Frost was still up on top of the cabnet, presumably sleeping, and Leena had fallen asleep and was giving off ghostly snores. Bri shrugged and lay back on the pillows and was soon asleep.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
(OOC: The reason I haven't been on much is because the hurricane that hit near me knocked out the power.)

Calnith:

Calnith slowly walked out of the hole behind Mackenzie feeling a tad stupid for what had happened. What?! Feeling stupid! Calnith never felt stupid this wasn't making any sense to him. He shrugged his feelings off and figured that he would come back some other time alone so he could possibly catch one of those pokemon.

He then thought about that Snivy and all those fools that guarding it like watch dogs. They would all soon see that if you get in Calnith Sol NeverWind's way you will face consequences. He would train his pokemon until they were strong enough to destroy all who got in there way. But it wasn't a good thing to go to a school where he had only enemies who would have to make some "friends". He didn't consider Mackenzie a friend after this experience but then again this was the first time they had really spent any time together.

"Hey sorry about all that how are you doing?" Calnith asked Mackenzie. He then figured it was getting late and they should get back to the school.

Vincent:

"Terra dodged the Ice Beam and use Metal Claw!" Vince ordered as the battle raged between him and the boy who challenged him. His Drilbur then dodged a incoming Ice Beam and slashed the Sealeo knocking it out as it was a super effective attack.

"Now Blitz use Dragon Pulse on the Weavile!" He added. The attack hit the Weavile straight on and sent it flying into the Sealeo causing a huge explosion.

"Oh no!" The boy cried as he ran up to his took pokemon. Xack then noticed that it was getting dark and that he should get back to the dorm. He waved good bye without saying anything with his pokemon following behind him.

"I wonder what everyone is up to," He said to his two pokemon as he walked back to the school. Then Shade popped out of his pokeball and jumped onto Vince's right shoulder as Terra was on the left.

<You just want to know where Selene is so you two can kissy face!> The Zoura teased puckering his lips. Vince blushed as he laughed a bit, Blitz let out a puff of flames smirking as Terra laughed a bit.

"Hey quit messing with her about that kind of stuff!" Xack exclaimed. Shade laughed and then jumped on top of Vince's head.

<She still hasn't given me a straight answer and I'm not going to stop until I get one!> Shade exclaimed smirking. The rest of the walk to the school was rather quiet as Shade and Terra fell asleep on Vincent's shoulder and Blitz followed quietly behind.

When the black and white haired student reached his dorm he could have sworn he saw some of his friends but just ignored it and jumped into his room. He quickly changed into some shorts grabbed something to change into and jumped into a hot and relaxing shower. When he got out he noticed Mark and decided after he put his towel away he'd go talk to him. Before that though he would have to do some push ups.

He went into his room in only his red and black shorts and his red sneakers got down and let Blitz and the rest of his pokemon sit on his back and he did fifty push-ups which is less than he normally did. He then did fifty sit-ups and then walked out of his room with only Shade with him.

"Hey! Mark!" He shouted as he ran up to him and some other girl. "Hey man how's it going," Vince said as Shade crawled along his body. The Zorua's fur felt good on his chest and he laughed a bit.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
(Glad to hear you're okay dude. It's all cool. c:)

MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie glanced over at Calnith. She had become aware of an empty stomach and a craving for more coffee. Huh. She supposed she had skipped lunch. She proceeded to shrug casually.

"It's fine. I'm about ready to bounce, unless there's something you're looking for."

MacKenzie pulled out her tablet, checking the time before pulling up some sort of app. She was checking the info on local pokemon in the area, which she could apparently get in the middle of nowhere. Abruptly, a tremor shook most of the mountain. McKenzie just sort of played it cool, shifting her weight to keep her balance. She knew that was probably the Tyranitar and Aggron fighting, and there would be more where that came from.

Last edited:

HunterZero

Years
OOC: The storm wasn't that bad besides the power going out for a few days. It was really hot in my house.

Calnith:

"No there's nothing I need," Calnith said as he walked with Mackenzie. He kept his distance from her though not sure if she was going to attack him or something. Shinryu looked to his trainer and figured he needed a friend someone that he could really trust. The Gabite never liked Calnith's attitude on life or how he treated others but he stayed by his side because he knew all Calnith needed was a friend. If Shinryu could talk to Calnith the red head would just laugh at him and walk off.

"What are you doing?!" Calnith questioned as Shinryu began pushing him closer to the girl next to him. The two the felt tremors along with Cerberus and KingClaw. Shinryu ignored it and kept pushing Calnith until he was only a few inches away from Mackenzie. Calnith then smirked this would be the time he could mess with Mackenzie's feelings make her feel that she's actually important to him and then dump her like trash.

"So how are you doing at the school so far?" He asked as he watched Mackenzie mess with her tablet.

Dawn

Years
MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie just sort of looked down. What /was/ that Gible doing? She just sort of let the thought drift from her mind. It wasn't important. What was important was that Calnith was well within arm's reach. Quite frankly, attacking people wasn't MacKenzie's thing. The only possible way to make that look cool to /anyone/ was to do it with one's hands and feet. The problem with that was, pokemon were just a reach away, making the entire idea relatively hopeless.

Though, she obviously knew an obscure martial art. In fact, she could probably take a person down if she could take them by surprise before they'd be able to react. Yet... who was she going to impress by doing that. Him? Doubtful. Besides, she was no enemy of Team Rocket. She had no reason to suspect him of being her enemy. She was rather oblivious to his intentions, to be honest.

"I skipped my first class. Couldn't make myself enjoy the idea of a contest."

Misc. Post

Meanwhile, the staff at The Academy were more on alert due to that one time Calnith attacked the Pokemon Center. A teacher interrupting fights that are taking place where they aren't supposed to is now far more likely. That means anywhere inside the building that isn't a designated battlefield.

Megaman765

Years
Mark looked over to the source of the voice that called him and noticed that it was Vincent. He gave off a welcoming smile.

"Hey! Vince! Hell of a long day huh? Pokemon being stolen, Pokemon Center's being blown up... even ghosts! Seems the staff is taking notice. I'm seeing alot more of them wandering around." Mark looked over to a group of kids that were battling somewhere that wasn't marked as a battleground. They were scolded and directed to an area where they could battle safely.

"... I sure hope tomorrow doesn't have too much surprises... It's been really hectic lately. Hell, Snype over here found himself a girl! That's a sign of impending doom for sure!" Mark joked. Snype lightly slapped Mark and they both gave off a playful laugh. Snype jumped off of Mark's shoulder to chat with the other Pokemon.

HunterZero

Years
Calnith:

"I just arrived here today so I didn't have any classes hope they're not boring," Calnith said as he glared at his Gabite. Calnith then scooted away from Mackenzie and made sure Shinryu wasn't going to bring him back.

"This day though has been productive I met some rather amusing people," The red haired boy said flipping his hair. He really meant some foolish people he wouldn't mind crushing with an iron fist.

His thoughts then went to what kind of situations he would get in because of what happened. Probably be public enemy number one but who cared he'd destroy anyone who got in his way even if it was teachers. He then wondered if Team Rocket wanted to take over this school it would be amusing to watch this school's faculity to crumble under Team Rocket. What about the other teams? It would be prefect to cause a war among the teams and then create Calnith's own team and destroy the rest after the others would be weak from fighting.

He would need fire power though so training would probably be the best thing to do tommorow. Calnith would attend class but then go training tommorow. His eyes then went to Mackenzie as it was always good to have a sparing partner, though she'd be used more as a practice dummy than a partner. Calnith didn't need a partner, friend or anything of the sort.

"Hey tommorow after classes want to go training?" Calnith asked with a amused face thinking of plans to cause chaos and carnage in the world.

Vincent:

"Hey I've been wondering what exactly happened at the pokemon center?" Vince asked as Shade jumped off him and started rubbing against Vince's leg.

<Yeah! Yeah! We saw a red haired boy riding on a Metang and started chasing after him but got delayed by a Sandstorm!> Shade said laying next to Luna's foot.

Dawn

Years
MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie just sort of glanced at Calnith. She personally thought all classes were boring. Some were tolerable though. She then reached up and folded her arms behind her head.

"Yeah, sure, any ideas where?"

She could honestly care less if some people wanted to kill Calnith. Getting involved with such things was just too un-chill for her style. Anger just wasn't what she was all about. She was more interested in impressing others athwart how hip she was. Of course, she would never admit that. Meanwhile, she was silently thinking about what stunts she could pull to make some heads turn around this place.

HunterZero

Years
Calnith:

"How about the power plant?" Calnith suggested. "Saw it on the way here and on some pictures a friend gave me of the place," The friend was Taylor Team Rocket really had a interest in place.

"It looked like a good place to train and maybe there will be some pokemon we can catch," He said sounding a bit optimistic which was out of character. He was being out of character a lot today. He then let out a small yawn and looked to his pokemon who also seemed tired.

"That will definitely have to wait until tomorrow seeing as me and my pokemon are tired," He said laughing a bit. He then wondered how far from the school they were.

Dawn

Years
MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie thought about it. Power plant? She already had six pokemon, but nobody ever said she couldn't carry around more if she really wanted to. Training six was hard enough as it was though. Did she really /want/ more? She'd consider it once she had had a chance to actually, y'know, see them.

"Sounds fun. I guess this is goodbye for tonight then?"

She fiddled with one of her pokeballs. There was no way she was walking back down the mountain and to the academy. One must understand that was exactly a short walk.

Megaman765

Years
Mark scratched his head. "I was there when it happened. Some kid with some serious problems was messing with Thyme. Me and the others stepped in and he got all pissy and blew up the roof in the Pokemon Center. He was riding a Metang. If you see him I'd be cautious. He's bad news if I ever saw it." Mark said.

Snype joined in as well. "Huh. So you saw him too huh? Dunno where he is now but if he's in the area, I'm not expecting a peaceful day tommorow. Call it a hunch." Snype said. "just hope he dosen't attack the Pokemon Center again..." he whispered to himself, worrying about Thyme.

HunterZero

Years
Vincent:

"He attacked the pokemon center and hurt Thyme?" Luna muttered to himself as he put his finger to his chin. "Well if I seem him I'll give him a stern talking to," Vince laughed. Why would anyone do something like that to Thyme she never did anything wrong.

<Hey do I hear some intense feelings for the Snivy?> Shade questioned mocking the Sableye.

Calnith:

"Alright sounds like a plan," Calnith said. It seemed that Mackenzie wasn't going back to the academy but where was she going to go?

"Coming back to the school or what?" He asked as he looked to Colossus' pokeball wondering if it was alright. Calnith then looked back to Mackenzie.

Megaman765

Years
"Yeah. As for Bri and Skye, they're in the Pokemon Center right now resting up. They should be fine though. I don't think we'll have any ghost incidents for awhile... well... unless Snype decided to go up to the headmaster's office again and prank the school again." Mark said, looking down at Snype with a Smirk.

Snype crossed his arms and blushed a moment. "Heh...maybe. She seems fond of me but boy is she moody! For whatever reason I happen to like that... heh... wonder though if he likes "me" Or me when I'm influenced under attract. Guess we'll see tommorow huh?" Snype said.

Dawn

Years
MacKenzie's Post

MacKenzie grinned.

"Well, yeah. It's just, I've got a ride!~"

She then pulled out a pokeball, releasing her beedrill, Beest. She then promptly took an odd pose that looked like it was stolen straight out of some sort of kung-fu action movie. Beest the beedrill promptly mimic'd the move, balancing on one of her spindly black legs and bending the other halfway through, at the 'knee' area. It then raised it's needles, pointing them forwards in a way to complete what is known as the 'heron stance'.

"It's a kung-fu beedrill!"

Beest then abruptly snatched MacKenzie by wrapping her arms and legs around her and hovering away. MacKenzie simply held still and let her. She couldn't help but grin after they'd gotten away. That was so awesome! She couldn't believe she had pulled that off.

HunterZero

Years
Vincent:

<Hehehe Yeah see ya tomorrow lover boy!> Shade snickered as he jumped on Vince's shoulder.

"Well I hope everything tomorrow will be fine," Vince said starching the back side of his head. He then let out a large yawn it was probably time to get some sleep.

"I'm going to hit the hay see you later," Xack said as he then headed toward his room.

<So what's the plan tomorrow boss man?> Xack's Zorua asked as he jumped on top of Vince's chest as the boy laid in his bed.

"Go to class and then train!" Luna said enthusiastically. Shade smiled and then laid down on his trainer's chest and feel asleep quite fast.

"Night little guy," Vincent said as he drifted off into a deep sleep.

Calnith:

What in the world was he watching, he wasn't sure if that was the most ridiculous thing he had ever seen or what. Calnith was honestly shocked the Beedril could pick her up and fly off mainly due to the size of the pokemon.

Calnith then slowly walked to his dorm room only stopping once to notice the teachers breaking up a fight. He could over here them talking about what happened at the pokemon center. Calnith smirked, no one would be able to prove he blew the ceiling up mainly because even if there were cameras in the pokemon center the sandstorm would have made it impossible to make him out.

"Tomorrow we train hard and long," Calnith said to his pokemon as he returned them. He then took a shower changed into some more comfortable clothes and hoped into his bed. He then went to sleep with a smile on his face.

Back